Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now girls shes most certainly giving her one away! Isnt she great 🙄

Reactions: 2
Oh look another Bellamenti BA . One thing I notice is all this lot , Corrigan, Lust, Louise McDonnel and some others ,all follow each other , they all get the same freebies from most of the companies, Mullingar Opticans, that French wine, Bellamenti tan . How can they afford to send out the amount they do. Mullingar Opticans , them glasses are so expensive on their web site . I have a fair idea of mark ups etc as I was in retail , but by gum theirs must be one hell of a one. I will be sticking to outlet stores or online for mine . No way would I be a dope to swipe up and pay what they are asking !!

Oh my god. She is some operator, going on the Irish business shite. She didn’t do anything to help an Irish business during the Covid 19 pandemic. She is gonna start going down hill, it won’t be over night but I think people are seeing through the bull tit.
90% of what she tries to flog is not Irish Brands , she only deals with the big ships, not interested in the little fellas what so ever. Look at that shet load of creams . Plus a lot of designers claim to be Irish brands but they are made in factories in China. When I used to attend trade shows they were all there , Swedish, Italian, yet when you checked labels ‘made in China’ they are clever and will state Swedish or Italian etc design that’s how they get away with it. So now I always check the labels. She is now flogging a dead horse with they trying to blag us.. Defo knows about this thread , hardly any stories last few days.

Do you email the Savoy through their website ? Going to do mine now. Hope loads have complained about their unbelievable freebie this woman and co have been given. Has she actually ever paid for any of these holidays or hotel breaks she has been posting ??? Jesus that guy must think he has struck gold ! The almost kept man .

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Was about to post the same definately is reading here after returning products and giving away brushes

So I see Lisa's now getting all these discount codes, not just to benefit her followers but to support Irish businesses too.
Nothing about how if you use her links you earn money for her, that she has a company with the owner of Bellamiantia...
Amazing how she can treat some Irish companies like crap on the past though

Reactions: 4
So Lisa is telling us that she got us this great deal... I buy a good lot of blank canvas brushes - they are good to be fair - and I always use Mrs Makeups discount code . Took a little goo there and low and behold it’s also giving 30% off 🤪 same thing happened with the spotlight brushes , I got an email the other day with 30% off everything . Yet Lisa has promised us she has worked hard and mighty to get these discounts just for you lads

• Haha
She is definitely reading here , making a point that DPD we’re collecting the box to bring back to Meaghers . Yeah right Lisa , pull the other one it’s got bells on ...
At this rate she will probably show the DPD guy collecting the box🤣

She is aware of the body of people waking up to her growing & she’s attempting to dismiss any claims of greed with that pathetic story of sending items back. Let’s remember the €1000’s worth of skincare she showed on her shelves, let’s remember the supplements she takes daily, let’s remember every shade of Lodi shoes in her dressing room, let’s remember the box after box of clean cut meals, the free beauty treatments, free clothing and everything else free , sorry Lisa pull them other one, I don’t want people thinking I get things for free 🤣🤣🤣
The fact that she has all of a sudden turned over a new leaf is hilarious!!

God love her when the son goes to college and the expense of that...no feebies there
she should try asking his landlord if he/she will give her son free rent in return for a shout out on her Insta....see how she gets on with that🤣🤣
So I see Lisa's now getting all these discount codes, not just to benefit her followers but to support Irish businesses too.
Nothing about how if you use her links you earn money for her, that she has a company with the owner of Bellamiantia...
Amazing how she can treat some Irish companies like crap on the past though
I’m sure she gets some sort of kick back from the sales tho!!

So Lisa is telling us that she got us this great deal... I buy a good lot of blank canvas brushes - they are good to be fair - and I always use Mrs Makeups discount code . Took a little goo there and low and behold it’s also giving 30% off 🤪 same thing happened with the spotlight brushes , I got an email the other day with 30% off everything . Yet Lisa has promised us she has worked hard and mighty to get these discounts just for you lads
Seen that the other day with Spotlight giving the 30% off and she trying to convince everyone she fought for that discount😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was about to post the same definately is reading here after returning products and giving away brushes
She won’t be returning them, never has to , all them products already claimed by her, the fella , son, mam and dad. If you look at the box contents , they have included shaver and acne bits , she is always giving the free beauty and health products to mam . She can try all she likes now to pull the wool over our eyes , we now know how all this Influencer stuff works .. we have all wised up to her and others. She will probably take comment we make as personal , trolling , bullying . Far from it, this is called healthy discussion in a topic we all feel very strongly about. I take part in Hinch , Corrigan, Mcdonnell and some Becky sweet home, all greedy , begging, constanly getting free stuff. One of them has a Make up tutorial every now and then €20 (free on You Tube) loads join up, any wonder that one can also can sit there with her selection on LV bags behind her on her posts. I am so happy they are finally been exposed for what they are. Do Instagram make money from them?? Do they government look into their earnings?

Ok lads, she can’t get away with this bull. Any journalists on here??? Need a good scoop?

Reactions: 1

Who is she using to post those products back... Postman Pat and his black & white cat called Jess....

Yeah right.. Lisa con some other fool as we are onto you and your falseness....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pass that sick 🤮 bucket vomit 🤮 god bless them though those that believe the lies. Them discounts are available to anyone talk about sacrificing, companies will rake it I , its all about cash flow! No sacrifice involved! Not easy on the companies , not easy on the people that lost their jobs more like, these companies kept selling online through COVID , LLL and other influencers who get the products from these companies for free, kept advertising them, I had Blank Canvas brushes during Lock down...What about promoting /advertising all the small businesss in your home town, am sure they would very much appreciate it,

Attachments

Hang on, NOW she’s worried about the effect of Covid 19??? She was showing off her NEW LV bag last weekend? She’s getting a weekend away to a 5 star hotel in limerick city?? Little late to be doing a U turn now Lisa. Do you think if we start commenting under the savoy Hotel grid images? Would they get the message then?

Oh look another Bellamenti BA . One thing I notice is all this lot , Corrigan, Lust, Louise McDonnel and some others ,all follow each other , they all get the same freebies from most of the companies, Mullingar Opticans, that French wine, Bellamenti tan . How can they afford to send out the amount they do. Mullingar Opticans , them glasses are so expensive on their web site . I have a fair idea of mark ups etc as I was in retail , but by gum theirs must be one hell of a one. I will be sticking to outlet stores or online for mine . No way would I be a dope to swipe up and pay what they are asking !!

90% of what she tries to flog is not Irish Brands , she only deals with the big ships, not interested in the little fellas what so ever. Look at that shet load of creams . Plus a lot of designers claim to be Irish brands but they are made in factories in China. When I used to attend trade shows they were all there , Swedish, Italian, yet when you checked labels ‘made in China’ they are clever and will state Swedish or Italian etc design that’s how they get away with it. So now I always check the labels. She is now flogging a dead horse with they trying to blag us.. Defo knows about this thread , hardly any stories last few days.

Do you email the Savoy through their website ? Going to do mine now. Hope loads have complained about their unbelievable freebie this woman and co have been given. Has she actually ever paid for any of these holidays or hotel breaks she has been posting ??? Jesus that guy must think he has struck gold ! The almost kept man .
I emailed reservations @savoy. Ie i think
Im disgusted

Good girl Kay-hee
Sorry , I really must be a dope. What does this mean? Kay-hee?

If it's some kinda bitchy dig, there's no need. I bought some of that human &kind stuff after seeing it on LLL because it was vegan and I am vegan. It will turn people off coming on here if we are bitchy with each other. We need to reduce the support for the scammers.

She has done a complete about turn tonight with the Meaghers box, if they sent it to her to show her followers she did a very bad job of it. Not going back at all, the acneout stuff is what her son uses and she almost said that when she was showing it. And if I hear that the four stories are killing her once more!
She has definitely changed tack today, someone has tipped her off, all the guff about buying Irish and Irish brands, she never went that direction before. Working off a new script now!

she is definitely rattled. Her body language, alot of shifting eye movements. And some curtness to justify her approach but still trying to rail road through the covid momentum.

I like Shauna Faye who designed her galway winning outfit. Her outfits are beautiful but very expensive so I was watching to see if what came out was more accessible. Messaged SF and got a very curt reply about being too busy to follow up but there was a definite chill in the reply. Elaine De Roiste was the collar maker. They seemed very tight and were out alot but then that suddenly stopped so do wonder what the tea was.

Message sent to savoy on instagram

Its really disappointing that an influencer that has shown no empathy to anyone during the covid 19 pandemic is getting a free gifted stay in your hotel this weekend. She doesn't need it She is very well off and gets constant freebies. Tattle life an online forum thread about lisa lust list should open your eyes to the type of person she is. It has really opened mine. How about doing a nomination competition where people can nominate hero's who worked hard for us during the pandemic. Or someone going through a tough time right now. Contact influencers to share the competition on their large platforms. Spread some positivity... not give someone who shows off all of her freebies day in day out while spending her money on designer clothes. Let's change things up Please!

Message sent to savoy on instagram

Its really disappointing that an influencer that has shown no empathy to anyone during the covid 19 pandemic is getting a free gifted stay in your hotel this weekend. She doesn't need it She is very well off and gets constant freebies. Tattle life an online forum thread about lisa lust list should open your eyes to the type of person she is. It has really opened mine. How about doing a nomination competition where people can nominate hero's who worked hard for us during the pandemic. Or someone going through a tough time right now. Contact influencers to share the competition on their large platforms. Spread some positivity... not give someone who shows off all of her freebies day in day out while spending her money on designer clothes. Let's change things up Please!

Reactions: 10
she is definitely rattled. Her body language, alot of shifting eye movements. And some curtness to justify her approach but still trying to rail road through the covid momentum.

I like Shauna Faye who designed her galway winning outfit. Her outfits are beautiful but very expensive so I was watching to see if what came out was more accessible. Messaged SF and got a very curt reply about being too busy to follow up but there was a definite chill in the reply. Elaine De Roiste was the collar maker. They seemed very tight and were out alot but then that suddenly stopped so do wonder what the tea was.
I've just watched her stories there and she's definitely rattled. She's explaining everything. Defo reading here!!

Reactions: 6
God, the big long whine "it's not affiliated, I dont make a penny". 🙄🙄
But still use MY code and SWIPE UP.

(Plus a hiit class and a gym session and a walk??? But she'll be up until 1 doing her try ons, just for you lads the poor craythur, it's a win, win, win)

Reactions: 7
She has done a complete about turn tonight with the Meaghers box, if they sent it to her to show her followers she did a very bad job of it. Not going back at all, the acneout stuff is what her son uses and she almost said that when she was showing it. And if I hear that the four stories are killing her once more!
She has definitely changed tack today, someone has tipped her off, all the guff about buying Irish and Irish brands, she never went that direction before. Working off a new script now!
Absolutely. She has opened those boxes before, gone through the box and said ‘this is for Darragh, this is for.....etc’ and thanked Meaghers or Oonagh or whoever.
Now all of a sudden she sends the box back??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.