Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I messaged her when she showed the drawer full of bras which are useless now letting her know about a charity that takes bras to distribute in Africa. No mention of it yet...

Reactions: 2
The manicure is fairly tragic alright. Not even a proper white tip. So dated.

I reckon that she’s well aware of this thread. But not mentioning it as it’s not in her interests if her fans end up on here reading it. Might give them too much food for thought🤔

Super sleuth!! You found a pic!! I commend your detective work🤣🤣 I was looking last night but what struck me in my search was how she actually was v stylish when she first started out with her FB page. She looked so well and a bit different. The newer pics yeah she’s more groomed and the effects of the PT can be seen but the style is gone, she’s totally sold out.

Celia Holman Lee makes everybody stand like that to make themselves look thinner. I assume that’s why she does it.
Another begger who gets away with it. She had a shop in limerick years ago where she allegedly sold clothes from Dunne’s and retagged them.

Reactions: 1
Bragate day! ...
The bra fitting was like a lovely girls outing. Two little country girls getting their proper country bras for their lovely girls competition All they were missing was Mrs Doyle to pop & give them a cup of tea.
Wonder did Chris
I messaged her when she showed the drawer full of bras which are useless now letting her know about a charity that takes bras to distribute in Africa. No mention of it yet...
Good luck on getting a reply , she usually ignores or sends automated ‘Lisa likes your comments’ really!!!, yet makes out to adoring followers that she always replies.. She really is one very rude self adoring self entitled person..

Reactions: 3
Bragate day! ...

Wonder did Chris

Good luck on getting a reply , she usually ignores or sends automated ‘Lisa likes your comments’ really!!!, yet makes out to adoring followers that she always replies.. She really is one very rude self adoring self entitled person..
Yeah she’s lost the run of herself. Veil is majorly slipping. I can’t stand the ditzy routine when she is so clued in it’s ridiculous. Also, my friend met that Bridget (Bra lady) at one of SCS events and she looked down her nose at her. How do these people get away with so much??? So annoying. Also, we are NOT bullying them here, we are discussing the fact that we are being taken for mugs.

Yeah she’s lost the run of herself. Veil is majorly slipping. I can’t stand the ditzy routine when she is so clued in it’s ridiculous. Also, my friend met that Bridget (Bra lady) at one of SCS events and she looked down her nose at her. How do these people get away with so much??? So annoying. Also, we are NOT bullying them here, we are discussing the fact that we are being taken for mugs.
Defo not trolling never make contact only sent one polite (never again) complimentary kiss her ass message to ask about an item she was wearing 🤣 Put yourself in the public eye, pee folk off and you are going to get some constructive criticism. Think she may need to look up what the word Trolling actually means. way too many Insta Influencers pulling the Troll card or blocking if anyone dares not to agree with them or basically kiss their lily white.

As for that Smyprove £140 + for 12 weeks! can everyday working folk afford to fork that amount out on from what I hear it’s no good anyway. ‘Approved Foods ‘ online were selling it off cheap a few weeks ago. Revive Active another she constantly promotes is £40 or so! Am sure a bloody Orange would be better .

Last edited:
Revive Active tastes absolutely disgusting. I’m sure it’s very good, but the taste is absolutely foul and not what I want to drink first thing in the morning.

I think somebody watched her story but doesn’t follow her and she pulled her up on it. She is def reading here. There were v pointed remarks made re af links too. Hi Lisa👋

I do not like Gails rails, the droopy eyes from those heavy magnetic lashes wind me up no end
her “style” is awful!! So old fashioned for someone in their early 40’s .. and I cannot stand the way she talks about herself in the 3rd person all time “Gail ain’t getting old no no no” and the finger pointing to the screen all the time!! Irritates the life out of me!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did you talk about how it would add to her bank balance ? If not I’m afraid you might never see it mentioned

I dont watch Lisa all the time but she seems to exercise a LOT. Like 10k late at night and then again first thing in the morning and gym on top of it. Has she always been into it or is she killing herself to watch her figure or something? Seems like she's overdoing it slightly or maybe I missed something.

I dont watch Lisa all the time but she seems to exercise a LOT. Like 10k late at night and then again first thing in the morning and gym on top of it. Has she always been into it or is she killing herself to watch her figure or something? Seems like she's overdoing it slightly or maybe I missed something.
It’s far too much, unless your an athlete then 10k in the morning and again in the evening and the gym is just too much. Not a balanced life at all.

Well she doesnt get the full value out of her walks anyways. I remember saying once its not a proper walk/workout if your still using your phone

was just thinking exactly the same thing after someone on Tattle pointed out she is always doing it. You would think she would have the manners to ask permission first. I would be furious 😡

She claims she doesn’t care about her weight. But, it’s clear that she does. I’m over her. The camera in people’s faces is a joke. Does she think people love it? Also, anyone think she She’s all over the place at the moment?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.