Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nasa5

VIP Member
EFBBD683-62E2-4805-9D43-EC5FB03510DC.png
Everything to everybody? Really Lisa? Sounds like de mudder is helping out de sister and Lisa is already on the strop! Imagine the shock and horror when Lisa has to mind her own children.. thoughts and prayers at this difficult time 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Ellegee

VIP Member
Hard to believe her biggest stress in life is usually what veg fruit combo to put into a pancake when the floor looks like that, between the cold and dirt the brother is well prepped for his charity night.. he’ll feel right at home! Also Lisa, who definitely doesn’t read here, referencing cleaning the house for the first time ever. What a coincidence.

‘Ye better make it worth my while’, what a charming salesperson
You know cleaning involves putting the few toys in the box though, she’ll probably ask Santa for an extra long grabber so she can do that without having to get off the couch.
She doesn’t mean actual cleaning

• Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
Sorry now, but can someone please explain how this wan expects to run a successful business when she can’t even study properly for the course to get qualified in the first place.
One day we see her on a zoom meeting with the girls pulling at her knees, then she’s stuck at a level crossing trying to catch up through her phone & then this week she drives her brother halfway across cork & waits around for hours just so she can try get some work completed. Like how TF is this going to work?
I would not hand over hard earned money to someone that conducts business from a car or a living room with babies hanging out of them. I can’t see how else she can manage it though.

Cantturn222

VIP Member
She’s training as a sleep wizard 🧙‍♀️
And can’t settle her babies
Here’s a idea
Don’t wake your poor mother in the middle of the night
take your kids to a room that’s not jet black with white noise going off and snuggle them put them in your bed put something on the tv to soothe them

She’s afraid of her own shite that if she lifted them from the prison room they would never sleep a day in there lives again

I can’t believe she posted that

nasa5

VIP Member
Hope the community of ballyhea arent banking on local influencer Lisa to help fund the preschool since she hasn’t even given a fiver to de brudders charity challenge

Last edited:
  • Haha

Curlique

VIP Member
New thread. Alas full title wouldn't fit but here it is: azy Lisa has a strop - "I've worked so hard for all I've got". Sat on her arse 2 years on the trot. Bravo for the title @Kodi 👏

• Heart

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
Ah she’s pure simple. She’s training to be a gentle sleep coach but yet had to wake her mother at 4.15am for help. Was she dropped on her head as a baby and that’s why the parents enable all her latest wants as they are feeling guilty for being the cause of her being simple??

I always get asked about their sleep 🙄 seriously? I’d put my house on it (that I pay for) that no one asks. You tell us about their sleep every day why would anyone ask?

Looong time lurker, first time commenting...
I actually can't with this wan anymore, how the hell did mother's throughout centuries survive without the likes of Lisa and her solid advice, and sleep consultant eejits...
Sitting in the car listening to course work 🙄🙄 and of course it's so much harder for her then anyone else! Even though her babies are young, they sleep all the time and she has live in babysitters..
There's actually families out there in this climate genuinely struggling and she has the audacity to go on TV for advice about claiming tax back 🤣🤣
I went to college with a special needs child, a 4 year degree course that took 5 years because I had another baby in between, I did that of course with a bit of support, but my god she has no idea how easy she actually has it!
It was a financial struggle trying to pay rent/pay for childcare/work some evenings/study/keep on top of the house/
But it was done! With a few mental breakdowns of course, but I didn't go online looking for a pat on the back bloody day!
She's a seriously overgrown child, I do actually feel sorry for her sometimes because I think it must just be the way she was raised, and it's great she has support, but accept it and stop acting like your life is bloody tough .
Her life is privileged! She is in a privileged position that she got herself into!

Ellegee

VIP Member
Can't wait to see her website 👀👀😆
I can visualise a photo of her in her best sweatshirt with the caption ‘Lisa, from sofa, to solo mom, to sofa. You too can have a life like mine, all you need is a patient grandmother & €600 of your hard earned cash, paid to me upfront and don’t come at me with questions if you don’t have twins because if you only have wan baby then you don’t need help’

• Haha
Reactions: 15

wineandcrackers

Chatty Member
Standing there looking like an absolute tit beside Liza Minellis long lost twin. That was just awkward! And the poor girls!
Contacting the local authority and getting on the property ladder, come off it! 🤣

• Haha

davo2001

1 year olds sleeping 17 hours a day is not healthy. She just does it to suit herself.

• Wow

Bate-to-the-ropes

Chatty Member
I'd say she wasn't a bit impressed with being referenced to as a single mother. Poor daithí should have mentioned it was by choice.
God love her tho I did feel a bit sorry for her, sweat pouring out of her shushing the soaking child. WTF was she thinking and why was she on when she hasn't paid a cent of tax in 3 years!?

• Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
Gas really Lisa wanting her mammy the minute things get tough or she’s throwing a wobbly yet it’s not a privilege she provides the girls. I can imagine her stomping back and forth between the two cribs shushing them with the cross face on her before crawling down to mammy and daddy to ask for help
You can be guaranteed she was cross with the girls & crying at her parents bedroom door.
Her poor mother, I just can’t get my head around the fact she kept the high possibility of twins a secret from the people that put a roof over her head.

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Im probably weird but I love changing a nappy. Especially when it's really needed. I hate seeing toddlers going around with nappies hanging down so full they can hardly walk properly.
I just think- would I go around myself with a nappy like that? Absolutely not…

Same goes for the clothes, if we’re heading to the shop or wherever and either child is dirty I would always change them because I wouldn’t be caught dead walking around dunnes with tomato sauce down my front, why would I leave my child… (different story now if it happens while out obviously)

I dread to think of Lisa’s period hygiene if she leaves her kids in them for the max 12hrs to get her moneys worth out of a nappy…

• Sick

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Lads the dirt of the floor, door frames, and skirting boards😱 the children crawling around with full nappies in pure filth😫 Lazy Lisa sitting off on the sofa, remote in hand watching tv in the middle of the day..... Such a huge, scummy, stinking, unwashed, dirty lump! Get off your fat ass Lisa, and clean that house, for the sake of your childrens health🙄 there you are banging on about RSV, and the twins living in a pig pen!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow