Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah for sure, thought the same after I seen the post. Must have had the chats with Da da . Can’t stand the heat get out of the kitchen as my dear grannie would say. Not a chance Though she is way too thick skinned , they will go and enjoy their freebie stay at the Savoy , a normal caring compassionate person would have give that up by now and donated to a frontline worker etc. They could still go and pay for their break , that’s two rooms they are getting for free . she no doubt will class it as working, doing us all a favour by getting us a 25% discount , you know what they and the Savoy can do with that?? A working break does not include getting the hungry head looking fella and your kid a freebie , even if she had paid for them we would have more respect for her. Pay , Lisa Lust or Freebie tag along Chris put their hands in theit greedy pockets? He really is as bad as her , grab grab, mine mine, me me ,That wI’ll never happen ! Any the competition guyz for the greediest fakest couple in all of Ireland goes to? Like and tag guyz , I will be revealing MY winner tonight guyz , in a rush now getting read for my free red carpet treatment at the Savoy with my flea itching Bellamenti and LV bag , we will look like celebrities guyz, see ye all layer guyz with my 🤬 drinking my free Whisky sours 🤮

Yes , I was scrolling through after I seen she had new ones , they are all scattered I just picked the ones with no photos , loads that say no posts or followers under 10, look very suspicious to me. Only checked after I heard that greedy Hinch one was supposed to buy followers .

What a horrid woman she is.. and has the gall to post ‘women supporting women’ I know full well what it’s like to run a small business and every little recommendation helps. Arhhhhhh this Greedy woman has got me so darn mad 😡 I like Pamela Scott clothing , won’t touch them now! Did not see any posts with her wearing CI CI Boutique, the new one she was excited about, did she cop on to the ‘made in Italy ‘ now that would not be upmarket enough for designer wearing Lisa Lust now would it.
Wow, guys, this is a joke! Would any of us get away with this? Honestly I am so so so pissed off to the point where I may even head off down to the savoy in limerick and give them a piece of my mind!!!!

Reactions: 2
What’s the story though? Are the savoy sharing her tags? She’s still going anyway... wonder will the limerick folk care? She’s hiding behind the glasses too. Do we think she knows?
Yes definitely knows now, look at some watching and following mad on a mission they will have reported back, hence her comments on the last post that all items today will be posted back The fella will be disappointed though he might have liked that razor ! But is she really sending it back ? Now that is the burning question guyz

Just out of interest how do you buy followers
Not got a clue, but I hear companies like Gleam buy them for Hinch , some right dodgy ones on hers . going to goggle when I get some time, way too busy on Tattle for now lol🤣

She is definitely reading here , making a point that DPD we’re collecting the box to bring back to Meaghers . Yeah right Lisa , pull the other one it’s got bells on ...

Reactions: 5
How would you drink all that stuff first thing in the morning ? Mind you if it was free you might make the effort. That Symprove was for sale on Aporoved Foods website a few weeks back less than half the price she tries to flog it. 🤮🤮🤮
Have never tried the Revive beauty but the regular Revive tastes awful. Haven’t tried that Vit C but have tried the Altrient one which she used to plug and oh god, ‘‘twas a vile thing to be downing first thing in the morning. Symprove made me violently sick every time I tried to take it, within about 15mins of taking it. Alflorex is way better.

Reactions: 1
Is that all jo malone?
I thought it was also, some look like hotel freebie bottles. Not a bloody product she tries to flog us in there! Thought she adored that Soufflé stuff (fuzzy head can’t remember names, auld age) human and Kind? not a bit in sight ! 😡

She is definitely reading here , making a point that DPD we’re collecting the box to bring back to Meaghers . Yeah right Lisa , pull the other one it’s got bells on ...
Why is she sending it back? The cost of shipping it to her she back again is mad! She didn’t need the box of stuff to tell us about the sale, why is she trying to fool people with this bs

Totally thought the same. Why did make a point of stressing the box is going to be sent back? Surely Meaghers could have sent snaps of the products if she was only to mention them. Who believes this crap. Full of stuff she uses, an acne set for the son, razor for Chris, come on 🙄.
She stressed it was being sent back because she doesn't want to be accused of getting stuff for free because people are copping on. Make sure to buy through her swipe though because she still has to make a few bob!

Reactions: 6
Why is she sending it back? The cost of shipping it to her she back again is mad! She didn’t need the box of stuff to tell us about the sale, why is she trying to fool people with this bs
It’s her friend for now Oonagh I think who sent it out, yes totally agree keeping it.. how many creams does one person need? Now we all know only the most expencive goes on that fake face. Ah well the fella, or Daddy will grab the free shaver.

Would ya look at the time!! Nothing done again , sweet mother of all I will never get this room finished, curtains half made , was flying along until I found Tattle

Totally thought the same. Why did make a point of stressing the box is going to be sent back? Surely Meaghers could have sent snaps of the products if she was only to mention them. Who believes this crap. Full of stuff she uses, an acne set for the son, razor for Chris, come on 🙄.
She stressed it was being sent back because she doesn't want to be accused of getting stuff for free because people are copping on. Make sure to buy through her swipe though because she still has to make a few bob!
She is aware of the body of people waking up to her growing & she’s attempting to dismiss any claims of greed with that pathetic story of sending items back. Let’s remember the €1000’s worth of skincare she showed on her shelves, let’s remember the supplements she takes daily, let’s remember every shade of Lodi shoes in her dressing room, let’s remember the box after box of clean cut meals, the free beauty treatments, free clothing and everything else free , sorry Lisa pull them other one, I don’t want people thinking I get things for free 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Why would Oonagh send her out a full box of stuff for it only to be sent back by DPD did ya ever hear such bull. She didnt even show the full contents of the box! Not great advertising if that what it was supposed to be!

Reactions: 4
Why would Oonagh send her out a full box of stuff for it only to be sent back by DPD did ya ever hear such bull. She didnt even show the full contents of the box! Not great advertising if that what it was supposed to be!

Shaver for Chris, acneout for darragh- that box ain’t going anywhere ! Oonagh is one septic bleep for pushing supplements on people’s insecurities

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also let’s remember the poor brands that put thousands worth of free stock into her goodie bags for her events lads. Now, lisa love we are all WIDE awake to your tit. Wonder would she sell out now lads

Reactions: 3
God love her when the son goes to college and the expense of that...no feebies there

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Shaver for Chris, acneout for darragh- that box ain’t going anywhere ! Oonagh is one septic bleep for pushing supplements on people’s insecurities
Totally agree , would never buy of them! Much cheaper and better products out there, like healthy food. Do they ever promote healthy eating ? A chemist fgs and pushing overpriced chemical products on the vulnerable . Go away you pair of lying pushy morans.. Oonagh this Oonagh that’s doing my nut in. Look at the amount of Clean cut frozen stuff she gets , the fella stuffs his hungry looking head with them as well.

Kieran Corrigan and the wife begging for a weekend away, stating what facilities they would need, thats after seeing his besties LLL free weekend at the Savoy . Can you imagine if he got there, listening to the ar of them after the free cocktails 🍹 it would be torture but I guess miserable camera shy Chris and Bronagh or what ever she is called could both sit there looking equally miserable . These type of people really have no shame . Pure and simple beggars!

Good girl Kay-hee
We have all learnt , it took a Lock Down for this adult dope to op on.. buying 💩 I did not need and finding Boots much cheaper

God love her when the son goes to college and the expense of that...no feebies there
Don’t forget the whinging ,

Also let’s remember the poor brands that put thousands worth of free stock into her goodie bags for her events lads. Now, lisa love we are all WIDE awake to your tit. Wonder would she sell out now lads
I nearly was going to one thanks 🙏 be to god I found out! bet she will still get the sheep though. What’s the thinking this Savoy May be in the running for one there? Let’s hope the ones silly enough to go realise it’s them having to dig deep for the charity donations . How much must she earn per show? Do the hotels let her have it free, put displays on etc. can’t see her paying for them rooms, sometimes as much as three when she drags mam, dad and son with her.

Never say never, he will need designer bags, clothes , trainers and man toiletries other cool kids on the block stuff . She will be dropping the begging hints no fear of that

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s definitely watching here lads .... told people it was going to be all #ads the next couple of days... so if you don’t like it just tap on ! Is that not what her content is all the time???? #ad after #af ..... Meaghers box going nowhere 😡 the greediest ever

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Ah she prob has that already in motion, so he can get the Susie grant... look at the facts, works part-time so payslip will reflect her weekly earnings... And as far as I remember it’s based on year before wages so no doubt Dad has that already sussed out for her with the accountant, she is classed as a one parent family, divorced/separated.
I was a single parent to my child, raised her completely On my own, worked full time, paid for child minder, got a mortgage and bought my own house on my own, And I was €20 over the threshold for her to get college grant, worked as much overtime as I could so she could go to college, daughter now has 2 degrees and works in job she loves which makes me happy and proud.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh my god. She is some operator, going on the Irish business shite. She didn’t do anything to help an Irish business during the Covid 19 pandemic. She is gonna start going down hill, it won’t be over night but I think people are seeing through the bull tit.

Reactions: 7
She is rattled alright... 1st giveaway since the lockdown...and doesn’t need the brushes as she has loads already ... oh & lads I’ll show you the pallet but guess what?? I don’t know anything about it ... really Lisa? No tit Sherlock! You’ve been pulling the wool over people’s eyes for far too long ...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.