Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stoplying

I’m actually scarlet for her 🙈😂 I’d say she thought by bringing the girls that she’d be asked a few questions about how they came about and throw out her insta account and get advice on her future career. Instead the girls acted like one year olds and not robots and she stood there sucking on lemons big sweaty head on her. Could just imagine that conversation home in the car she’ll need some time to herself this week after their carryon

• Haha
Reactions: 14

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
She is a GIGANTIC prick !! How can she and everyone around her not see the irony in her pursuing this sleep shite and having to wake her own mother to help her with them both !? Ah here, ya couldn’t make it up she’s an absolute simpleton

• Haha

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Going to be a sleep coach but doesn’t even have the patience to get her own babies to sleep.

Literally every time they go out of her regimental routine she has an actual meltdown and gets her mother in.

The girls are so lucky their nanny is there because god knows what Lisa would do if she was actually solo!

gurlharbour

Chatty Member
Oh my god 😯 I can't believe she woke dmudder to help! Just put them in the bed for Jesus sake. My oldest co slept with me until she was about one, and now at two she sleeps the night and loves going to her own room. Contrary to what Lisa thinks you can't spoil a baby by taking them out of the cot. And you can't train them to sleep. When they are ready to they will 🤷‍♀️

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
… no mention of how she cant take care of her own basic personal needs most of the time.
Barely takes the girls anywhere.
Can’t handle them on her own while out.
Needs de mudder to take over after a difficult day and goes of in a huff.
Has a melt down the very odd time de mudder dares leave her side for more than a day.
Gets extremely stressed over trolleys and car parking spaces.
How she spends her days sat on the couch counting down till the next nap/sleep.
How often the girls are sick.

Anyone like to add anything?
How unaccepting Ireland is of different types of families......especially little old ladies in GP surgeries 🤥🤥

• Haha

petal1

VIP Member
Yep, it was Jonah she said - the older nephew's name.

Yes it's her sister that had the latest baby. I think she's the only other sibling with kids. Her second youngest is only weeks older than the Twins, so I'd say she has her hands full with five under 7ish. I always think back to before Lisa's pregnancy, the two eldest girls were always sleeping over with the grandparents. All that has stopped now since the twins, which is so sad for the nieces.

• Sad

nasa5

VIP Member
Hard to believe her biggest stress in life is usually what veg fruit combo to put into a pancake when the floor looks like that, between the cold and dirt the brother is well prepped for his charity night.. he’ll feel right at home! Also Lisa, who definitely doesn’t read here, referencing cleaning the house for the first time ever. What a coincidence.

‘Ye better make it worth my while’, what a charming salesperson

Last edited:
  • Haha

ohbabyee

That one had a brass neck,she goes and wakes the poor mother to help her put the babies back to sleep,she,d get a booth out the door if she woke me,she’s an over grown selfish lump of lard.

Anyone else’s mother not be best pleased being woken at 415 to help care for your child that you decided to have alone?

Will that be one of her course top tips - can’t settle the baby, wake your aging parent
Can u believe her cheek.🙈

• Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
Oh fuck off Lisa, still shite talking about the lack of parent/toddler spaces, get a bloody life for yourself 🖕 And cop the fuck on parking between 2 spaces, lose afew pounds/stones and you won't have a problem getting into your car with the girls 🤬
The spaces aren’t the issue here, we always managed fine in normal spots, it’s obviously a bit harder but still manageable. The only issue with Lisa is her size and I hate passing comment on a persons looks or weight but that’s the biggest problem here, not the spaces. The only small thing about her on the tv the other day was her feet, it’s even stopping her from holding the girls properly, I don’t think it’s physically possible for her to cuddle them properly. It’s only getting worse & very sad to see. We’re coming into winter now, she wasted a pretty nice few months glued to the couch when she could have been out walking while the weather was nice. There’s no chance of her getting out now that it’s cool & wet. I can’t imagine what a few more months of this will do to her, physically & mentally. I really worry for the girls, that living room is tiny, once they’re walking they’re going to go batshit crazy holed up in there most of the week.

The trotters up with the twins hanging on was just gas! How can she think this is good content. I wouldn't send that video to my husband

• Haha

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Oh please don’t tell me she’s going to be one of those braggy “my child can talk at 13 months old” people- when in reality the child blurts out some jibberish and the parents are like omg did you hear that she just recited Shakespeare! 👏🏻

• Haha

Kodi

Does Lisa actually own a hairbrush?
That’s bollocks, she’s trying to pretend she’s busy to keep people interested. Not so long ago she was pissed because she thought she’d gain more from Insta. She was annoyed over having to return to work. My arse is she turning down ‘work’
Considering she's only had about 3 gigs with brands in 2 years I very much doubt she's turning down loads of work. I smell BS. I think she said it cos she's probably on the dole or getting illness benefit so can't work while claiming.

Reactions: 13

xxlimgirlxx

SHES ON THE FUCKING TELLY TOMORROW!!!!!! Rte must be fair stuck for content!! What’s she going to say?! All the questions from the yellow box!! Can’t wait to hear her explain how she went sperm shopping and spent €12000 on IVF and got two embryos planted for natural twins! What is she going to wear??? Is she going for a makeover?? beggy Mitchell at its best- on live tv! She’ll drop in her sleep course too!! Maybe it will work on Maura and Daithi and they’ll nap live on air!!!
I wonder is she getting one of those make overs they do on the show

• Haha

sellmysoul

No Lisa ... lose some bloody weight and you won't have to be crawling in the back of your boot .... trust me ... nobody needs to see that God awful sight 🙄🙄🙄🙄