Lisa My_Solo_Journey_to_Mom #12 Nap routine followed to a T, don't kiss the babies, they might get RSV.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not once did she say changed their nappies! She changed everything else, Sleeping bags, baby grows, cot sheets, everything bar their nappies!! Source of the problem! Also chia seeds are extremely laxative. Kim kardashian drank water/milk
And chia seeds to lose weight for the Marilyn Monroe dress - it completely cleans you out. She gave the girls chia seeds for breakfast with their omelette!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Really sounds like they have a bug & if they still have messy nappies tomorrow she should postpone their party. Messy bums can linger for days with a bug at the girls age.
It’s normal for adults not to pick up bugs from babies as our immune systems are stronger & used to fighting off previous bugs, sometimes we can but not always. 11years parenting here & loads of bugs, myself & my husband have never caught one from the kids (tonsillitis is another story, but I’d never had that prior to my son catching it so I guess I was more vulnerable as a result)

She has the most unhealthiest lifestyle I have seen in a long time . Those two girls will turn into minature Lisas . It’s a shame she didn’t try hard enough to go back to work as it really would have helped her . Her chats about their bowels are just gross 🤢

Reactions: 12
Are you gona show em your scrunchy nose smile? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?……no mom I’m going to tit all over your pyjamas!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry if I'm repeating, but has she ever addressed why she isn't at work any more?

Sorry if I'm repeating, but has she ever addressed why she isn't at work any more?
And has she addressed why they have to have non-dairy milk?

It makes no sense they have had cows milk powdered formula for almost 12 months!! She should just have weaned them onto super milk!! Also she mentioned giving them watered down milk now as they are sick I thought that was a big no no??

Reactions: 8
Not once did she say changed their nappies! She changed everything else, Sleeping bags, baby grows, cot sheets, everything bar their nappies!! Source of the problem! Also chia seeds are extremely laxative. Kim kardashian drank water/milk
And chia seeds to lose weight for the Marilyn Monroe dress - it completely cleans you out. She gave the girls chia seeds for breakfast with their omelette!
Chia seeds and omlette :sick: Do ye think she'd eat that herself??

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Surely if they have diarrhea for more than 48 hours you'd take a stool sample to the bleeping doctor and have someone whom actually knows what they're talking about check it out??

Reactions: 3
She can’t do that for fear they would have to call off the party! Easier to blame an allergy

Reactions: 6
Surely if they have diarrhea for more than 48 hours you'd take a stool sample to the bleeping doctor and have someone whom actually knows what they're talking about check it out??
My docs have never taken samples here. Some babies take a while to clear fully.

She can’t do that for fear they would have to call off the party! Easier to blame an allergy
That’s what she’s at I’d say. She’ll insist it’s anything but a bug so her twincesses get their day

Oh for gods sake, all the faff over everything. How did babies of our parents generation survive? My own kids were weaned onto cows milk before 12 months because not everything has to be followed to a T. No problems ever with feeding or weaning!

Reactions: 7
Did she say she mixed the formula with an oz and then 2 Oz of oat milk?? I was only half listening to her! Also, it looks like Ayda is teething like mad with the rosy cheeks so maybe that’s could also be why they have diarrhoea!

Reactions: 6
Really sounds like they have a bug & if they still have messy nappies tomorrow she should postpone their party. Messy bums can linger for days with a bug at the girls age.
It’s normal for adults not to pick up bugs from babies as our immune systems are stronger & used to fighting off previous bugs, sometimes we can but not always. 11years parenting here & loads of bugs, myself & my husband have never caught one from the kids (tonsillitis is another story, but I’d never had that prior to my son catching it so I guess I was more vulnerable as a result)
Wouldn't you laugh if she caught the bug the day of the party. Sounds terrible but would wipe that smug little ill show them taking up two parking spaces smile off her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wouldn't you laugh if she caught the bug the day of the party. Sounds terrible but would wipe that smug little ill show them taking up two parking spaces smile off her face.
It wouldn’t surprise me if she had the party regardless

She would happily tit in her new dress, like that scene in bridesmaids, rather than miss the opportunity to be smothered with attention for her, sorry the twincesses, big day. Don’t worry though, pippa will clean it out!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.