Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #14 Lisa will weep when she can’t sell sleep to the sheep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gets worse.
I cannot believe she gave 2 1 year olds bloody Macdonalds meals. Christ.
I can, there's a reason she's the size of a house and it's not because she's eating healthily. So are you really suprised she's teaching them to eat like she does

Reactions: 4
[/QUOTE]
How could I forget, the changing the girls bedtimes to prepare for the clocks changing 🤣🤣
I asked this in March but do people actually do this with their kids?? I had a 6 m old who still woke every 3 hours now I have a 1 year old who sleeps through, should I be preparing him for the time change??
11 years of parenting & never once adjusted bedtimes in advance of clock changes.

Reactions: 14
11 years of parenting & never once adjusted bedtimes in advance of clock changes.
[/QUOTE]
30 years, 6 kids and never changed anything. If it affected them, we sucked it up for 1 day. They adjust themselves.

I have no issue with a couple of chicken nuggets if you are in macdonalds with older kids but to bring 2 babies there is ridiculous.

Reactions: 10
Never adjusted bedtimes for clock changes either 🙄 that’s bullshit 🙄 babies readjust themselves naturally
I love researching children’s development and reading up about schemas and Montessori and educational toys etc. But I do remind myself regularly our parents didn’t have any of this information and survived parenthood just fine.

I think there’s a lot of good info out there and a lot of bullshit too. I don’t know one person who adjusts bed time in advance of the clocks changing.

Reactions: 7
I have no issue with a couple of chicken nuggets if you are in macdonalds with older kids but to bring 2 babies there is ridiculous.
From what’s on the table it looks like she dissected an adult burger & split it, so probably an adult chips too which means even more salt.

Reactions: 5
The way the twins followed her down the hall to bed, reminds me of the way my dogs follow me when I call them for bed

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She went to see her nephew after putting the girls to sleep. If I was the mother, I wouldn’t want her coming in after 2 days in a row at indoor play. Yes, it’s great for her girls to get out but those places are full of germs. Sorry to say it but covid RS feckin V and flu are all spreading around currently. I wouldn’t want her holding my newborn.

Reactions: 6
She went to see her nephew after putting the girls to sleep. If I was the mother, I wouldn’t want her coming in after 2 days in a row at indoor play. Yes, it’s great for her girls to get out but those places are full of germs. Sorry to say it but covid RS feckin V and flu are all spreading around currently. I wouldn’t want her holding my newborn.
I bet she kissed him too!

Reactions: 6
Sorry if this offends anyone but I wouldn’t be into bringing 12 month olds to McDonald’s. I don’t mind it as a treat for kids. Don’t ask me when I think it’s appropriate to start bringing them but 1 just seems very young. There’s so much salt in McDonald’s food.
Bizarre mine were 3 when they had their first,

come on now it was Lisa’s birthday and she got to go play in soft play AND go to McDonald’s!!! Is that not what every thirty something wants?? 😂😂 she really is like an overgrown toddler herself, I’m not gonna judge her on giving them McDonald’s food but the ketchup 🤢🤢 I’d bet any money she didn’t even bath her tonight can you imagine the smell off the poor child

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The food straight on the table 🤢🤢🤢
My daughter just turned 2 when she first tried McDonald’s and all she had was a few chips and a chicken nugget….it’s probably a once every few months treat.
Lisa is always sharing stuff about RSV but doesn’t seem to have any concept of the filth she’s got those girls surrounded by and then letting them eat straight from a table 🤢
I can bet she didn’t clean it up afterwards! 🤬

Reactions: 9
I can’t get over the dirt of that house, what an absolute disgrace when you think of how many adults live there.. I mean if your two kids crawling on that floor and putting stuff in their mouth wouldn’t motivate you than bleeping nothing will. Another excuse to feck off without the girls last night, I mean she does know that a real solo parent couldn’t up and leave their sleeping children at home to visit relatives right? Although curious the girls slept in and she’s making it seem unusual, given they already sleep more than most kids their age I’m wondering were they late to bed and did mudder have to send Lisa out again 🤔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.