Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #11 50 Shades of Pancakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No sorry there’s no excuse for that dirt, elderly or not. My parents are elderly and their house is not dirty! It’s a old farm house and the house isn’t that dirty. It frightens me that she is a care assistant worker, if she is ur hoses her own children in the bath, keeps them in dirty nappies for 12 hour plus/ what kind of acceptable and hygienic care was she providing?
Same here mam is 87 and still gets down on her hands and knees and scrubs her floors and skirtings

Reactions: 4
She isn't.... she really thinks she is!!!
she's as thick as 2 planks!! If you leave any baby is a pissy soaked nappy it's going to cause a sore bottom.....like how can she not figure that out 🤦
Oh I know well. She is insufferable and this is what annoys me the most about her. She thinks she knows it all and has went on this way from the moment those children were born. She's a dose of shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I find rascal and friends far more superior to pampers. I actually really dislike pampers, they have a horrible chemical smell when they wet, I think they’re the worst, I’d choose the Aldi or Tesco ones over pampers any day.

As already pointed out it doesn’t matter what nappies you use Lisa, if you leave her in a pissy one for 12hrs then you’re just looking for a rash.

Why in the name of god is she going for oat milk anyway? I find it very watery of course it’ll run through them, what’s wrong with Soy?

Reactions: 8
What’s wrong with the breakfast?
I’m no fan of hers but there’s nothing wrong with that breakfast 🤔
Egg, avocado and milled seeds?
Far better than baby cereals and shite most give.
And thank god it’s not a pancake.
It's a lovely healthy breakfast, but there's enough there to feed the whole house!!

Reactions: 4
Pampers for Princess🙄 I suppose my fella is slumbing it in Lidl nappies. He's never once had nappy rash though Lisa, and he had awful eczema!

Reactions: 7
I had to ring my GP a few years back to get daktarin cream to clear up what i found out was fungal nappy rash. I'd used sudocream, bepanthen, metanium and caldesene powder to try get rid of the rash but nothing was working after 10 days so i had to contact my Gp. I felt so bad because i thought it was my fault. My baby had Thrush in her mouth as well as down below so no amount of OTC stuff would've helped🙈

Reactions: 2
Lisa splashing out on Childers allowence day. Two filthy dirty bone idle work shy child neglecting fuckers. A perfect friendship.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she sending Sarah Burke flowers?? I really don't have the energy to go back through all her threads and can't see anything on her stories?

Why is she sending Sarah Burke flowers?? I really don't have the energy to go back through all her threads and can't see anything on her stories?
Sarah for some reason is laid up on the couch the past few days. No idea why. Lisa must have the inside scoop!

Sending flowers to someone she has never met is so pathetic. It's only to try and get more followers.

Reactions: 15
Who tags the feckin poxy opticians you're going to next week, obviously hoping for a freebie or a deal on glasses 🤑

• Wow
Reactions: 20
What bolloxology is this?
Who cares?!
🤣🤣🤣Demented is right. Ju know de way you'd have dem headaches from de stress of solo ahm mammying. If d'at ahmmm makes since. Like da way de parking does be desperate in de lidl with de mudder and de twinsesses if d'at makes since

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I never seen her even mention burbs
A jazus arent the insta wans lick arses
But sur I suppose both hopeing to grab a few new followers.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.