Lisa My_Solo_Journey_to_Mom #12 Nap routine followed to a T, don't kiss the babies, they might get RSV.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would happily tit in her new dress, like that scene in bridesmaids, rather than miss the opportunity to be smothered with attention for her, sorry the twincesses, big day. Don’t worry though, pippa will clean it out!
She can throw a nappy on her, it will do her for the day according to the packaging!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Correction Lisa, the toys are organised and you can see your Parents floor again.. 😇

Reactions: 16
For duck sake. This ape. She is so dense. It is a bug, it’s norovirus, rampant at this time of year, you do not need to be sick yourself.
My baby had the same thing, constant watery diarrhoea, VERY sore bum, needed IV fluids as the diarrhoea went on for a good 10 days! It can last ages. Also extremely contagious in younger kids as another poster said. I was in the hospital with my little fella and I never got it, and I was 20 weeks pregnant at the time.
Also Lisa if your ready best butt paste is Vaseline, sudocream and dental paste all mixed up, that’s what they used in the hospital and it was gone in 2 days.

It’s called orobase, €4 in the chemist. Mixed with Vaseline and sudocreme

Also, the no sugar oak milk is exactly that, no sugar, it’s got oats and water in it. So if they can tolerate oat milk and tolerate water?
She’s gonna get a right good dose of the shits now next week when she’s stuck in a car space and she’ll be on saying they should have toilets for people in child and family spaces.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does Münchausen’s spring to mind for anyone else? Every week the thinks they are allergic to something else?

She’s like Rachel from friends, I’ll ring Dr Weiner- so far this week she’s rang the doctor twice???? Once for the sore bum and now this??! That’s what we know off. . And sure getting da mudder to mind her children while she slept!!! I know where I’d be told to go!!

Reactions: 6
She’s like Rachel from friends, I’ll ring Dr Weiner- so far this week she’s rang the doctor twice???? Once for the sore bum and now this??! That’s what we know off. . And sure getting da mudder to mind her children while she slept!!! I know where I’d be told to go!!
Jezs she must have a direct line to her GP

Reactions: 1
So at 23.42 pippa was settling her grandchild while mammy was sitting on her hole recording the monitor, posting it on Instagram at 23.55 and using all the hash tags!!! Mind ur own children Lisa and get off Instagram. . .

I can't actually believe my eyes 👀 she's finally admitted she might be a single parent but she's not on her own. Hi Lisa, you probably wouldn't class me as a parent at all seeing as I only have one child. But I am, and a single parent since before my very first scan. If you want to know how hard it is without help, myself and a few others here could tell you!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
When she said she had tit coming out her eyes in the first post i thought she meant she literally had some sort of tit coming out of her eyes. Wouldn't be surprised to be honest🤣
Same here 🤣🤣

She would happily tit in her new dress, like that scene in bridesmaids, rather than miss the opportunity to be smothered with attention for her, sorry the twincesses, big day. Don’t worry though, pippa will clean it out!
Her shape wear would hold it anyway so she'd b sorted

And I was dressed but I changed back into my pj's did she duck

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Why is she giving them oat milk and on about soya?

They've been on cows mill formula for a year now?

She's asking for health problems with them arsing around like that.

Cows milk is perfect for babies. It provides them proper nutritioon.

Only need alternatives if you have a medical reason (witch doctors from instagram do not count). You've to be educated for using alternatives, make sure you're getting the right supplements into them.

Reactions: 8
She started to say at one stage she googled then changed it to ringing her gp. She's saying she's cut out the oat milk then says they are only having plain toast and liga she can't keep up with herself. There have been several tummy bugs over the many years of parenting in my house and neither my husband or 1 or everyone else caught it all at the same time or ever so it could be a bug going around she had them out during the week they could of picked up something. I'd personally be looking to postpone their party they are probably still going to feel miserable and shouldn't be mixing with other children

Reactions: 2
She is really a poor advertisement for her future business. If she had any sense, she would be setting up some good foundations now (eg not posting about her mother trying to get her girls to sleep). Should not wait until after she gets her cert.

Reactions: 4
Took every ounce of restraint not to post something sarcastic under that insta post with superhero granny. And that other lady in the comments blowing smoke up her own hole would like everyone to know she had help too but had a VERY SUCCESSFUL career. Get over yourself love!!

Why is everything ‘an allergy’

Sorry but it reeks of a Karen Mom.

A diarrhoea bug or even just diarrhoea for 2 days isn’t always an allergy.

1. They’re babies, they go through spells of this & constipation
2. Your dinners are absolute slop
3. Your kitchen and hands are absolutely filthy and could have a lot to do with them being sick. They’re still under 1 everything should be sterile for food prep.
4. It’s winter vomiting/diarrhoea bug season.
5. Frank whatever his name in cork is not an immunologist & waffle about dairy allergy has not been proven by him.
Take a poo sample to GP/hosp & cop the duck on

Reactions: 18
Why is everything ‘an allergy’

Sorry but it reeks of a Karen Mom.

A diarrhoea bug or even just diarrhoea for 2 days isn’t always an allergy.

1. They’re babies, they go through spells of this & constipation
2. Your dinners are absolute slop
3. Your kitchen and hands are absolutely filthy and could have a lot to do with them being sick. They’re still under 1 everything should be sterile for food prep.
4. It’s winter vomiting/diarrhoea bug season.
5. Frank whatever his name in cork is not an immunologist & waffle about dairy allergy has not been proven by him.
Take a poo sample to GP/hosp & cop the duck on
Plus, they are teething, sore bottoms, and runny nappies are common then, shes honestly clueless! The way she comes on "knowing it all" is what really annoys everyone tho.....

• Heart
Lisa should go to bed at a decent hour and she might not have to plonk her lazy hole on the chair for the day or whinge to her insta about how tired she is.

Reactions: 7
If her mam had to go & settle one of the girls last night then that means lisa was still up. No wonder she’s always so tired if she’s only getting 6 hours sleep or less.

Reactions: 5
Why is she giving them oat milk and on about soya?

They've been on cows mill formula for a year now?

She's asking for health problems with them arsing around like that.

Cows milk is perfect for babies. It provides them proper nutritioon.

Only need alternatives if you have a medical reason (witch doctors from instagram do not count). You've to be educated for using alternatives, make sure you're getting the right supplements into them.
Sorry but that’s not entirely true. I also formula fed with no issues and had major issues when we switched to cows milk. Her whole face swelled up and now has been diagnosed with a rare cows milk protein allergy. Formula and cows milk are not the same thing or babies would be on cows milk from birth!

Them poor girls are gonna have ptsd from the sound of that White noise thing that is never off

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.