Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didnt she fancy herself as a nurse lately ?? One of her minions compared her 4 some reason?? Yeah lisa I'm sure the local nurses fighting covid thought the same , pity she didnt send some gifts there way !!
ha ha, not just that. Some follower told her she was as good and effective as all of the nurses and doctors at saving lives!!!! The girl who can’t spell and doesn’t know the difference between ‘ your’ and ‘you’re ‘ is saving lives like a doctor.

Also one thing I’m surprised people aren’t picking her up on is this. When the lockdown started, she made herself out to be a saint- it wouldn’t be right to be selling during a pandemic. She waited about 2 months. And now shed sell her granny. Does she not know we’re in the middle of a pandemic. The country is falling apart and we’re heading into a recession the likes of which we’ve never seen . And she’s back selling. Which is fine, but don’t do a big show of pretending to give a damn

Reactions: 9
ha ha, not just that. Some follower told her she was as good and effective as all of the nurses and doctors at saving lives!!!! The girl who can’t spell and doesn’t know the difference between ‘ your’ and ‘you’re ‘ is saving lives like a doctor.

Also one thing I’m surprised people aren’t picking her up on is this. When the lockdown started, she made herself out to be a saint- it wouldn’t be right to be selling during a pandemic. She waited about 2 months. And now shed sell her granny. Does she not know we’re in the middle of a pandemic. The country is falling apart and we’re heading into a recession the likes of which we’ve never seen . And she’s back selling. Which is fine, but don’t do a big show of pretending to give a damn
She didn’t even wait 2 months. She waited about 4 weeks and started selling again. Worse again, I bet you she didn’t even offer her regular people who do ads on her website a discount. Her precious Linda was prob raking it in too. Joke!

Reactions: 2
And now she shows herself in another same ole style dress but gives no description what so ever , she does not say where it’s from, size , ,like she used to . You now got to swipe up , which of course takes you to her website , installs them bloody cookies on your device and earns herself money. Are Influencers getting desperate ???

Reactions: 1
I see alot of the callout pages mining Tattle life. Shannon from Big c and me also raising lot of ire

Omg 😱 is she the only one on this earth that has had her account hacked!! ‘I don’t send friends requests out’ Now we all know that she is way too important to do that . All the one licking her *** commenting on that post on the Facebook post, she has not had the manners to comment back. These Insta Influencer really do think they are celebrities. All this hero worship really affects the mind.. ‘as good as a nurse‘ my backside , stupid brainwashed people, say that to a nurse on a COVID Ward . This is a woman touching 50 she like the rest of us know the dangers of sunbathing, wearing high factor creams etc!! She is not a nurse or a saint , fat from it! She is a Saleswoman who sucks followers in, buy items they don’t really need ( I was one of them until they ‘hey cop on’ hit me) Brain pollution at it best!!

Reactions: 3
She didn’t even wait 2 months. She waited about 4 weeks and started selling again. Worse again, I bet you she didn’t even offer her regular people who do ads on her website a discount. Her precious Linda was prob raking it in too. Joke!
She waited a few weeks and then she said that she wanted to ‘dress up more’ going to work to feel better about herself. Cue a daily midi dress/fugly trainer combo and some subtle promo. After a few weeks of that she went full throttle into sales mode and her stories are wall to wall adverts since. Worse than ever if anything cos I’d say she’s worried as to when she will next be able to have an event so is raking in as much dough as she can in the interim. Re the biopsy, a Derm will do a biopsy whenever it’s possible to be done! Although she did say that her mole was bleeding and had been for a while, she was v silly to ignore something like that. Again, she could actually educate people on this if she wanted to but instead we get a ‘don’t go in the sun lads and wear Bellamianta instead’🙄 Speaking of which, she now claims to be a skincare guru yet never wears SPF on her face which is essentially the holy grail as regards skincare and anti-aging nowadays. She’s too busy flogging multiple skincare brands that she doesn’t use and knows nothing about instead🙄

Advertising bloody masks 🎭 from Pamela Scott , all trying to cash in while we are still in a Pandemic .. Shocking what some will stoop to.
She waited a few weeks and then she said that she wanted to ‘dress up more’ going to work to feel better about herself. Cue a daily midi dress/fugly trainer combo and some subtle promo. After a few weeks of that she went full throttle into sales mode and her stories are wall to wall adverts since. Worse than ever if anything cos I’d say she’s worried as to when she will next be able to have an event so is raking in as much dough as she can in the interim. Re the biopsy, a Derm will do a biopsy whenever it’s possible to be done! Although she did say that her mole was bleeding and had been for a while, she was v silly to ignore something like that. Again, she could actually educate people on this if she wanted to but instead we get a ‘don’t go in the sun lads and wear Bellamianta instead’🙄 Speaking of which, she now claims to be a skincare guru yet never wears SPF on her face which is essentially the holy grail as regards skincare and anti-aging nowadays. She’s too busy flogging multiple skincare brands that she doesn’t use and knows nothing about instead🙄
Yet she claims she would never advertise something she would not use herself !! How could she use them all, did you see the amount she had in that skin/make up unit.. would take a lifetime to go through them. They can also go out of date , hoarding at its best! This latest ‘Triolgy she has never used! And now it’s plug face masks 🎭 a requirement , it’s a piece of fabric and some string ! Wonder what they cost? She seems a tad stressed today , only three ad‘s/posts so far today , skin cream, a dress and masks.

That is happening most pages that hold competitions lately! Lisa is nothing special and her page wasn’t hacked someone just set up a new page with her details to try scam people. It’s constantly happening. She will probably say it’s some troll though or Haterz. #sayaprayer

how don’t some of these people know never enter your details or if a page is brand new and a huge company it’s probably fake. No more then garages giving away a free range rover because it’s the wrong colour and the person does not want it anymore 🙄🙄

Imagine lads, a straightener that straightens hair 🙄😖
She actually deserves an Oscar for these performances when she’s demonstrating these products that she’s never seen / used before! Can’t believe people not only fall for the act but also encourage her by saying she deserves her own comedy show 🙄

Reactions: 4
Lads. A straightener that straightens your hair? What the actual F*** ??? She didn’t do it justice either 🤣🤣🤣

She actually deserves an Oscar for these performances when she’s demonstrating these products that she’s never seen / used before! Can’t believe people not only fall for the act but also encourage her by saying she deserves her own comedy show 🙄
Oh lads what am I like lads??? Oh f*** off lisa

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s some ghoul she did a live with Denise from Pelo during lockdown down when Denise showed her how to use a hot tool. A tool using a hot tool. One true thing she did say today is that she looks like a horse. 🤭

Poor dog earning his keep now too
True, just had some fake grass disinfectant/cleaner . What a Clever little doggie 🐶

Lads. A straightener that straightens your hair? What the actual F*** ??? She didn’t do it justice either 🤣🤣🤣

Oh lads what am I like lads??? Oh f*** off lisa
You could see right through that fakeness then, not know how to use a darn hair straightener, beam me up Scottie! how many times does she go to a hairdressers Fgs . How did any of us learn? i don’t recall any schools of hair straighteners Out there 🤔 and Norway on gods earth would I pay that for them, that price even with a discount is extortion but no doubt sell out! !! what is wrong with folk who send messages like that?kissing ass . Is it a neediness to be acknowledged? bit like the weaker following the popular girl in school..Comedian 🤭🙊🙈 no a Saleswoman trying to sell you something and make more money!

Sweet mother Mary I got to stop watching some of these Influencers stories , this would be comedian , KC, (he had big box sweets last night and today Moffins as he calls them all washed down with that free wine they all seem to get! ) L McD , Hinch, Solomon and another called Becky . My blood pressure machine just can’t take any more, it’s ready to explode. 🙉🙈🙉

The new Boutique that has joined LLL , Defo ’Made in Italy ‘ fashion.. don’t know about the dresses which no doubt LLL will be advertising, as I can’t see her in these items that cost between £14.99 and £19.99 at a market stall .

Attachments

Last edited:
Well that was an awful demo.....brand ambassador me ar$e. Didnt bother to even read up on the bloody thing first....didnt know the price but sure I'll put a swipe up anyway so ye morons can give me money to pay my mortgage and keep my fancy car under my ar$e🙄🙄 then says I need to do something with my hair it's too flat.....erm....hello......hair straightener. Your hair is always flat and tied back anyway.....lads stop 🤨

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.