Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just thinking the same thing, she obvs had money, Defo she must be very tight .....
Mo
What a load of bull. She’s minted and clearly tight too.
[/QUOTE21st Century style beggars . All this gifted items , if she does not want them in will give these to mam, ‘dad will love these’ ‘Cris lives this cheese, usually the wine, flowers , food . Not once do you hear her saying ‘drop at hospital, women’s refuge, do a give away . If it can’t be sold on selling site Depot it goes to her family and the the camera shy BF , not as if any of them badly off. As soon as the second LV bag appeared the Marc Jacobs were up for sale straight away and sold! That begging for a kitchen , the hints for a £2000 patio table for her retired father . Buy your father one , you can afford it, this begging is so ugly 😬

Reactions: 1
So theres the day job, all her freebies, the commission from the website, rent from BF, didnt she "jokingly" mention the son paying from his parttime job a while back...o and prob maintainnce from the sons Dad ....ya clearly couldnt afford a new worktop

Reactions: 4
Hmmmm a little ‘giveawy’ .. wondering if the idea came from Tattle 🤔🤔🤔

Wait for the ‘Whisky Sours’ expencive meal pics later Ladz . With a wee bit of designer shopping threw in for good measure Ladz .. wonder if Chris’s designer of course, sunglasses gifted from Mullingar Optician's ?? brag brag, yawn yawn 🥱

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I was just thinking the same thing, she obvs had money, Defo she must be very tight .....
Honestly I think that these floggers get so used to getting everything for free that they can’t cope with paying for stuff. It kills them🤣🤣 Remember during the full lockdown when everybody was saying that they had way more money than usual because they weren’t spending it cos they were locked away in their houses? That’s life everyday for the floggers(bar the lockdown stuff obvs), they pay for nothing and watch the bank balance go up and up.

Im still waiting for her to come on an say how a kitchen company contacted her out of the.blue to offer her a brand new marble counter after she showin off her gappy formica at.the wknd...apparently she couldnt afford a new counter last year wen she had her kitchen resprayed
I will genuinely be sickened if she gets a few grand worth of quartz for free. I hope no company is stupid enough to consider it.

So theres the day job, all her freebies, the commission from the website, rent from BF, didnt she "jokingly" mention the son paying from his parttime job a while back...o and prob maintainnce from the sons Dad ....ya clearly couldnt afford a new worktop
I don’t think C lives with her? Brown Thomas and the Westbury later, guaranteed!!

Honestly I think that these floggers get so used to getting everything for free that they can’t cope with paying for stuff. It kills them🤣🤣 Remember during the full lockdown when everybody was saying that they had way more money than usual because they weren’t spending it cos they were locked away in their houses? That’s life everyday for the floggers(bar the lockdown stuff obvs), they pay for nothing and watch the bank balance go up and up.

I will genuinely be sickened if she gets a few grand worth of quartz for free. I hope no company is stupid enough to consider it.

I don’t think C lives with her? Brown Thomas and the Westbury later, guaranteed!!
Ooooooh, no town lads, she was thick about it lads, you could tell lads. Lunch in the Johnstone estate now lads, gonna see if she can get it for free I bet🤣🤣

Ooooooh, no town lads, she was thick about it lads, you could tell lads. Lunch in the Johnstone estate now lads, gonna see if she can get it for free I bet🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
No BT for leeesa today. Chris was afraid he’d have to put his hand in his pocket and buy her something 🤪 surprised she didn’t have her camera in the nurses face when biopsy was taken 🙄

Reactions: 3

We are all wrong 😂 it’s a hotel closer to home now just been booked so they are prepared for their VIP’s and the Whisky Sours are ready, what’s the betting free or discounted meal, watch for the ad’s Ladz that’s the giveaway sign, she only promotes that when gifted freebies . No Brown Thomas today . He looks a very miserable looking guy, with high notions of himself, I could be wrong but the only time I noticed him grinning like a Cheshire Cat was when they got that free upgrade on that cruise and when tucking into the lavish food and drink menus 🍹 Shur he is a kept man basically , never has to put his hand in his pocket when out with LLL bet you bottom dollar he gets his designer glasses and man products for free. Lots of benefits/perks to be courting a Insta Influencers for sure 🥱

We are all wrong 😂 it’s a hotel closer to home now just been booked so they are prepared for their VIP’s and the Whisky Sours are ready, what’s the betting free or discounted meal, watch for the ad’s Ladz that’s the giveaway sign, she only promotes that when gifted freebies . No Brown Thomas today . He looks a very miserable looking guy, with high notions of himself, I could be wrong but the only time I noticed him grinning like a Cheshire Cat was when they got that free upgrade on that cruise and when tucking into the lavish food and drink menus 🍹 Shur he is a kept man basically , never has to put his hand in his pocket when out with LLL bet you bottom dollar he gets his designer glasses and man products for free. Lots of benefits/perks to be courting a Insta Influencers for sure 🥱
yeah he’s miserable looking in fairness but cud be from the camera being stuck up in his face at any opportunity. He looks like he has as much interest in her as Simon has in scs

Chris has never been to Johnstown house estate so lets tag them and we might get "invited!" What an absolute pain in the arse!

She stayed in Johnstown last year and did a whole room tour and spa tour? She won’t be charged their at all lads. Sher she’s bananas lads 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
yeah he’s miserable looking in fairness but cud be from the camera being stuck up in his face at any opportunity. He looks like he has as much interest in her as Simon has in scs
On 2nd thoughts after
She stayed in Johnstown last year and did a whole room tour and spa tour? She won’t be charged their at all lads. Sher she’s bananas lads 🙄🙄🙄
[/QUOTE
Oh yes he also enjoys the free life , as my Grannie god rest used to say ‘god makes them and pairs them’ You could tell the min she mentioned the hotel and tagged it was going to be another freebie for them. Her on her own cringe enough to watch but total 🤮 watching the two 🤬 greedy hungry heads on the pair of them .. I bet all the staff in there watching and laughing at the pair of freeloaders

Free lunch lads🤣🤣🤣 I’m surprised that she didn’t try to give a shout out to her derm!! I still remember that poor surgeon’s face when she shoved her phone in his face last year🙈🙈 I’m sure in his head he was like ‘I spent twenty years in surgical training to deal with muppets like this’

• Haha
I’ve seen it all now. It appears someone has hacked her Facebook page. On one post, she’s so horribly bossy..... firstly she announces that people are so NASTY. How dare anyone do anything Lisa doesn’t like. Then she instructs her minions to report the fake page ASAP. I note she does not say please or thank you even though she was gracious enough to lecture her minions on the necessity of please and thank you the other day.
Then on another post, someone told her they had received a friend request from this page. She confirmed it wasn’t her page- if you get a friend request, it’s not from me. Why? ‘Because I don’t send them out’
Do people finally get it? She has zero interest in reaching out, in genuine friendships. Surely If these people were really friends like she claims, she’d send an odd friend request.
but she’s like the queen-she does not lower herself to send friend requests!!!

Reactions: 10
Id love it id people messages her going ill report if your say please or thank you like your post the other day

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve seen it all now. It appears someone has hacked her Facebook page. On one post, she’s so horribly bossy..... firstly she announces that people are so NASTY. How dare anyone do anything Lisa doesn’t like. Then she instructs her minions to report the fake page ASAP. I note she does not say please or thank you even though she was gracious enough to lecture her minions on the necessity of please and thank you the other day.
Then on another post, someone told her they had received a friend request from this page. She confirmed it wasn’t her page- if you get a friend request, it’s not from me. Why? ‘Because I don’t send them out’
Do people finally get it? She has zero interest in reaching out, in genuine friendships. Surely If these people were really friends like she claims, she’d send an odd friend request.
but she’s like the queen-she does not lower herself to send friend requests!!!
Seems this is happening a lot with Facebook competitions lately.

I’ve seen that too. They seem to be able to hack competitions via Facebook.

Also does that mean that people who follow that page will be hacked too?

Id love it id people messages her going ill report if your say please or thank you like your post the other day
🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
No BT for leeesa today. Chris was afraid he’d have to put his hand in his pocket and buy her something 🤪 surprised she didn’t have her camera in the nurses face when biopsy was taken 🙄
This biopsy tit is so over exaggerated. A dermatologist will remove any dark or different looking mole as standard. I haven’t had any off by my sister and mom have had 8 off between them. The norm is if it’s darker than the others or has changed then it’s removed, tested, stitches out and then that’s that they’re more than likely fine. I just find she’s going on as if she’s awaiting a terminal diagnosis and for anyone out there worried about a mole
- please don’t be.

Reactions: 6
Didnt she fancy herself as a nurse lately ?? One of her minions compared her 4 some reason?? Yeah lisa I'm sure the local nurses fighting covid thought the same , pity she didnt send some gifts there way !!

Came across very abrupt and rude in her comments on the fake page. I think she was very put out yesterday that she didn’t get her way and get to go to BT. You could tell she was annoyed about it. The sulk obviously continued into the evening!

Oh my god, the messages on Facebook? lads, what a complete twit. Telling you I’d love to see her insta followers drop below 109k as she doesn’t deserve the following she gets. What a complete hole.

This biopsy tit is so over exaggerated. A dermatologist will remove any dark or different looking mole as standard. I haven’t had any off by my sister and mom have had 8 off between them. The norm is if it’s darker than the others or has changed then it’s removed, tested, stitches out and then that’s that they’re more than likely fine. I just find she’s going on as if she’s awaiting a terminal diagnosis and for anyone out there worried about a mole
- please don’t be.
My aunts had to get them done too. It’s not a big deal at all. But, only a narcissist will do that kind of crap.

Last edited:
Was
[/QUOTE

I had appointment with my GP to remove one, just one doctor in the practice that does it ....

Was it a biopsy she had done???? All the drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.