Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
See the thing about Lisa is she thinks her children are special when they're just special to her. They're grand and all but as the saying goes children are like farts, you can only tolerate your own.

The parking situation will go on and on until she's small enough to use a normal space. At 1yrs she just needs to carry them out of the stroller straight to the car seat but obviously can't even do that because of her size.

Reactions: 13

sureitmustbetrue

So now she finds it hard to study? She found it hard to work she gave up after two days! how is she not going to find it hard when she starts working with this new found profession? She’ll give up on it because she’ll either never finish the course or it won’t work out for her because basically she finds everything too hard and working is an inconvenience to her. Does she not realise social media is now the selling point for all business and professionals. Her saying she finds it hard to study for a course that she gave up her full time job for is not a good selling point for a future business she wishes to set up!!! . Basically she finds it hard to function at all.

nasa5

VIP Member
Not the weight loss question 🤣 that had to be someone here

Also does single mom by choice just sound a bit like someone who’s fucked their fella to the side

• Haha

nasa5

VIP Member
She loves acting like bringing de brudder was an inconvenience and she was being helpful when in reality it was an excuse to dump the girls again and feck off for a few hours

Anyone any guesses for what she’ll call her new ‘company’? 😂🙈
Lisa’s ‘Ye better make it worth me while’ sleep course! Get the sleeping done with no fun but remember what works for one.. Guaranteed no money back ☑

• Haha
Not to defend her 🙈 But she did say she took her first steps earlier in her story this morning and that she'd try to catch it again on camera so I'm sure that video is not her actual first steps.
I don’t think anyone here is talking about literally the first steps, it’s more around the fact her little one is trying and lisa is plonked on the couch again. When they start walking it’s hard for everyone and ya don’t have time to sit on the couch!! When my little ones started walkin the first few times , one of us was behind them incase they’d fall back and the other on front within arms length to encourage them to keep going to reach you.

She's a total liar. Anyone with children knows they're not robots and don't sleep at exactly the same time every day. Especially 2 babies together. She's lying through her teeth. From day one it's her trying to show us how capable she is when it's obvious to everyone that she's struggling.

Talk about sensitive! Guaranteed that woman couldn't give a fiddlers either way. People say this sort of stuff just to make conversation. If it didn't bother her she wouldn't have given it a second thought.

I wonder how Lisa will feel about them possibly looking for their father in years to come. No doubt they'll get curious at some stage.

Fifibabes

03.19 she settled Hazel with a cuddle and calpol.. Hmm no teetha lisa nah? Remember that stuff you were gifted and did an ad (a poor attempt at one to say the least) for😁.

We’ll have to keep an eye and see if she buys these again 🤣
I remember someone mentioning that the quality of them was crap🙈

• Haha

sron

VIP Member
Studying and kids 🤣🤣🤣 . They are in bed 15 hours a day and its not enough time for her to do her ' course work '

• Haha

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
This one cracks me up, everything makes a huge difference until the next free thing comes along.
Did she not have the Saline Plus machine?

Also I thought it was Teetha…no sorry I mean no Dairy or actually was it going to the magic osteopath that she said made Hazel sleep better…

wineandcrackers

Chatty Member
The actual truth-Her brother is sleeping on the streets cause big sis kicked him out of his bedroom, so the twins can have their own room!

• Haha

nasa5

VIP Member
Ye are awful bitches to poor Lisa she doesn't have time for her shit page she's up to her ears in shitty nappies cos her selfish mother left her high and dry to help her sister and she is stuck at home minding her 2 longed for babies, solo turnip head can't cope 🤣🤣 gentle sleep coach still makes me howl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ja no
I mean alright we get it the sister has what? 5 under 7? 2 of which are under 18 months but she doesn’t have twins so she doesn’t have a clue what busy is! Our Lisa could teach her a thing or two..

• Haha