Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kodi

She's basically killed her 'business' before it's even started with that post. I also believe the messages she gets from her followers are actually from her private account that she sends herself cos there's no way anyone who follows her looks at her as a shining example of reality. She's no one to blame but herself. She CHOSE to implant TWO embryos without consulting her family and now she expects them to pick up the slack when she can't manage. She's a disgrace and if she doesn't get a handle on her ever expanding waistline she won't be able to look after those girls within a year.

Reactions: 19

Like_Literally

VIP Member
Is the problem really that this old woman in the doctor's surgery didn't know she was talking to a local celebrity 🤣🤣 if it even happened. Lisa you are such a gowl.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

nasa5

VIP Member
No, they were ‘nearly there’ for about 3 months because they were cruising the furniture. Poor kids stuck in that tiny room all day
Fair play to them ever getting there, they rarely see their mother practising walking much

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Ellegee

VIP Member
Anyone else’s mother not be best pleased being woken at 415 to help care for your child that you decided to have alone?
She thinks she’s special having twins. So many families have kids sharing rooms, so many families have kids close in age that both need assistance in & out of the car, so many families that don’t have twins still require a double trolley. I wish she’d shut the fuck up thinking her situation is unique.
Now I’m guessing if she was going from one child to another last night she was sticking to her guns about leaving them in their cots. Anyone with a bit of sense & compassion would have taken both into their bed & let them settle either side of them so they had space from each other but both got mamma cuddles.
She’s a disgrace getting her mam out of bed in the middle of the night.
I think only 2 years out of the last 11 have I not had a bed rail on my own bed in case a child comes in during the night. I don’t think it really matters where a child ends up falling asleep as long as they’re safe & comfortable, I refuse to believe it creates bad habits.
I’d say Ayda probably has tonsillitis now, temp is often the first symptom.

She clearly has never seen that episode of bluey called baby race 😅 they will do it in their own time and bragging about it will probaly just make someone else feel bad. my youngest started crawling insanely early and all the other mams at his baby group were comparing their own babies and worrying but my oldest never bothered with crawling at all. It's a stupid thing to brag about anyway. It's their accomplishment not yours.
My daughter was 12 months walking started at 11 didn’t brag about it but just to rub it in this one’s face with her 13 months I would love to message her and Say it to wind her up 😂😂😂

Clothes on the sitting room door ! She has taken over the hole house. So selfish. The doors and all are crawling 🤮 she should spend an hour whizzing around the house in the evenings when the girls are asleep at 7! I cant sit down and relax until the house is clean! I don’t get how can she live like that! It’s disgraceful.
View attachment 1645372
That white sweatshirt is back as well 🤢 won’t be washed for the week if we’re lucky 😂

She put in her bio training to be a gentle sleep coach 😂😂😂

Ill probably be blocked now but I generally don’t care she has pissed me off and I’m sick to death of her lying on the couch and her 2 children been left to their own devices. Also she takes the absolute mick out of general single mothers like myself struggling but I get on with it work 3 days a week to provide a life for my child and spend my days off bringing her out in the air or to a soft play, But Lisa does nothing like that and I’m sick to death of this disgusting smelly woman

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dimplesjones

I'm doing a course to help others. But I cant help myself. Ok. Maybe she should do a marketing course while she's at it.

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
She sits on that couch all day doesn’t she? She just sits there & videos them, waits for them to bring a toy or a book for interaction then feeds and sleeps.
God what I wouldn’t give for 2 healthy babies she’s no idea how lucky she is

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I’m gonna drive d brudder to cork coz it’s a great opportunity to get away from d kids. Isn’t dat right mudder

• Haha

howareyoufinethankyou

I think she’s got away with not having to pay back company maternity pay by being on the books as sick. She will claim sickness until the period where she would have to pay back mat pay expires, then hand in her notice.

Hi Lisa 👋 Just an FYI- when you are sat in your car at lights or a crossing (including railway crossings) with your engine running, you absolutely cannot whip your phone out to take photos. Your are in control of a car - your dashboard is lit up like a Christmas tree and your keys are in the ignition. Put your fucking phone away and pay attention to the road you selfish idiot.

Last edited:

Lollipops23

VIP Member
So she’s worked hard for everything she has? Like her free house that mammy and daddy pay for? Having a car and a full licence is great but not something you should brag about in your 30s- it’s bog standard.
Try scrimping and saving for a deposit and come back to me love, now THAT’S hard work.

sellmysoul

Yea they are nice on her but why bother getting glasses when she obviously doesn’t need them you can see she has no need for them they literally look like plain lens like ones you use to try on there’s no difference when you look through the lens at her face or surroundings, like the cute girl glasses trend loads of huns going around with fashion glasses or blue light glasses for the look drives me mad 😂
She more than likely got the glasses for her online course ... and probably wants to look a bit like... Jo Frost Super Nanny 🤣🤓

• Haha

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Studying and kids 🤣🤣🤣 . They are in bed 15 hours a day and its not enough time for her to do her ' course work '
Feck sake like you’d swear she was doing a PHD or something not a scam MLM course on how to scam vulnerable sleep deprived parents that holds no actual recognised qualifications….😵💫

• Haha

Like_Literally

VIP Member
You can be guaranteed she was cross with the girls & crying at her parents bedroom door.
Her poor mother, I just can’t get my head around the fact she kept the high possibility of twins a secret from the people that put a roof over her head.
I can picture her pounding up and down the hall huffing and puffing. I'd say she worked up a right sweat and the granny night dress was billowing around her fanny and the tits hopping.

I went too far 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Ellegee

VIP Member
Lads the dirt of the floor, door frames, and skirting boards😱 the children crawling around with full nappies in pure filth😫 Lazy Lisa sitting off on the sofa, remote in hand watching tv in the middle of the day..... Such a huge, scummy, stinking, unwashed, dirty lump! Get off your fat ass Lisa, and clean that house, for the sake of your childrens health🙄 there you are banging on about RSV, and the twins living in a pig pen!
Jesus the whole room is covered in crumbs, I’m not a clean freak by any means but I do a quick blitz of the floor after meal times to keep on top of the crumbs, otherwise the kids would be walking through it & then bringing it up the stairs stuck to their socks. My mental health isn’t great right now & i’ve really struggled to get motivated the last few days but I still wouldn’t leave the floors dirty. I’ve never been able to sit on the couch if I can see dirt

• Heart

nasa5

VIP Member
Oh fuck off Lisa, still shite talking about the lack of parent/toddler spaces, get a bloody life for yourself 🖕 And cop the fuck on parking between 2 spaces, lose afew pounds/stones and you won't have a problem getting into your car with the girls 🤬
God Lisa wants to be special so bad, entitled bitch taking up two spaces and fuck everyone else I suppose because maybe one person parked in a spot for kids without them? Any of us with kids have noticed someone parking in a baby spot and muttered fuck sake under their breath but that’s it, it ends there, you never think of it again. This thick takes it to a new level, she’ll buying car clamps next and going after them personally

Your one is just as bad saying it’s harder with multiples 🙄 dose. I’ve 2 kids so do I not count?! Do I not understand how hard it is to have 2 kids?! Just because I don’t have twins and I’m not a gobshite climbing in the boot or an ignorant pig parking in 2 spaces.

Jesus I wouldn’t fancy a sight of a full moon 🌕 if you were parked beside her minding your own business and she’s climbing in the boot 🙄😂 I don’t believe it for a second.
Lisa doesn’t seem to think that people could have two or more children in car seats and they not be twins. Plenty of parents up and down the country Lisa with 2 under 2, 3 under 4, etc.. she’s a clown

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
I’m actually even more annoyed she got her mother up in the middle of the night last week when her sister was so close to giving birth. I bet her mother was on standby to fly over to the other house if anything started, she would have been no good to anyone with no sleep
She doesn’t give a hoot! She had her sister as her person on call to be with her at the twins birth. Her sister who had just had a baby at the time too. She made a comment about her not coming fast enough as if she didn’t have to leave a newborn and 3 other children..

Reactions: 16