Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s given him enough mentions and hints today for free - it won’t be long til she’s on the bandwagon with the rest of the huns
Just came on to see if anyone else thought she was absolutely gagging for a sweet king deal! I suppose you're not a real instahun if you're not a BA for sweet King nowadays... 🙄

Reactions: 5
Just came on to see if anyone else thought she was absolutely gagging for a sweet king deal! I suppose you're not a real instahun if you're not a BA for sweet King nowadays... 🙄
I couldn’t agree with you more. 2 pics up about them yesterday.

Reactions: 1
I see she still doesn’t bother to pick them up when feeding them. Such a cold hearted “mom”

She’s back with a bang, still smacking the lips and boring the arse off everyone with tit content

Reactions: 2
She's on about getting an afternoon off but she has a full set of fresh nails. I'm all for self care but my god in my almost 2 years as a Mam I havent had as much time off as she has in just over 2 months!

Reactions: 7
Got the afternoon off *insert lip smack here* 😖😖😖 this one......christ on a bike.....new born twins like would ya bother spending the day running around the shops. I suppose anything except be at home with her tiny babies. I wonder does she still go to the milking parlour. Id say they are on the spuds now and not getting bottles of milk from her udders anymore. *inserts another lip smack just to drive me over the edge*

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She might have had a migraine do she went to McDonalds drive through and that cured her? Did I hear that correctly? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She might have had a migraine do she went to McDonalds drive through and that cured her? Did I hear that correctly? 🤦‍♀️
You would swear she was gonna drop dead of the hunger at any second🙄 i think you are far off that Lisa.....i cannot bear the constant lip smacking😤

Sorry to be jumping thread's but is anyone following Olliesbabywish? Absolutely dynamite always looking for money to help her on her ivf journey.

Reactions: 11
Why make a big story, it's obvious she goes to McDonald's!! Making out it's starvation when she likely got handed her breakfast this morning

Why make a big story, it's obvious she goes to McDonald's!! Making out it's starvation when she likely got handed her breakfast this morning
i actually can’t stand when stories are dragged out like that. I end up skipping the lot. It’s not just her that does it either.

Reactions: 5
Seeing stars as she says is generally low blood pressure, but if it was fixed by eating something then she’s probably just had an episode of low blood sugars… which if this is the case going to a dietitian for a suitable, healthy plan that allows for a steady amount of food thorought the day is much more sensible than McDonald’s. I wouldn’t be surprised if she did have blood sugar issues. May also want to get her BP checked.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.