Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s tomorrow’s live schedule for Lisa? Oonagh from meaghers for the 46895th Sunday in a row trying to flog symprove ? Supplements ? Skin care ? Make up? Condoms ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
don’t forget the cup of tea too (cup sponsored by McIlhinney’s) and she’ll prob be out of milk too (because when you’re that tight you’re Bound to run out of milk). Lads, she’s gas craic ... NOT! 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve tried to put up 2 comments 2 different days. I don’t understand why they weren’t posted. All I did was question why Lisa acted a certain way, I didn’t accuse her of anything. I asked some qs. People have said things that left this site open to being sued by saying some very negative things that were reported as fact, yet I can’t get a query posted . Strange

Reactions: 1
I’ve tried to put up 2 comments 2 different days. I don’t understand why they weren’t posted. All I did was question why Lisa acted a certain way, I didn’t accuse her of anything. I asked some qs. People have said things that left this site open to being sued by saying some very negative things that were reported as fact, yet I can’t get a query posted . Strange
That’s strange? Wonder why?

She didnt know what a piece of ginger was last week but knows it's a kiwi & pomegranate this morning! Such an actress. Dad will be proud! 🙄

Reactions: 4
And I said to Dad , Dad I had this MAD idea that I would get you a fruit & cheese board For your birthday and dad wasn’t it MAD that I got offered one the very same immediately! But Mammy must have been praying for a cheese board Daddy, that’ll be it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg how many times this morning ‘Dad loves his cheese and Wine ‘ The cheese bundle had the ad mark so goes without say ‘free’ he also loves the red wine she , every other Influencer and his dog get for free!! So basically the fathers present from her, she has not had to pay a penny for.. Why not raffle some of these gifts for a local charity , am sure there must be a few worthy ones in her area ?? Won’t Chris be jealous he loves his cheese also?? 🤮 sick of hearing the hints/begging ‘oh dad , mam , Chris or son would love this or that‘ gifted items she does not need go straight to her family! Watch the free cheese and wines roll into their household today .. it 🤢

Reactions: 2
What really annoys me is that every other day she’s not pushing I-spy Fitness gear she wears NIKE. She’s full of shite.
Having seen it in the flesh and what it looks like on somebody, I am not surprised!! You would buy way way better in Dunnes or Penneys

Having seen it in the flesh and what it looks like on somebody, I am not surprised!! You would buy way way better in Dunnes or Penneys
Fully agree. I thought it was my csection tummy that made them not suit me. But I’ve heard her swearing it’s high wasted - dunnes are better at 1/10 of the price. Almost surprised she’s BA there as they ARE not a great luxury product - money talks I guess. Course if you pull her up wearing Nike you’re a bully and her mam will pray for you while dad is high on wine and cheese. No wonder they’ve high cholesterol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fully agree. I thought it was my csection tummy that made them not suit me. But I’ve heard her swearing it’s high wasted - dunnes are better at 1/10 of the price. Almost surprised she’s BA there as they ARE not a great luxury product - money talks I guess. Course if you pull her up wearing Nike you’re a bully and her mam will pray for you while dad is high on wine and cheese. No wonder they’ve high cholesterol 😂
Completely agree. I’ve bought them in tescos and they are really really good. These I-spy ones are saggy and not overly fitted. She swears by them? But, yet, she doesn’t wear them all the time. She only wears them when she’s doing an #ad and #swipeup. It is really starting to annoy me how she’s getting away with it. She always maintains that she only wears or uses things that she likes. Yet, she is not practising what she preaches.

Reactions: 2
Completely agree. I’ve bought them in tescos and they are really really good. These I-spy ones are saggy and not overly fitted. She swears by them? But, yet, she doesn’t wear them all the time. She only wears them when she’s doing an #ad and #swipeup. It is really starting to annoy me how she’s getting away with it. She always maintains that she only wears or uses things that she likes. Yet, she is not practising what she preaches.
She is too busy making money to care but she has grown up in an industry known for bare faced ripping people off, so it’s hardly a suprise that as an influencer she’d smile at you while lying straight to your face

Thanks be to God I never fell for the I-Spy gym wear then, don’t sound the best.. Wonder how long before Nike and New Balance she plugs.. Also these denim jackets €40 now we all know she had Armani ones which she wears.. like with the cheap sunglasses, has anyone seen her wear them? Nope it’s Channel , Tom Ford , to go with the Armani and LV bags... Anyone buying the cheap stuff is been well and truly having the wool pulled over their eyes.. She does not wear cheap!! her and BF only parade around in top designer stuff!! Minions please for the love of god and your credit card ‘Wake Up’

Reactions: 4
I was telling my husband about her and even he was horrified. Said he’d divorce me if I ever lived my life online. It is actually quite sad that she is so addicted to this stuff. It probably is an addiction and It’s not just her as I could name a lot more than her. I seriously fear for the next generation. Covid was thought to slow people down but some just fuelled up. I’m happy with my simple, no frillls, no need to impress life

Reactions: 7
An addiction she’s being paid
I was telling my husband about her and even he was horrified. Said he’d divorce me if I ever lived my life online. It is actually quite sad that she is so addicted to this stuff. It probably is an addiction and It’s not just her as I could name a lot more than her. I seriously fear for the next generation. Covid was thought to slow people down but some just fuelled up. I’m happy with my simple, no frillls, no need to impress life
She’s making more than €250,000 a year from her addiction. Think my husband would gladly let me do it 😂

Thanks be to God I never fell for the I-Spy gym wear then, don’t sound the best.. Wonder how long before Nike and New Balance she plugs.. Also these denim jackets €40 now we all know she had Armani ones which she wears.. like with the cheap sunglasses, has anyone seen her wear them? Nope it’s Channel , Tom Ford , to go with the Armani and LV bags... Anyone buying the cheap stuff is been well and truly having the wool pulled over their eyes.. She does not wear cheap!! her and BF only parade around in top designer stuff!! Minions please for the love of god and your credit card ‘Wake Up’
The jacket gets put on for pictures. The sunglasses she flogs she can’t genuinely tell us if their quality, comfort or durability because she never wears them. She is just a sales woman. The straightener yesterday was pathetic and if anyone fell for her BS then bigger idiots them

Reactions: 3
Dying to see if she’s a guest because apparently KV isn’t a great shopping experience at minute.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.