Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Up to 50% off Meagher. So gald their love of influencers put me off them long before this whole lisa thing. Regular people getting rip off to pay for the freebies and discounts
Exactly I will not support a single company that works with Lisa, her lies and dishonesty make me so uncomfortable and if a brand supported her then they are just as bad

Reactions: 2
Oh girls, I am a changed woman here! Never again will I let myself be taken in by these greedy liars. My eyes have well and truly been opened.

Reactions: 5
To be fair, I’d prob have Jo Malone displayed like that too, if I had that much Jo Malone😂 but the way she acts like Jerome is her very best friend ever, you’d have thought she would have stuck some in the background. Seeing as how he’s so amazing lads

Everyone is amazing when Lisa is being paid dollar🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Should we ask Admin to move this thread into the Instagrammers forum? For more visibility? There seems to be more Irish floggers on there?

Should we ask Admin to move this thread into the Instagrammers forum? For more visibility? There seems to be more Irish floggers on there?
Good call. Admin please move to Instagrammers forum. Please and thank you 😊

To be fair, I’d prob have Jo Malone displayed like that too, if I had that much Jo Malone😂 but the way she acts like Jerome is her very best friend ever, you’d have thought she would have stuck some in the background. Seeing as how he’s so amazing lads

Everyone is amazing when Lisa is being paid dollar🙄
We would all display it , but she makes out she only uses human kind , and jenny glow , and crusty chris that cheap after shave , they dont do dupes and people are dopes if they think otherwise , watch this space shes bringing something out , fake tan or something she has to wait until contracts up

Reactions: 1
Good call. Admin please move to Instagrammers forum. Please and thank you 😊
Sorry Blakey, you have
We would all display it , but she makes out she only uses human kind , and jenny glow , and crusty chris that cheap after shave , they dont do dupes and people are dopes if they think otherwise , watch this space shes bringing something out , fake tan or something she has to wait until contracts up
Reckon it’s cosmetic related alright.

Reactions: 1
Anyone know who wrote the msg that was sent to her insta callin her out..it was in mas insta this mornin but i dont see it here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.