Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #11 50 Shades of Pancakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so ungrateful!!!!! Asked out to dinner and makes a big deal outta it!!! Says the girls were such hard work she won’t be asked again!! Why or how were they hard work?? She then gives out saying they’ve missed their naps as a result of being out??? Would she not appreciate the fact her dinner was bought for her and she wasn’t sitting on her hole at home and her children got something other than her manky pancakes!!! Jesus Christ, the girls were clearly enjoying themselves and she still gives out saying now it’s messed up their sleeping routine!! So what??!! It’s one day!! According to her the girls have being solid sleepers for a year so why would a nap missed once disrupt their regime?!! And yea, maybe put them down later if their nap time is later - is she seriously expecting people to pay her for her advice?!! NO you can’t go for dinner with ur family as ur child will miss their nap time!! no wonder she stays at home all day, she is seriously obsessed with sleep. It’s obviously the only thing she think she can control.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
All she ever wanted to be is a mom? the girls are obviously not tired, wide awake in their beds bored but they have no choice. why doesn’t she keep them up til they are tired and spend some time playing with them, couldn’t be happier that she’s alone I don’t get it? If you wanted your babies that badly you wouldn’t want them sleeping half the day out of sight out of mind, then early to bed so you can sit in silence without them.

Reactions: 9
Why has no one mentioned the mank of her hair 🤢 it's absolutely filthy. Out for dinner, moans, then fires the twincesses back into their cells, or cot, you decide. Play with them and tire them off, ffs it's not rocket science. Who in the world would pay this wan for advice?! Go back to work sleepy Lisa.

New thread title suggestion : Nap routine followed to a T, don't kiss the babies, they might get RSV.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t even get my 2 year old to watch an episode of Hey Duggee, let alone a Disney movie.
She only wants to make them start watching films in the hope she can sit around on the sofa doing nothing while she has them strapped into seats parked in front of the television. Babies that young do not have the attention span to watch tv for that long. There is a reason programs aimed at infants tend to be about 3-4 minute long. It’s tit, lazy parenting.

Reactions: 16
Get them outside for some fresh air lisa and they might sleep better! It’s hands down my go to with my kids. And hot bath and into bed.

Reactions: 6
I won’t even let me baby sit in his rocker for more time than it takes me to eat lunch uninterrupted. It can’t be good for the girls’ backs to leave them strapped in their chairs for so long.
Lazy sow is really dragging up the pair of them, the poor things.

Reactions: 2
Aw where has the time gone she wonders???
Bed Lisa the time has been spent in bed.

• Haha
Long term lurked on this thread. I have a baby a few days older than her twins. Just gone to bed now 🙈 whoops bad mother. Had a later nap and was in the park for hours with her 2 siblings as it was a nice night. I get slight routine regarding feeding etc but who in their right mind has such regimented strict schedules regarding sleep. I get it she is a lazy oaf who wants to lie scratching her arse watching tele every night but tough luck your a parent so be that a parent and a present one at that instead if any interaction being with a phone shoved in their face. While cares if they missed a nap interact with them stretch it out til the bedtime and just skip that nap. I've never seen anything like it

At what stage will she show she didn’t actually spent the nights in the hospital with her sick babies? She went home because she was “so tired” so the mother took over And stayed the remainder of the nights in the hospital with the sick baby while Lisa was at home! Remember she said she was so tried she nearly crashed the car on her way home!
I may be remembering wrong but did she not spend a night or two in the hospital before her mum took over? Unfortunately most people in hospital with sick babies & children have to sleep in a chair. I can understand why she got some rest at home, especially with another baby there also. She shouldn’t have driven home though if she was sleep deprived. It’s so dangerous.

Reactions: 1
She's So out of breath just talking about comforters!! I think that's only due to the fact that she's standing up she's so breathless😬 majority of times her stories are from the couch or car
90% of what she says and does just drives me mad........but it's actually hard to watch someone nearly on the verge of getting a heart attack due to their lifestyle, I hope she's able to manage her health better and less obsessing about the twins sleep

Reactions: 3
She's So out of breath just talking about comforters!! I think that's only due to the fact that she's standing up she's so breathless😬 majority of times her stories are from the couch or car
90% of what she says and does just drives me mad........but it's actually hard to watch someone nearly on the verge of getting a heart attack due to their lifestyle, I hope she's able to manage her health better and less obsessing about the twins sleep
She really is. Just watching her now. I’ve noticed that before with her moving about.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I may be remembering wrong but did she not spend a night or two in the hospital before her mum took over? Unfortunately most people in hospital with sick babies & children have to sleep in a chair. I can understand why she got some rest at home, especially with another baby there also. She shouldn’t have driven home though if she was sleep deprived. It’s so dangerous.
Just to say I know that hospital quite well and she showed photos at the time of the room. I've been in those rooms for babies and they're like hotel rooms compared to the normal children's ward with just a chair. Her room had a pull out bed, large reclining chair, ensuite and tv. I've stayed twice and I slept better than at home. Food also brought to you at meal times even though she had plenty gifts handed in too.

Edited to add that she had her mother at home minding the other twin. Most people would have a partner at home wondering how they're going to go to work. Not having a go just pointing out how easy she really had it😊

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She's one dose of shite. How many stories about a babies comforter, I can't believe people listen to her stories thinking 'how informative' All of her followers must be there for the craic surely??

Reactions: 11
So how many babies did Lisa’s story save this weekend? She must of sent in those replies herself. Surely those people weren’t sitting with a poorly baby doing feck all until Lisa pops up her RSV story

Reactions: 10
Jezs shes obcessed with the RSV.
Change from parking spaces I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.