Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not showing us her new bag - obviously because she paid for it herself!!

Reactions: 2
Showing a new LV bag after a load of people have lost their jobs. Has she any clue at all?

Reactions: 5
Just mentioned she was getting rid of her 2 Marc Jacobs bags - which I think she was gifted and within minutes they’re SOLD. Jesus she never misses a trick!! A giveaway would have been a great idea.

Reactions: 6
Just mentioned she was getting rid of her 2 Marc Jacobs bags - which I think she was gifted and within minutes they’re SOLD. Jesus she never misses a trick!! A giveaway would have been a great idea.
😂🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Omg she actually makes me sick 🤢🤢 as someone said above she could of doing a giveaway.... Even just for Frontline workers who are actually Angels in this Pandemic....But no Lisa has to turn a buck at any chance she can.

Her taste in clothes is so old fashioned... I’m sorry but seriously get out of the granny dresses 👵🏻👵🏻

Reactions: 4
Also, I don’t know if this is true, but I heard from a group of girls I was out with lately, that the fella has another one on the go. He supposedly has said he stays with her Cos she has loads of money to throw around and he gets freebies to hotels and holidays. But he’s always talking Rot about her behind her back. He can’t stand her. Said she’s very hard work- but winks and says that’s his job.
I heard this about 3rd hand- he apparently told all this to the new girlfriend, or maybe she is the new girlfriend, I don’t know.
I know she’s painful, but she doesn’t deserve to have the dirt done on her.

And one last thing- and this is what made me post here. The nurse telling her she is as good as doctors and nurses saving Peoples lives- just Cos she got her toe checked and told others to go to the doctor if they are sick.
The truth of it is- she is a total drama queen. Who cries over having to get a blood test done. I don’t wish her bad health, but she needs to grow up. I know a single mother actually battling cancer- and her crying like a 20 year old drama snow flake just is an insult. She could be fine doe all we know.

She’s a joke. Letting on she’s doing everyone a favour getting them discounts. How do they not know how much she constantly pumps them for money.
She said at the start of lockdown she wasn’t gonna do store takeovers or sell Cos it was not right with covid. Right in the middle of lockdown, she began flogging again- she has a new dress every day. And she’s making people think they have to buy from her. It’s not right. People think they’ll be like her if they buy. She’s well known for being nasty and spiteful and no one in Tullamore has a good word to say. It’s no coincidence she doesn’t have so much as one friend - apart from the ones she makes money for. No one from her youth, or her background, or her pre blogger life has anything to do with her. She’s poison in these parts

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know what Lisa means when showing that Denby stuff tonight. She said she’s not paid to show it, she doesn’t have to etc and then says is ‘sponsored content’ what is the difference does anyone know??

She is so passive aggressive, showing the denby set her followers are "going banana bananas for" because it's on her website "but folks i don't have to show yous this im not paid for unboxing".. Jesus shes such a wagon, she literally wants to get paid for every single breath she takes on Instagram. Shes a horrible fake woman who is disgustingly greedy.

How are people still buying into the lovely lisa act, the sweet country girl just sharing her style and tips. Shes ruthless and so greedy.

Reactions: 8
Denby? Wtf? If it’s from McElhinney’s and they sell it then it’s an AD/SP. If it’s all connected to the store who pay her to show things, then it IS SP/AD. Stop 🛑 trying to dupe your followers Lisa.

Does anyone know what Lisa means when showing that Denby stuff tonight. She said she’s not paid to show it, she doesn’t have to etc and then says is ‘sponsored content’ what is the difference does anyone know??
She is paid to place it on her website, they obviously didn’t pay for her to mention it individually on stories , that’s usually an additional cost but she’s being paid whatever way you look at it and the more she flogs the more she’ll get paid for the next lot of tat

She is paid to place it on her website, they obviously didn’t pay for her to mention it individually on stories , that’s usually an additional cost but she’s being paid whatever way you look at it and the more she flogs the more she’ll get paid for the next lot of tat
Well said

Just shows you what kind of person she is, shes not genuine or sincere, there was no need for her to say she is not getting paid to show the set unboxed. Most of them bang on that their Instagram account is sharing what they are passionate about, for lisa its as clear as day its just a huge money spinner and greed is getting the better of her.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.