Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I’ve no idea what DD sell. Wearing fake diamonds doesn’t interest me in the slightest. I’m even scarlet for her promoting them tbh. Fake diamonds and cheap perfume copies. Pure trashy.
Makes me laugh and a LV bag !! She no more uses gosh or jenny glow !!

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or has she had work done on her awful eye bags??? They’re definitely not as bad as they used to be...
I was actually wondering this too. There’s been a huge improvement in them. Although she’s on the phone practically 24/7 so don’t think she would have gotten away with surgery or fillers, would have been obvious with scars/bruising/swelling when she got them done? Useful content would be actually talking about them and what she did to improve them(cos they were bad and are much better now) and it’s a problem for lots of people but obviously whatever she did or is using isn’t paying her to promote it so we won’t hear anything about it🙄

Reactions: 2
Does it bug anyone else the way she constantly repeats herself "im off tomorrow, yeah off tomorrow, taking the day off". Eh ok lisa got it the first time. I bet not one person asked her about her diamond cross, its rotten and you would get one anywhere. I find it so weird the way she constantly talks about and still wears her engagement ring from her previous marriage and is supposedly in a secure relationship with someone else. Her and chris went on some holiday or cruise about 2 years ago and she constantly made reference to the fact that it was the same trip as her honeymoon.

Reactions: 3
Does it bug anyone else the way she constantly repeats herself "im off tomorrow, yeah off tomorrow, taking the day off". Eh ok lisa got it the first time. I bet not one person asked her about her diamond cross, its rotten and you would get one anywhere. I find it so weird the way she constantly talks about and still wears her engagement ring from her previous marriage and is supposedly in a secure relationship with someone else. Her and chris went on some holiday or cruise about 2 years ago and she constantly made reference to the fact that it was the same trip as her honeymoon.
Maybe still missing the ex

It got archived a while ago. Not sure why. Whole group was a melt anyways.
I think it’s up again

Oh yeah!! The cruise!! She tagged and tagged and got a cabin upgrade!! And then she kept showing this door to some fancy suite and kept tagging them on that story too but they didn’t bite; she must have been fuming🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh yeah!! The cruise!! She tagged and tagged and got a cabin upgrade!! And then she kept showing this door to some fancy suite and kept tagging them on that story too but they didn’t bite; she must have been fuming🤣🤣🤣
Shes insufferable. She is mortifying for a middle aged woman

Reactions: 1
What she gets away with is a joke. It’s not fair either as she has clearly burned bridges all over the place & is raking it in. It’s infuriating to think of what she gets away with.

Reactions: 2
What she gets away with is a joke. It’s not fair either as she has clearly burned bridges all over the place & is raking it in. It’s infuriating to think of what she gets away with.
Cabachon Diamonds - she used to show their stuff and then they would display at shows. Then one time she was approached by desert diamonds (whose stuff is actually fake compared to cabachon but obvs they offered her more!) she gave cabachon minimal notice that both stands couldn’t be at her show as it would conflict, but she still expected cabachon to but stuff in her goodie bags!!!! Which they didn’t but that’s how she treats you. She has a price for everything

Seriously this muppet needs to be unfollowed. It is ridiculous.

Cabachon Diamonds - she used to show their stuff and then they would display at shows. Then one time she was approached by desert diamonds (whose stuff is actually fake compared to cabachon but obvs they offered her more!) she gave cabachon minimal notice that both stands couldn’t be at her show as it would conflict, but she still expected cabachon to but stuff in her goodie bags!!!! Which they didn’t but that’s how she treats you. She has a price for everything
Doesn’t that say it all. What a greedy woman.

Hint hint she needs a new toaster 🙄😡
Im still waiting for her to come on an say how a kitchen company contacted her out of the.blue to offer her a brand new marble counter after she showin off her gappy formica at.the wknd...apparently she couldnt afford a new counter last year wen she had her kitchen resprayed

Reactions: 4
Im still waiting for her to come on an say how a kitchen company contacted her out of the.blue to offer her a brand new marble counter after she showin off her gappy formica at.the wknd...apparently she couldnt afford a new counter last year wen she had her kitchen resprayed
What a load of bull. She’s minted and clearly tight too.

Reactions: 4
Imagine claiming DD are creating a replica, I’ll wear the real diamonds and you my loyal followers can wear a cheap over priced knock off, it’s a bit like the €40 sunglasses I flog, I obviously only wear designer but you my loyal following can wear these cheap €3 Ali express but €40 to you with my discount, oh lads I just make these people give you the deals
What a load of bull. She’s minted and clearly tight too.
I was just thinking the same thing, she obvs had money, Defo she must be very tight .....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.