Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hazel awake after 6 hours sleep. Maybe 6pm bedtime is far too early for her

Reactions: 10
Two things...

Her babies were not born 7 weeks early.
They were born at 33+6 that's 6+1 before a full term 40 week pregnancy. Average gestation for twins is 36 weeks so really only 2+1 early.
Shut the duck up about preemies when it suits you Lisa.

And another thing... woman look at this and DO SOMETHING about your health. I'm surprised those legs carry her around. And tbh the state of them I'm surprised she made it tho 33+6 at all.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She's no more doing a course than I am. If she couldn't hack working two days a week theres no way she's doing a course that will probably need a commitment of even more hours. I reckon she's got a new job didn't someone say she was enquiring about home help a few weeks ago.

On another note most of my friends have kids at this stage, I'm in my late 30s. Not one of them gave up work after going back for four days. You stick it out and get on with it. It gets easier. None of us had the luxury of just giving up. No doubt she's still being paid sick leave.

Reactions: 7
I think the problem is Lisa isn’t copping on that the girls naps and sleep times are changing. This happens lisa. Long naps and bed at 6pm and expecting them to sleep all night is madness, especially at 10 months.

Reactions: 12
Is she still up watching TV at 12.30am? you can see the unmade bed in the background and she says she can't go down

Reactions: 5
I thought she said she has lowered Hazels cot… it wouldn’t take much for her to flip out over the top

Reactions: 2
"The important thing is not to change anything in their routine" eh what else do you call 6pm bedtime because they didn't nap yesterday??

I thought that was so so sad, she probably needed a nappy change…
It really striked me her saying “this was hard work to get to this stage”….
Hard work? You mean you’ve used the cry it out method and now she doesn’t even bother crying anymore because she knows no one is coming.
I’m sorry but anyone using CIO on a baby is disgusting.

Reactions: 19
I’m by no means sticking up for her far from it, but there is loads of parents who have they kids in bed before 7 o clock. I’ve heard so many putting their kids in bed at 6/6.30 or 7 like why the hell bother having kids if all your going to do is whack them into bed!

I’m by no means sticking up for her far from it, but there is loads of parents who have they kids in bed before 7 o clock. I’ve heard so many putting their kids in bed at 6/6.30 or 7 like why the hell bother having kids if all your going to do is whack them into bed!
I know a girl that used to put her kids to bed at 6.30 once they'd finished their dinner.. This was all through summer and everything she still kept it up😳 with my 3rd baby she kinda fell into her own routine at 2months and started sleeping 7-7 but i couldn't take an ounce of credit at all cos she took it upon herself. She's now almost 2 and depending on how she naps during the day.. She might be in bed by 8,other nights she causes war and won't sleep til 11pm😴🤣 my 3yr old is the only one that will happily go to bed for me at 8🤣

Reactions: 1
I know a girl that used to put her kids to bed at 6.30 once they'd finished their dinner.. This was all through summer and everything she still kept it up😳 with my 3rd baby she kinda fell into her own routine at 2months and started sleeping 7-7 but i couldn't take an ounce of credit at all cos she took it upon herself. She's now almost 2 and depending on how she naps during the day.. She might be in bed by 8,other nights she causes war and won't sleep til 11pm😴🤣 my 3yr old is the only one that will happily go to bed for me at 8🤣
See that’s the thing most babies fall into their own routine. My son is 3 and he’s in bed by 9 and he sleeps till 9 in the morning. I still get a few hours in the evening but like why have children if your going to be like a military camp

Reactions: 7
This whole get them to bed at 7 is purely for the parents gain. I think it's cruel, especially if you haven't seen them all day. Obviously different for babies who've fallen into that routine but I doubt that's many.

Reactions: 8
Yep I think it’s bad too sending your kids to bed basically in the afternoon to me

Reactions: 3
This whole get them to bed at 7 is purely for the parents gain. I think it's cruel, especially if you haven't seen them all day. Obviously different for babies who've fallen into that routine but I doubt that's many.
I’m on my own with my 2 a lot & I can’t wait to see bedtime some nights but 7.45 is the absolute earliest I’d be walking out of the youngest ones bedroom. The weeks I’m alone there’s zero support, no one coming in in the evenings so I can rush out & hide in a car, just little old me& even when my husband gets back, I use the free time I have in the evenings to take some one on one time with my eldest child. Theyre only little for such a short time & I’m very conscious of the fact he is almost a preteen & Won’t want this time in another couple of years. I’m soaking up every second I can with them both.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I tried to break the routine with my eldest of bed at 7 but they won't have it! I'd love if bedtime was a little later but we just couldn't get there. 8pm is the latest we've managed. And even then I get this Savage little demon who keeps shouting 'bed'
Some kids love it.

I don't think Lisa's had the option though!

Reactions: 4
If they’re napping durin the day there’s no need to put them to bed at 630 🙈 if she keeps that up, they will wake after 7-8 hours sleep for a few hours thinking it’s playtime an she will be on cryin again cause they were up with the ‘midnight antics’

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.