Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mark Rogers isn’t freelance, he left Benefit for a little while, mustn’t have worked out being solo. He’s back in benefit a few months
That’s right - he’s back at benefit. Didn’t he leave for flormar? Anyone know what happened there. He is good though and comes across like a sound bloke. Too sound to be doing lives with her.

Reactions: 2
She prob doesn’t feature him as much now because he is freelance. She would prob have to pay him for any features that he does for her as a result. She prob doesn’t want to pay so she’s badly attempting it herself instead🤣
Wish she'd just realise her attempts are awful

Could somebody just show her how to do makeup please, another dire attempt today, the glitter🙈🙈

Icebuckets, drab rugs, glass cleaner, and then some horrible prints for walls. The content is so soulless and boring. She’s a walking cliche, I don’t know how people are still buying into it.
And everything is paid content

EVERYTHING is paid content. Even that wine she was flogging. They are all listed on her site this month. it’s QVC Live.

Cringe!!!
Still want to know what she is charging for posts etc? Has she a PR lady? Isn’t there a girl who she talks about in charge of her events? What’s her story? Does she full time work for lisa?

Basically, watching her stories is like watching a shopping channel now. I know she has a lot of devoted fans but are they not even all sick of advert after advert after advert at this stage?

Reactions: 1
EVERYTHING is paid content. Even that wine she was flogging. They are all listed on her site this month. it’s QVC Live.
No organic content. Everything is paid content. We might as well just start watching the ads on tv again

• Haha
She’s back on the trying on band wagon again. Midi dress heaven. Does anyone know what kind of money she is making for these posts? Also, what does she charge for the brands to go up on her website? She’s clearly getting a percentage of sales from each brand also? Can revenue track this?
A good friend of mine owns a boutique and told me she was quoted €2000 last year for a couple of hours in her shop.

It’s apparently €500 for one swipe up now and between €3000 - €5000 for her to try on dresses for a day. It’s sickening, she should be trying to support these small businesses not rip them off.

Would love to know if she fully discloses everything to revenue or pays BIK?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
A good friend of mine owns a boutique and told me she was quoted €2000 last year for a couple of hours in her shop.

It’s apparently €500 for one swipe up now and between €3000 - €5000 for her to try on dresses for a day. It’s sickening, she should be trying to support these small businesses not rip them off.

That’s crazy money , how can smaller businesses afford that . Every second story is a swipe up, how much money is she making

during the year she had a rant about boutiques using her image without permission. Now I know why

Reactions: 4

My word. She’s a joke! Wonder did she offer the boutiques free ads on the site during the pandemic?

Just wondering influencers with the wine. Are they not subject to the same warnings that tv advertising requires

Reactions: 3
just tv radio ad always say something about responsible drinking etc etc. Wonder does that stanard apply to insta

just tv radio ad always say something about responsible drinking etc etc. Wonder does that stanard apply to insta
Nothing applies to some Instagram accounts. Seems bizarre that they can even sell wine with no accountability or responsibility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.