Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just remembered another thing that riled me about Lisa.
Lisa was photographed somewhere in a dress (say by Vero Moda..of course it wouldn't actually be Veto Moda, silly me). It was in public anyway, at an event or on the street or something. A boutique copied the photo and said "LLL here wearing the Vero Moda dress available now".
She got onto them to remove the picture 🤣🤣!!! Clearly there was no benefit to her. Didn't care too much about the small Irish boutique!

Reactions: 5
I’ll never get any work done again today 😂😂😂😂😂

Also, I am seriously starting to think there isn’t a product coming out. Having studied the above messages re: directorships. Let’s say herself and jane (the one who owns Jenny glow and who is also a distributor) fell out. Let’s say she has left that company that was spoken of yesterday (LLJ) They were the women to help her bring out a product? So the crazy selling the last month would make sense as if the product is no longer coming out then all she’s left with is her sheep who she sells to. She had plenty of time to bring out a product and to have something to show for her so called bloggging. (Now she’s plenty of dosh) but, an actual physical product she doesn’t have.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’ll never get any work done again today 😂😂😂😂😂

Also, I am seriously starting to think there isn’t a product coming out. Having studied the above messages re: directorships. Let’s say herself and jane (the one who owns Jenny glow and who is also a distributor) fell out. Let’s say she has left that company that was spoken of yesterday (LLJ) They were the women to help her bring out a product? So the crazy selling the last month would make sense as if the product is no longer coming out then all she’s left with is her sheep who she sells to. She had plenty of time to bring out a product and to have something to show for her so called bloggging. (Now she’s plenty of dosh) but, an actual physical product she doesn’t have.
She seems to fall out with a few , remember her "chris" dress for the races , wasnt there "big" plans in the pipe line with the designer then nothing ?? That's happened a few times , also the hideous beaded collars ? Was over n under that woman then dropped when something better came along , I'd say shes earning the doe but also a crappy rep in the business .

Reactions: 3
She seems to fall out with a few , remember her "chris" dress for the races , wasnt there "big" plans in the pipe line with the designer then nothing ?? That's happened a few times , also the hideous beaded collars ? Was over n under that woman then dropped when something better came along , I'd say shes earning the doe but also a crappy rep in the business .
She seems to have burnt a lot of bridges. She comes across as a dangerous piece of work. But, I think the product is no more. She must be very hard to work with.

Reactions: 2
Whatever happened with those two designers and the plans I wonder??

Any brand that works with Lisa I am boycotting
Would never buy that Bellamianta again, after a day itch like in have been infected with a million fleas!! And it’s not that good, Bondi Sands much better . Same here I am boycotting loads .

Wonder how they pick their winners when they do a giveaway ? Is it done fairly , we never see how it’s done . Some accounts do it by number and you see it been drawn.. all we get is Like, tag someone , comment on her Post, oh and follow the brand . Then all we hear is a name that has won. How do we know it’s done fairly. You just can’t trust this Fake greedy lot can you ?

But lads ye are all just bullies and Lisa is only looking for a bargain for the gals
And not forgetting the freebies for Mam , Dad who have no problem accepting, Chris, and probably her son, started to mention him a lot. Was that house designer Adelemoly ? not doing a sitting room in the SMALL house for the son? am sure they did his bedroom also , not 100% on it. , a house with 3 bedrooms , walk in dressing room,and two sitting rooms , yeah right at small house’ Fake, greed, lies.. She is very quiet today, meltdown chats with Dad , ‘Dad what can I do , they are picking on me again ? ‘there there child You carry on as you are,you still got to beg me that £2000 patio table that sold out when you tried last time, and you know I love that free wine! and Mam loves them auld flowers‘ 💐, Saves us having to put our hands in our pockets. ‘You are right again dad , Chris says the same, he loves all the free holidays, Cruises and food‘ 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No cheap sunglasses ever seen on her, yet tries to flog us them cheap sweat shop made ones.. Note the Savoy getting tagged !! I thought she would not promote it until she checked it out. Lying 🐮 she bloody well knows what it’s like. Go jump in Lough Ennel with Equally greedy fella your bloody lies!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
No cheap sunglasses ever seen on her, yet tries to flog us them cheap sweat shop made ones.. Note the Savoy getting tagged !! I thought she would not promote it until she checked it out. Lying 🐮 she bloody well knows what it’s like. Go jump in Lough Ennel with Equally greedy fella your bloody lies!!!
Hiding behind the sunglasses

Was it strawberry & lime? Not a word about it after all her talk. I think it was a dress designer & herself supposedly bringing out a range! Not a word about elaine de roiste either! Or Marian Murphy cooney or was Geraldine Omeara another designer she was in with? shes so full of 💩. People dont forget!

Reactions: 4
Was it strawberry & lime? Not a word about it after all her talk. I think it was a dress designer & herself supposedly bringing out a range! Not a word about elaine de roiste either! Or Marian Murphy cooney or was Geraldine Omeara another designer she was in with? shes so full of 💩. People dont forget!
What’s the story though? Are the savoy sharing her tags? She’s still going anyway... wonder will the limerick folk care? She’s hiding behind the glasses too. Do we think she knows?

Loads of followers with accounts like this, are they fake? or set up just to increase their followers , these are some LLH followers, loads more on her followers list! Others like Hinch are much the same. Rumours floating around that certain Influencers buy followers .. Any wonder they show such a high number of followers..

Attachments

Loads of followers with accounts like this, are they fake? or set up just to increase their followers , these are some LLH followers, loads more on her followers list! Others like Hinch are much the same. Rumours floating around that certain Influencers buy followers .. Any wonder they show such a high number of followers..
Are these Lisas followers?

Hiding behind the sunglasses
Yeah for sure, thought the same after I seen the post. Must have had the chats with Da da . Can’t stand the heat get out of the kitchen as my dear grannie would say. Not a chance Though she is way too thick skinned , they will go and enjoy their freebie stay at the Savoy , a normal caring compassionate person would have give that up by now and donated to a frontline worker etc. They could still go and pay for their break , that’s two rooms they are getting for free . she no doubt will class it as working, doing us all a favour by getting us a 25% discount , you know what they and the Savoy can do with that?? A working break does not include getting the hungry head looking fella and your kid a freebie , even if she had paid for them we would have more respect for her. Pay , Lisa Lust or Freebie tag along Chris put their hands in theit greedy pockets? He really is as bad as her , grab grab, mine mine, me me ,That wI’ll never happen ! Any the competition guyz for the greediest fakest couple in all of Ireland goes to? Like and tag guyz , I will be revealing MY winner tonight guyz , in a rush now getting read for my free red carpet treatment at the Savoy with my flea itching Bellamenti and LV bag , we will look like celebrities guyz, see ye all layer guyz with my 🤬 drinking my free Whisky sours 🤮

Are these Lisas followers?
Yes , I was scrolling through after I seen she had new ones , they are all scattered I just picked the ones with no photos , loads that say no posts or followers under 10, look very suspicious to me. Only checked after I heard that greedy Hinch one was supposed to buy followers .

I just remembered another thing that riled me about Lisa.
Lisa was photographed somewhere in a dress (say by Vero Moda..of course it wouldn't actually be Veto Moda, silly me). It was in public anyway, at an event or on the street or something. A boutique copied the photo and said "LLL here wearing the Vero Moda dress available now".
She got onto them to remove the picture 🤣🤣!!! Clearly there was no benefit to her. Didn't care too much about the small Irish boutique!
What a horrid woman she is.. and has the gall to post ‘women supporting women’ I know full well what it’s like to run a small business and every little recommendation helps. Arhhhhhh this Greedy woman has got me so darn mad 😡 I like Pamela Scott clothing , won’t touch them now! Did not see any posts with her wearing CI CI Boutique, the new one she was excited about, did she cop on to the ‘made in Italy ‘ now that would not be upmarket enough for designer wearing Lisa Lust now would it.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.