Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kodi

47 times she touched her face in those few stories. 47. Yes I counted. She's a dirt bird 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

sureitmustbetrue

She’s being very quiet the last few days since she was called out for the beggy Mitchell post!! She’s only sharing past stories and photos!! She’s obviously sulking!! 😂😂
mammy do you know what people Said about me online??? I have a full licence since I was 17 and they still don’t think I’m great!! I know I still live at home and I’ve taken over every single room here, and you gave me yer jeep and ye do the washing and cleaning and cooking for me but I’ve never asked anyone for anything, even in specsavers I didn’t ask for anything but they follow me mammy and gave me a discount!! Anyway I can’t cope with being a mammy today so will you mind the twins while I book into a hotel and sleep. Im Knackered from waking up at 3.20 and taking photos of the baby monitor and posting them online to show strangers how great I am!

• Haha

nasa5

VIP Member
Mother of God what if she is the cooking segment? Dawhee forcing himself to smile while having a grape and spinach pancake, Lisa readjusting her headband and itching herself with the spatula in the background

• Haha

summerfiggypudding

Yep!!
And if you’ve got the money spare for a sleep consultant spend it on getting a cleaner/ready made nutritious meals for yourself/door to door laundry service. Basically outsource as much as you possibly can so that when your baby does eventually sleep, you might be able to do the same. It does end eventually!

Reactions: 23

Ellegee

VIP Member
Maybe she's stuck in the car with the twins cos someone parked beside her and took the last twin trolley for their poodle and she can't get outta the car
She’ll be found in a years time at the back of a car park where no one else ever goes

Actually this might be more accurate, back seized up trying to haul the girls over the back seat.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Fifibabes

Screenshot_20221002_075253_com.instagram.android.jpg

Jesus H Christ would she ever go offf and get Solo Mom tattooed on her fivehead cos she’d give you the shits!! How was some woman in the waiting room meant to know Lisa couldn’t get a ride 🙄
What a crock of shit😁😂 babies say dada whether or not theres one around.. Dada is easier to say than mama. Lisa gives me ire😭

• Haha

davo2001

Screenshot_20220927-164632.jpg

Lisa says yesterday in her rant that she has worked for everything she has ever gotten.

Today shows some shite she was gifted...... She's a simpleton.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

sureitmustbetrue

So far lisa will be recommending if ur child is not settling down when you put them to bed please do the following; 1) ask mammy for help and you take a hot shower 2) ask mammy for help and you drive to dunnes to get out of the house for a breather, 3) ask mammy and you go get a Chinese, 4) ask mammy and sit a Railway gates listening to audiobooks, 5) ask mammy and go out for well deserved drinks, 6) ask mammy and book into a hotel and 7) ask Mammy so you don’t have pause the Film So you don’t miss anything, 8) ask mammy so you stay on the couch and film her on the baby monitor and the fail proof one 9) just wake mammy for help. That will be €200 please.
Did I miss anything??

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Kodi

Thread title suggestion: From couch to coach the Lisa O'Halloran story

Edited to change title

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Beddy

Chatty Member
Ah here the neccckkkk of this one. No one asked you to do your stupid Mickey Mouse course, and no one owes you anything

• Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
Agreed is he paying his own way to Spike Island? Could he not just sleep on the street where he lives to raise awareness?
I don’t get this sleeping rough thing that people do, it’s nowhere near the true experience of living on the streets. You can guarantee he’ll be clean, well wrapped up, have a flask with hot water, snacks, toilet facilities & somewhere to clean his teeth, it’s also somewhere safe & dry to put his head for the night. He’ll also be guaranteed a decent meal when he’s finished & straight into a warm bed. I’m more than happy to donate directly to a charity but shit like this annoys me.

Whole heartedly agree with the above! Spend it on ready meals, cleaner, trip for a wash and blow dry , bags for the launderette for a while! Anything to help you through it parenthood is hard and a sleep coach will not be any answer.

• Heart

Mad4craic

Chatty Member
Maybe she's stuck in the car with the twins cos someone parked beside her and took the last twin trolley for their poodle and she can't get outta the car

• Haha
  • Heart