Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂😂😂

Now that you say it, It looks like he has doesn’t it?
I didn’t think he had ever fully moved in tho?
[/QUOTE]
I thought he was? I haven’t a clue now. All that I know is that I used to really like her, but after Covid I can’t stand the attitude from her. So, maybe it’s rubbed off on a few others (including Chris)

Reactions: 1
He is renting an apartment in Tullamore. She was charging him 800 a month to live with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What will she do when the son moves to college and the massive uni rent rates 🤣🤣
Would be cheeper for Chris to become a sugar daddy. And he does most of the cooking for her

He is renting an apartment in Tullamore. She was charging him 800 a month to live with her.
Cos he wouldn’t put a ring on it🤣🤣

(so she bought her own(or possibly it’s product placement🤣🤣) and charged him to live with her🙈🙊)

If she was still paying a mortage though having someone pay towards bills etc isn't a disaster. (obviously if you are of a normal income). Considering theholidays meals etc he got on the back of her I don't feel too sorry for him either.

If she was still paying a mortage though having someone pay towards bills etc isn't a disaster. (obviously if you are of a normal income). Considering theholidays meals etc he got on the back of her I don't feel too sorry for him either.
Doubt her mortgage is twice that as houses are cheap enough in Tullamore. I don’t really give a rats about him though as he comes
across as a bit of a Schnake. Maybe she’s right to be charging him 800yoyos🤣🤣

Very true. He still has to put up with her though 🤣😂🤣

put up is right. He certainly doesn't seem besotted with her. I dont like that. I'm not an easy character live with but him indoors certainly doesn't just put up with it he actually seems to like it. I wouldnt like to wish ill on anyone relationship status

The bra fitting was like a lovely girls outing. Two little country girls getting their proper country bras for their lovely girls competition All they were missing was Mrs Doyle to pop & give them a cup of tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The bra fitting was like a lovely girls outing. Two little country girls getting their proper country bras for their lovely girls competition All they were missing was Mrs Doyle to pop & give them a cup of tea.
Not exactly ground breaking revelations either...she claimed to be a 34A, I think she was actually closer to a 34B, which is the same as a 32C. Maybe the slightest difference in fit but they are essentially the same size. I’m a 34B myself and have often been advised to go for 32C if there is no 34B. Lisa does epitomise a ‘lovely girl’ though, zero surprise that she was a Rose back in the day🤣🤣

Not exactly ground breaking revelations either...she claimed to be a 34A, I think she was actually closer to a 34B, which is the same as a 32C. Maybe the slightest difference in fit but they are essentially the same size. I’m a 34B myself and have often been advised to go for 32C if there is no 34B. Lisa does epitomise a ‘lovely girl’ though, zero surprise that she was a Rose back in the day🤣🤣
... a thorny one at that 😂😂😂

Like do we all need to know chris bought her knickers when they started dating? And then this bimbo airhead act she puts on. The piece of ginger she said was a potato but then predictably put up stories that followers said it was ginger " told ye i knew nothing about cooking lads" so false.

I know her from tullamore. Nasty piece of work. Any stories ive heard of her is that she is rude and a absolute diva. Used to approach local businesses before she was instafamous looking for freebies "ill mention you on my page"

The amount of freebies she gets is disgusting considering she doesn't use them, gives them away to her mum etc.

List of freevies:
Skincare by the bucket
Skin treatments
Nails, regular manis and pedis
Brows, lashes
Make up
Hair dressing
Hair products
Supplements
clothes :gym clothes,tops, dresses, jackets, shoes etc etc
Make up
Household items
Interior decorating
Food, -ready meals
Jewellery

Imagine getting all that for free every mth, working full time for your dad and then making money on swipe ups, discount codes and events. She isnt living in the real world. She doesn't realise how lucky she is. I wish people would wise up to her. She doesnt need her pockets lined anymore.

The things she gets for free and promotes are absolute luxuries to the rest of us. She doesn't have a clue.

Nothing to charity. Ever. Over lockdown all those freebies and never a competition or a promotion for a service or someone in need???

Like who is inspired by her granny style? French manicure, same hairstyle for a century and midi dresses with white runners. Call vogue everyone we have a stlye icon in our midst.

Reactions: 6
Like do we all need to know chris bought her knickers when they started dating? And then this bimbo airhead act she puts on. The piece of ginger she said was a potato but then predictably put up stories that followers said it was ginger " told ye i knew nothing about cooking lads" so false.

I know her from tullamore. Nasty piece of work. Any stories ive heard of her is that she is rude and a absolute diva. Used to approach local businesses before she was instafamous looking for freebies "ill mention you on my page"

The amount of freebies she gets is disgusting considering she doesn't use them, gives them away to her mum etc.

List of freevies:
Skincare by the bucket
Skin treatments
Brows, lashes
Make up
Hair dressing
Hair products
Supplements
Make up
Household items
Interior decorating
Food, -ready meals
Jewellery

Imagine getting all that for free every mth, working full time for your dad and then making money on swipe ups, discount codes and events. She isnt living in the real world. She doesn't realise how lucky she is. I wish people would wise up to her. She doesnt need her pockets lined anymore.

The things she gets for free and promotes are absolute luxuries to the rest of us. She doesn't have a clue.

Nothing to charity. Ever. Over lockdown all those freebies and never a competition or a promotion for a service or someone in need???

Like who is inspired by her granny style? French manicure, same hairstyle for a century and midi dresses with white runners. Call vogue everyone we have a stlye icon in our midst.
I agree. Nothing for anyone during lockdown. She is a piece of work this one. She isn’t stylish. What’s with that 1950s pose she does with the feet??? 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2

List of freevies:
Skincare by the bucket
Skin treatments
Brows, lashes
Make up
Hair dressing
Hair products
Supplements
Make up
Household items
Interior decorating
Food, -ready meals
Jewellery

The manicure is fairly tragic alright. Not even a proper white tip. So dated.

I reckon that she’s well aware of this thread. But not mentioning it as it’s not in her interests if her fans end up on here reading it. Might give them too much food for thought🤔

Super sleuth!! You found a pic!! I commend your detective work🤣🤣 I was looking last night but what struck me in my search was how she actually was v stylish when she first started out with her FB page. She looked so well and a bit different. The newer pics yeah she’s more groomed and the effects of the PT can be seen but the style is gone, she’s totally sold out.

I agree. Nothing for anyone during lockdown. She is a piece of work this one. She isn’t stylish. What’s with that 1950s pose she does with the feet??? 🤣🤣🤣
Celia Holman Lee makes everybody stand like that to make themselves look thinner. I assume that’s why she does it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.