Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nasa5

VIP Member
Thread suggestion, prob too long

‘Lisa will weep when she can’t sell sleep to the sheep’

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Laadeedaa

Chatty Member
‘Doesn’t Ireland have a long way to go in accepting different families’

Firstly, the woman was never ‘unaccepting’ of your alternative family because I assume you didn’t tell her they don’t have a dad so that’s not a fair conclusion to come to.

Secondly, she’s elderly. A different generation. Maybe she wouldn’t understand and that’s because she was never exposed to that. In her prime no one got pregnant via sperm donor so yeah she could very well be ignorant about it all. But that doesn’t mean the entire country is. I think you’d find Lisa, most people don’t give a rats.

Thirdly, they all say Dada regardless! Normally the first words. so if the girls say that is Lisa going to be offended that the twins aren’t accepting of different kind of families in Ireland?

She’s a thick. Anything for a bit of drama cause there’s nothing else going on

• Heart
Reactions: 35

brandambassador

VIP Member
Not sure how true this is, but I heard that part on the today show was just to introduce her to the RTÉ audience, and that next week she is putting the twins on Ultimate Hell Week to try and get them to sleep 18 hours a night. She’s hoping the endurance tasks by day will tire them out

• Haha

FishnChips

Chatty Member
You know what really grinds my gears? How rude she when people stop and make polite small talk about the twins.

I have a baby. I get stopped regularly by people because he is mischievous little thing and engages with people. Mostly older people shopping alone who probably just want to have a little chat with someone. I always take out my headphones and chat back, maybe it’s the only conversation that person will have that day. Maybe the baby reminds them of a baby they had. Or a grandchild.

And you know what it’s always the same question or you’ve your hands full comment but do I care? No because I’m a decent person who will give the time of day to a person who is saying something nice about my child.

Like this just in Lisa people are only being nice twins or not! I can’t stand the idea of some elderly person stopping her and getting such a terrible rude attitude back! It’s just so unnecessary.

• Heart

Fraidknot

Found myself here after seeing Lisa's bizarre and confusing appearance on RTE and have been following the thread since to make sense of it all! Thank you so much for the laughs and for validating my feelings about Lisa's problematic content and mad antics! Besides being disgusted that she would exploit her daughters privacy in this way, propping them up in front of Teetha ads and taking photos of them when they're sick - treating them like some human zoo or freak show - it's actually so disturbing on so many levels considering what we all know now about the weird and wonderful web. For context I have 5 month old twins and a toddler myself and in my sleep deprived state could be a prime candidate for Lisa's (not so gentle) sleep regime! But what secret can she tell me that billions of other mother's and caregivers throughout history and today didn't figure out!! I have found so much comfort in the idea that babies are just supposed to wake at night, it's healthy and simple survival - thank you to all my great great grannies for responding to their babies needs throughout the night and day. It is NOT easy even in this day and age with washing machines and dishwashers! But there are better sleep coaches in this tattle thread with real life experience than Lisa will ever be - people that will tell you the focus should be on adapting and supporting the household - the cleaning, healthy eating, emotional and mental support rather than blaming the baby (and mother) for doing something 'wrong', something they are instinctively programmed to do from the beginning of time - if you have the money, spend it anywhere else - on real professionals - a cleaner, a cook, a babysitter, a night nurse, use your GP, your public health nurse, real professionals! Or do what Lisa does - a live in Mudder! No amount of shushing and clock watching can replace a live in Mudder! Where can I get one of these! - Lisa would probably sell you that too if she could! The likes of Lisa are complete scam artists preying on the very very tired and vulnerable with no medical or relevant qualifications! Just a 10 week course!! Mind boggling! In saying all this, I think Lisa herself has become the biggest victim of this dangerous and unregulated sleep industry - she is so totally wound up (and by the sounds of it maybe guilt ridden after reading that 'I love ye' post) that I can't imagine she's getting much enjoyment from motherhood. Such a shame for all involved. What a mess she's made.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

brandambassador

VIP Member
So I did a trial session with Lisa for my sons sleep thought I’d share some tips.

let your whole day obsess about them going to bed by night. Give up your job, your friends & all social outlets.
Wake them up DO NOT LET THEM WAKE
NATURALLY any morning . Bang 2 frying pans together over their head to wake them up gently.
Re-use the frying pans to cook a full Irish for your baby after giving them 2 morning bottles.
Breakfast should be: 3 sausages, 2 bacon, 1 egg, B&W pudding & a few chips.
Let them play by themselves (it’s very important you don’t play with them on the ground, babies are sneaky & will lure you into cleaning their toys etc. that is not your job,)
Let them get so exhausted they crawl to the bedroom in desperate need for sleep. Turn on the white noise machine, if you don’t have one, use your frying pans again here to produce a rattle. Leave them in complete darkness & put on a gentle movie like SCREAM or HALLOWEEN H20 so if they wake up it’ll ease them back to sleep!
No need to change their nappy unless they’re having their fortnightly bath.
Repeat this process for lunch, dinner & night time.
Every wan is different x

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
OK.. this might be unpopular opinion but here goes.

She is struggling, what's she described the other day is depression. Being wound up, irritable, low mood etc. I know everyone laughing and like oh wish I could call my mother out of her bed at 4am but after all the murder suicide , killing of innocent children in Ireland lately I'm glad she got her mother to help if she wasn't coping. I have a baby, colic and reflux and one night I had to walk out of the room cause the thoughts that entered my head were frightening.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Kodi

New thread. Alas full title wouldn't fit but here it is: azy Lisa has a strop - "I've worked so hard for all I've got". Sat on her arse 2 years on the trot. Bravo for the title @Kodi 👏
Ah lads 2 thread titles in a row. 2 titles for each day Lisa's worked since 2019.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Guys it’s bizarre to say but I spend more time readin through tattle than I do watchin insta stories now. Feel like I know ye all, me own lil insta huns 🤣 lots of people on here should be gifted the freebies for their sense of humor alone 😆 that’s all Iv to say, back to quietly lurking now byee 🍿

• Haha

Cantturn222

VIP Member
He little one walking
The other one in a ball pit
Lisa not sitting on the floor at eye level encouraging the walking
I was so excited to hold my arms out when mine started walking
Not our Lisa
She’s sat
On
The
Fucking
Couch

Again

• Angry

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
It's snake oil sales.

You can't sleep train a baby IMO. Especially not gentle.

Babies need comfort and connection.
They get pains and have to adjust to the world. Hold them, love them, hush them and follow their ques.

My advice to any new Mam is your baby will tell you what they need if you can block out the noise and watch your own baby, your instinct will bring you where you need to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

nasa5

VIP Member
You can be guaranteed she was cross with the girls & crying at her parents bedroom door.
Her poor mother, I just can’t get my head around the fact she kept the high possibility of twins a secret from the people that put a roof over her head.
A woman with no known fertility problems, I’m sure she’d have told us if there had been, implanting two embryos knowing the high likelihood of twins, knowing she wasn’t mentally in a great space, living in a bedroom at her mam and dads and running a small car will never not blow my mind, add in not telling those who own said house she lives in, who pay what I imagine is almost all bills and possibly a mortgage and who she also fully expected to drop everything to help her is really just the cherry on top

Reactions: 25

roo689

VIP Member
Anyone else’s mother not be best pleased being woken at 415 to help care for your child that you decided to have alone?

Will that be one of her course top tips - can’t settle the baby, wake your aging parent

• Haha

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
I've a 2yr old, 1yr old and twins almost cooked. I'm the size of a fucking house.

But we still manage the weekly shop with no drama like Lisa's. I actually parked in a normal spot today. Managed everyone in and everyone out with no dramatics. Didn't have to climb anything.

It's 10pm now and I'm still not in bed. On the go since 6am this morning.

Lisa is so far removed from real life she'd probably still tell me I don't know what it's like 🤔