Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking as someone who has endured the pain and heartache of a miscarriage only recently as I'm sure many ladies on here have, but if my sister was broadcasting my miscarriage on her very public page with over 28k followers, I would be absolutely fuming and I mean fuming!!! Is nothing sacred with these twits!!!

Lisa herself said a good while ago that her sister had told her not to show her children's faces on her insta page so what the duck gives Lisa the right to broadcast her sisters personal business on her page!!!

Jesus I'm fuming for her sister, Lisa you are a bleep, there is no other words 🤬🖕
Very sorry to hear about your loss 💞

No one in their right mind would go about posting information like that about their sister. The fact that she hasn't even deleted the post yet.......she really is clueless,
And I'm so glad her sister told her not to be posting photos of her children , because she really would do anything for content

Reactions: 3
I was following Lisa when her sister had the baby, he was still born at around 21wks I think, her sister shared it publicly with Lisa so I’d say the sister doesn’t mind that she’s sharing that information again.

Reactions: 2
The sister shared it before or it was mentioned before by Lisa so it's not new news. Plus the fact it's still up I'd say the sister is fine with it.

Would you be arsed bringing those seats and the giant mat to the park for a picnic, seriously loves to make things difficult on herself this wan 🤣

Reactions: 15
Would you be arsed bringing those seats and the giant mat to the park for a picnic, seriously loves to make things difficult on herself this wan 🤣
Absolutely bloody ridiculous! Throw down a blanket and just let them get on with it.. christ she'd drag everything but the kitchen sink 😳

Reactions: 7
I came on to say the same thing. Hope she was able to get a child and parent friendly parking space close enough to drag her shite out of the boot.. What an idiot. Lovely looking bread and butter there 😂🍞

Reactions: 4
Am I doing it wrong with how I feed my baby, not far off the twins age, or are they sangwiches fit for a 4 year old??
Genuinely asking.

If you were Lisa you would! Why risk the girls being able to move around, Lisa would have to get up off her massive hole to get them..... everything she does, is all about making everything easy for her, and she dosnt like moving🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Looks rotten, I bet she wouldn’t eat that herself
I love both avocado & pasta but they're both a very neutral flavour, by god but you'd need a hell of a lot of seasoning/additional ingredients to make that in anyway palatable...🤢

• Sick
I love both avocado & pasta but they're both a very neutral flavour, by god but you'd need a hell of a lot of seasoning/additional ingredients to make that in anyway palatable...🤢
Yea but what’s good for wan mightn’t be the same for every wan xx 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yea but what’s good for wan mightn’t be the same for every wan xx 😆
I'm definitely not like 'any wan' so!! 🤣🤣🤣

I'm sorry but spraying down the highchairs isn't gonna get rid of months of food stuck in every crevice since she's allergic to giving the girls bowls at the very least... it's a good power hosing down they need!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm definitely not like 'any wan' so!! 🤣🤣🤣

I'm sorry but spraying down the highchairs isn't gonna get rid of months of food stuck in every crevice since she's allergic to giving the girls bowls at the very least... it's a good power hosing down they need!!
And she so proud of herself, something the rest of us do without thinking and your wan feels its worthy of an Instagram story.
She'll be on the front of next week's Limerick Leader - Solo Mom cleans twin highchairs all on her own with only wan pair of hands🏆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Came here to say the same must be her first time ever cleaning them chairs if she thinks it’s Instagram worthy 🤮

Reactions: 8
Only in the stores 35 minutes yet had gone to Pennys, Tesco and was already at the tills in Next? Lisa must be the Sonia O’Sullivan of Charleville

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They have to be stuck in chairs cos they're like houdini.. Sure they are lisa yeah🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.