Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello, it's 10.25 and I have just fed my twins.
According to Lisa they should sleep 9pm - 5am I believe they are broken. How do I source a refund?
I must need a double refund so. I haven’t even attempted the dream feed yet. I’ll wait another 20-30 mins then go for it. Is that too late? Do we qualify for overtime now?

The soothers. Bloody hell. She'll choke them with bigger ones.
If they weren't trying to comfort suck away pains non stop they wouldn't even need them.

This woman knows very little about child safety. I hope someone she knows reaches out and helps her.

Looks like she has had another day in her nightie too. If you're reading Lisa take the support for PND. You're not coping. Your kids need you to do better.

Reactions: 6
The soothers. Bloody hell. She'll choke them with bigger ones.
If they weren't trying to comfort suck away pains non stop they wouldn't even need them.

This woman knows very little about child safety. I hope someone she knows reaches out and helps her.

Looks like she has had another day in her nightie too. If you're reading Lisa take the support for PND. You're not coping. Your kids need you to do better.
It's a wonder she doesn't wrap the blanket round to keep it in

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I must need a double refund so. I haven’t even attempted the dream feed yet. I’ll wait another 20-30 mins then go for it. Is that too late? Do we qualify for overtime now?
Far too late. Should of been done 20mins after the first feed. No?
I hope we qualify for over time!

It's a wonder she doesn't wrap the blanket round to keep it in
Don't give her ideas! I genuinely can see her being the type to find a way to keep it attached to their face

She will have the dummy attached to a string one of the days… she really wants to limit any type of need they have for her 😩😕

Reactions: 3
The child has a tongue tie, get it seen to, that’s why she’s grunting and why she’s got reflux…also why she can’t keep in the dummy, you dummy!

On another note, Remaining_Hopefull is pregnant she did a test and got a positive result. Let’s hope she won’t be a headmelt like this one

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
These were taken In 2018 it’s like a different person even before she was expecting

Well it says that on her page maybe the dates are off
She looks great.
That woman is still there too.
She just needs fresh air and a bit of an interest in herself. Skin care, age appropriate fashion, hair brush (lose the dodgy fringe)

Having kids isn't a reason to let yourself go. In fact for me I've made it a priority so I can set them a good example. I've irish twins and find the time.

Reactions: 6
Hello, it's 10.25 and I have just fed my twins.
According to Lisa they should sleep 9pm - 5am I believe they are broken. How do I source a refund?
Unfortunately no refunds are permitted. But have you tried ignoring them and stuffing them full of milk. I hear it works wonders. 😊

• Haha
She looks great.
That woman is still there too.
She just needs fresh air and a bit of an interest in herself. Skin care, age appropriate fashion, hair brush (lose the dodgy fringe)

Having kids isn't a reason to let yourself go. In fact for me I've made it a priority so I can set them a good example. I've irish twins and find the time.
I don't think she has looked that well in a long time from what I see on Instagram anyway so her having kids isn't her excuse.

Does Lisa really think we believe she hasn't eaten all day until 1am. I for one find that hard to believe when I'd say she has mammy and daddy tending to her every whim. Could just imagine her saying, "Mom!! I'm off to eat. I need to make sure I eat so I pump the girl's volumes for their feeds dya know. If that makes sense".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She seems genuinely annoyed that the baby didn't settle till 12 then hands her over to her father. Wtf

Reactions: 5
I'm done... I've had to unfollow! "I've Hazel thrown across my lap"
Ugh as I lie here with my 5 month old in my arms savouring all the cuddles. Not feeding or winding just giving her loads of love. How could she be so cold.

Last edited:
Does Lisa really think we believe she hasn't eaten all day until 1am. I for one find that hard to believe when I'd say she has mammy and daddy tending to her every whim. Could just imagine her saying, "Mom!! I'm off to eat. I need to make sure I eat so I pump the girl's volumes for their feeds dya know. If that makes sense".
So you mean Lisa could get up in the middle of the night for food but dare her newborns open their mouth for a feed they get stuffed with a dummy....hmm seems fair 🥴

• Haha
Her Dad is great to take a baby for a feed. Hopefully she will get a cuddle while she eats.

Lisa had the perfect opportunity to just soak up cuddles and affection with one baby and she came to Instagram instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.