Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #14 Lisa will weep when she can’t sell sleep to the sheep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20221021-201115.jpg

Do you think she cleaned up the table after the girls? Like duck she did!

Who the duck brings 12 month old to Maccy D's anyways? Not only did they have a meal each, they then had ice-cream!

And who the hell would let them eat straight off the table? There is so much wrong with this picture!

They haven't a bleeping chance!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1668056

Do you think she cleaned up the table after the girls? Like duck she did!

Who the duck brings 12 month old to Maccy D's anyways? Not only did they have a meal each, they then had ice-cream!

And who the hell would let them eat straight off the table? There is so much wrong with this picture!

They haven't a bleeping chance!
There’s lettuce all over the table too.. I don’t recall lettuce being included in any kids meals so what the duck did she feed them lol

Reactions: 10
What the actual feck?!

Would she bring them into any other restaurant and leave them make such a mess???

That’s actually the height of scruffiness and I’d put money on it they didn’t clean up.

Those poor girls are going to end up just like her..

Reactions: 8
Oh gross! Eating off the table in McDonald’s!!!!! They’ll be sick next week mark my words! Wow Lisa. Just wow!

Reactions: 9
The house is mank. The skirting is crawling with the girls. She obviously was reared in dirt. I would rather let my kids starve than make a mess like that on the tables in McDs. Mortified for her.

Eating straight off a table in a busy McDonalds but don’t kiss the babies kids you might give them rsv

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t!!!!
My son turned 1 this week. McDonald’s isn’t on my radar whatsoever. I’d be strict with his salt and sugar intake and diet in general. He has his whole life to eat tit, I want him to have the best start and not eat crap that he doesn’t need and has no nutritional value!

I mean ketchup, why??? Why do 1 year olds need ketchup?
And the lettuce, where they handed a bleeping Big Mac? Did she cut it up for them or give it as is?
She 100% left the table li
Then letting them crawl into bed on that manky floor and get into their cots!
🤮🤮🤮
Lisa, you’ve really outdone yourself. Happy birthday you slobby cow!

And yes we still have to be mothers on our birthdays im afraid. We know that’s what she was getting at! Poor me having to mom today 🎂

Wasn't long ago she was banging on about unprocessed food. Each to their own regarding food choice, but dont be hypocritical about it publicly. The table as a plate gives me the shivers.

Reactions: 23
God the play centre 2 days in a row the girls won’t know what’s going on to be free from the house 2 days in a row!! Ketchup for 1 year olds 🤣🤣🙈 wtf!! Full of sugar and this comin from the one that gives them reduced salt stock 😂😅and she one million percent knew that pics was been taken 😅 sure one of the girls are looking directly at the camera 🤣 also, the difference in her weight in a year is shocking she looks a lot slimmer this day last year 😱😱😱ah stop, I can’t deal with the dirt here 🤢 like Lisa yeah it’s your mams house but you live there with your kids so get down and scrub ffs 🤦‍♀️
415D6166-1C99-42EC-BC80-57ED994EA819.png

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The floors, the skirting boards, the black tit everywhere. Omg! Honestly would she ever just take out a mop?

Reactions: 7
How could I forget, the changing the girls bedtimes to prepare for the clocks changing 🤣🤣
I asked this in March but do people actually do this with their kids?? I had a 6 m old who still woke every 3 hours now I have a 1 year old who sleeps through, should I be preparing him for the time change??

Reactions: 5
What is wrong with picking up each child and bringing them down one by one to bed
Christ I call my dog like that to get him into his bed at night.

Reactions: 15
She gets worse.
I cannot believe she gave 2 1 year olds bloody Macdonalds meals. Christ.

Reactions: 7
How could I forget, the changing the girls bedtimes to prepare for the clocks changing 🤣🤣
I asked this in March but do people actually do this with their kids?? I had a 6 m old who still woke every 3 hours now I have a 1 year old who sleeps through, should I be preparing him for the time change??
I’ve never found the time change as big a deal as people make out, especially when the clocks go back cos it makes the day an hour longe. So although it’s a long day, mine was always really tired by bedtime and then from the next morning it’s back to business as usual.

Reactions: 11
I’ve never found the time change as big a deal as people make out, especially when the clocks go back cos it makes the day an hour longe. So although it’s a long day, mine was always really tired by bedtime and then from the next morning it’s back to business as usual.
Ya I agree. My 1st 2 were very poor sleepers for the 1st 2 years so it didn't matter a damn. My 3rd is a good sleeper and we won't be doing anything to try and get ready for it or whatever. She'll sort herself out like a normal human 🙄

Reactions: 10
Wasn't long ago she was banging on about unprocessed food. Each to their own regarding food choice, but dont be hypocritical about it publicly. The table as a plate gives me the shivers.
Not sure if anyone remembers a good while back a well meaning neighbour dropped in baby food pouches when they were sick I believe and Lisa was almost dry heaving at the thought of them having something other than a pastry pinwheel

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.