Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #11 50 Shades of Pancakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times has she told that ‘donkey’ story 🙄🙄 took her bleeding long enough to tell it at that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seen de mudder has this up on insta, Lisa could you put your phone down for a second and please pull up your childrens pants and button their tops properly. How sloppy can you be
She’s a disgusting lazy slob I pity those poor children when they go out to school they will be the children in the class without their hair brushed or uniforms ironed she’s really not setting them poor souls up for much in life is she

Reactions: 3
Seen de mudder has this up on insta, Lisa could you put your phone down for a second and please pull up your childrens pants and button their tops properly. How sloppy can you be
I hope it’s an old pic that she posted & they’re not actually going around in pjs at 2pm with the house in darkness

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Just to say I know that hospital quite well and she showed photos at the time of the room. I've been in those rooms for babies and they're like hotel rooms compared to the normal children's ward with just a chair. Her room had a pull out bed, large reclining chair, ensuite and tv. I've stayed twice and I slept better than at home. Food also brought to you at meal times even though she had plenty gifts handed in too.

Edited to add that she had her mother at home minding the other twin. Most people would have a partner at home wondering how they're going to go to work. Not having a go just pointing out how easy she really had it😊
Ah ok.. I only know Crumlin and TS. And parents mostly have to sleep in chairs there unless the kids are in for long admissions and they’re not from Dublin.

Nappies weighed down again!
I'd say she leaves them in their own piss all day, sure didn't she admit before she left them wet all night and was pissed off she wasn't actually getting 12 hours from one nappy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I'd say she leaves them in their own piss all day, sure didn't she admit before she left them wet all night and was pissed off she wasn't actually getting 12 hours from one nappy.
Good god, that’s pure neglect. I change my little man 3 times between 12 and 7, and he’s only 6 weeks.

Reactions: 4
Why is she such a know it all?!
She isn't.... she really thinks she is!!!
she's as thick as 2 planks!! If you leave any baby is a pissy soaked nappy it's going to cause a sore bottom.....like how can she not figure that out 🤦

Reactions: 14
Disgrace, funny say she’s sly enough not to mention to the doc why the child really has a sore bottom, too lazy to change them and too cheap to buy nappies she wants her moneys worth. I don’t believe she’s as stupid as she looks

Imo pampers are no better than any other brand of nappy. Currently using a mixture of dunnes own brand, aldi and lidl nappies on my newborn and not having issues with any of them. Then again i change my babies nappy at least 10 times a day I'd say...we've seen the twins in saturated nappies so its not wonder they have nappy rash. Its common sense that being left in wet nappies will make them sore

Reactions: 15
I’d bet she was giving them full bottles of oat milk and that’s upset their tummy 🙄 also do most people go to the gp for nappy rash?? Probably wants to use her medical card for the cream 😂

Disgrace, funny say she’s sly enough not to mention to the doc why the child really has a sore bottom, too lazy to change them and too cheap to buy nappies she wants her moneys worth. I don’t believe she’s as stupid as she looks
She was buying rascal and friends which I think are better than pampers but now that I think about it she probably thought she’d get free nappies from them by mentioning them!!

What’s wrong with the breakfast?
I’m no fan of hers but there’s nothing wrong with that breakfast 🤔
Egg, avocado and milled seeds?
Far better than baby cereals and shite most give.
And thank god it’s not a pancake.

Reactions: 4
Hi Lisa 👋 guess what… It doesn’t matter what brand of nappies you use, it’s not the nappies causing the rash, it’s you by not changing them regularly! That’s what causes nappy rashes!!!! And pampers aren’t gonna sort out a nappy rash 🙄🙄🙄 don’t be so lazy and change the girls at least every 3 hours if they’re just wet

• Sad
Reactions: 13
What’s wrong with the breakfast?
I’m no fan of hers but there’s nothing wrong with that breakfast 🤔
Egg, avocado and milled seeds?
Far better than baby cereals and shite most give.
And thank god it’s not a pancake.
I think they mean the size of the breakfast. There is enough on each plate to feed an adult. She doesn't understand portion control at all.

Reactions: 12
The brand of nappies would not cause that bad a rash to warrant a visit to the gp! Pull the other one! They are at the gp because lazy mom doesn’t want to change them every few hours unless they’re dirty. I can’t believe this wan was a hca, I’m glad she’s leaving that profession! There’s enough lazy,
Incompetent ones like her in hospitals, nursing homes etc, completely lacking empathy and bedside manner, because it’s too easy to get into! Pass a fetac level 5, takes you 9 months and there you go. That’s why she went into that profession, like so many others. Selfish, Lazy cow!

Imo pampers are no better than any other brand of nappy. Currently using a mixture of dunnes own brand, aldi and lidl nappies on my newborn and not having issues with any of them. Then again i change my babies nappy at least 10 times a day I'd say...we've seen the twins in saturated nappies so its not wonder they have nappy rash. Its common sense that being left in wet nappies will make them sore
I found aldi much better than pampers on my first. They were a bulkier nappy but kept him drier & his skin clearer.
I found Tesco ones brilliant on my 2nd.
I never liked the chemical type smell from pampers.

I don’t use pampers either, got them at the start with presents but found them no better than Aldi dunnes Lidl or Tesco

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.