Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #13 Lazy Lisa has a strop - "I've worked so hard for all I've got"...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagion paying this wan for advise your alone partner may be on night work and she says wake your mudder
I really hope she's on a career break and can go back to work in the hospital because this new venture ain't going to work .
Mortified for her can you imagion the like of Lucy Wolfe comeing on saying she woke her mudder to help settle the children lol
I'd say the mudder the father and brother were awake anyway with 2 screaming babys.
I’d say Lucy is watching knowing she has absolutely nothing to worry about regarding competition 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lisa has just paid USD6,000 to learn how to put her own children sleep. She also has to pay USD1,000 in her second year to keep her accredation..

I'm setting up a rival sleep training accredation "Sleepy sleepy snoozy snooze Masters" for a limited time offer of 5,000 euro and 500 euro a year on-going. Course includes the best selling amazon audiobook (worth over 11,500 euro) about sleep training and upon completion a cert for you to frame. Rigorous application process includes correctly typing in your credit card numbers. It's also advised that you have a mentor ideally your mother available for 24hr access should you have any questions or get overwhelmed.

Offer ends 23:59 tonight. Any takers?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Can you imagine her stomping from one cot to another her night dress flapping in the pitch black ‘soothing’ the girls 😂😂 if she’d just picked A up and brought her into the bed or out to the living room for a cuddle she could have saved herself waking up poor Pippa!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But if she lived alone with the girls what would she do? She would hardly ring her mother at 4 am to come over? I mean the reality for most single mams they live alone with little to no help and could never ring their parent to come over at 4 am. She's so out of touch.

Reactions: 12
Sorry but this gentle sleeping bullshit is the most stupid tit I have ever heard 🙄 how much do these “sleep coaches” charge anyway?
Gentle approaches to sleep training are actually workable and worth while. I did it (without a sleep coach) and although it took a while it did work. The issue here I think is that there is a huge conflict between L’s apparent regime with the twins and her new career path. Like oil and water! She seems to rage if they deviate from their strict regiment of sleep. Not very gentle! Gentle approaches recognise that sleep is not linear but all she appears to want is for them to sleep and sleep on her schedule.

As for sleep coaches we looked into them and they ranged from €450-€650. Glad we didn’t part with that money now!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Gentle approaches to sleep training are actually workable and worth while. I did it (without a sleep coach) and although it took a while it did work. The issue here I think is that there is a huge conflict between L’s apparent regime with the twins and her new career path. Like oil and water! She seems to rage if they deviate from their strict regiment of sleep. Not very gentle! Gentle approaches recognise that sleep is not linear but all she appears to want is for them to sleep and sleep on her schedule.

As for sleep coaches we looked into them and they ranged from €450-€650. Glad we didn’t part with that money now!
It’s the idea of paying for a sleep consultant is what I can’t understand

Reactions: 2
It’s the idea of paying for a sleep consultant is what I can’t understand
Desperation makes people do things they would never normally consider. Fortunately I was actually too tired to
think straight enough to type my credit card details when I was having a tough time with baby sleep. Otherwise I'd have paid allllllll the money to anyone promising a solution.

• Heart
Poor de mudder, she is like a young teenage mother, that can’t handle it
She really is though. I have known women (girls) like this that required this much help or their kids would’ve been taken off them. They were actually teenagers though!

Reactions: 2
Sleepystars is 600e with 100e a week for more support. I nearly paid it I was so tired and on edge, my baby just started sleeping by herself a few months after. No money spent thank god

Reactions: 6
It must be a very small market. I don't know anyone who has used one.
I know of one person. It was €€€. The guidance was subsequently passed around all the parents in the friend group and beyond rendering all of the mums who got it out of the market for one. I would say very hard to make a sustainable income from.

Reactions: 5
Sounds like a bunch of charlatans preying on desperate, sleep deprived mothers.

Reactions: 11
Sounds like a bunch of charlatans preying on desperate, sleep deprived mothers.
That’s exactly what it is!
My friend used one …. £700 for a zoom call for an hour, a PDF guide and then 2 follow up zoom calls at over £100 each!
She printed out the info and that all got passed around.
Didn’t work for her though!

I can see how desperate parents would part with their money, but I know I bloody wouldn’t! We co-sleep and that works for us until our daughter will want to spend the night in her own bed.

• Wow
The cost of living is about to hit the roof so unless your shiting money I can’t imagine many waisting money on that fool.

Reactions: 10
The cost of living is about to hit the roof so unless your shiting money I can’t imagine many waisting money on that fool.
True people will be struggling to heat the house and we’re to believe they’ll pay 100e plus for Lisa to hmm and haww down the phone to ya? No thanks I’d rather rip off my eyelids and stare at the sun

Reactions: 9
Can't wait to see her website 👀👀😆
I can visualise a photo of her in her best sweatshirt with the caption ‘Lisa, from sofa, to solo mom, to sofa. You too can have a life like mine, all you need is a patient grandmother & €600 of your hard earned cash, paid to me upfront and don’t come at me with questions if you don’t have twins because if you only have wan baby then you don’t need help’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Gas really Lisa wanting her mammy the minute things get tough or she’s throwing a wobbly yet it’s not a privilege she provides the girls. I can imagine her stomping back and forth between the two cribs shushing them with the cross face on her before crawling down to mammy and daddy to ask for help

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.