Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Muscling in on Evelyn Cusacks territory there in last story with the weather update from Tullamore and around the country. Maybe a career in weather presenting on the side when the midi dress selling dries up! she really doesn’t have anything to say when she isn’t flogging stuff. Must have been food left over from yesterday’s dinner cos no tagging tesco today with her shopping.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Almost sure she went to a local salon after lockdown, vaguely remember seeing Studio One tagged or tagging her on insta.
She gets her colour (free!) In athlone and Dee in studio one cuts her hair

Reactions: 2
So the question of the charity donations keeps coming up again and again. It’s obvious she’s going to address some of our issues and brazen out the rest of them. But the charity issue must be looked at.
Do we have any accountants or book keepers amongst us?
Or do we comment on her FB and Insta pics questioning why she won’t address the questions that persist regarding charitable donations. Would that shame her into answering it. I fear she can’t answer it as if she could she would.
How do we move this along to the next phase?

Reactions: 4
I’m being followed now too!! HI LEEEEEESA and your minions, if you put as much effort into proper content as you do tattle you wouldn’t be as fcuking dull😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Been searching for my follower , they have disappeared , bloody gutted ! Only followed me after I said I had a plan, did I succeed. Now that is the burning question

Reactions: 6
Just to mention the depop, I know she claimed someone else was selling. But I think people who follow her and buy these maxi dresses ought to know something. Again she claims to love them and wear themZ
This is just a selection.... look w the sheer number which. Were ‘ worn only to take picture’. She takes them off straight away. She got them free then sells them: Appara she is still selling them.
so she doesn’t wear what she pretends she wears
As someone said, she never wears them when she goes off to Dublin for meetings.. she needs to stop lying to her followers
She’s just not real and what she sells is not real. It’s all FALSE.
I just feel bad for the women killing themselves to buy a lifestyle that is not possible
How much was she selling them for? That is absolutely gross. The sheer pretence!

I personally don't think she would be stupid enough to defraud money donated to charity. She is so wealthy, it would have been a drop in the ocean to her. I don't think fraud is something she would be in anyway comfortable with, especially give her background in finance / insurance. I think she has convinced herself that her questionable sales techniques are all for the greater good - which they are not!!!! But I don't think she has done anything illegal. What she has done is more subtle and underhand, exploitation of loopholes and deceiving her followers. I cant see her 'justifying' stealing from charity.

A possible reason for not addressing, is because she has nothing to hide and there is no evidence. I think she would only relish in the opportunity of being wrongly accused of theft by tattle 'trolls' and then imagine the platform that would give her. I dread to think.

I understand not everyone will agree with me, and that's understandable. But I would advise you approach this matter privately with her firstly. Ask her the questions privately and give her to opportunity to answer privately. If so does, it will give a basis for further investigation and gathering evidence. If she doesn't, it will justify a more public campaign to highlight. I think this could be a bit of a trap, sorry.

Reactions: 5
that green dress.. I remember the try on.. she 'wore' it day after a night away in hotel. so she lied on story or lied on ad...

I agree with what you’re saying, you’re not wrong. The only problem is that anytime anyone says anything not to her liking, and I just mean expressing an opinion as opposed to something controversial like this, she refuses to engage and blocks.
I can’t see her answering anyone’s questions, unless it’s somebody fawning and saying great things to her.
Thoughts?

I personally don't think she would be stupid enough to defraud money donated to charity. She is so wealthy, it would have been a drop in the ocean to her. I don't think fraud is something she would be in anyway comfortable with, especially give her background in finance / insurance. I think she has convinced herself that her questionable sales techniques are all for the greater good - which they are not!!!! But I don't think she has done anything illegal. What she has done is more subtle and underhand, exploitation of loopholes and deceiving her followers. I cant see her 'justifying' stealing from charity.

A possible reason for not addressing, is because she has nothing to hide and there is no evidence. I think she would only relish in the opportunity of being wrongly accused of theft by tattle 'trolls' and then imagine the platform that would give her. I dread to think.

I understand not everyone will agree with me, and that's understandable. But I would advise you approach this matter privately with her firstly. Ask her the questions privately and give her to opportunity to answer privately. If so does, it will give a basis for further investigation and gathering evidence. If she doesn't, it will justify a more public campaign to highlight. I think this could be a bit of a trap, sorry.
This would be my view too, especially the possibility of a trolling accusation.

Reactions: 1

Some of the wealthiest people in the world are the biggest tax fraudsters

Been searching for my follower , they have disappeared , bloody gutted ! Only followed me after I said I had a plan, did I succeed. Now that is the burning question
I’ve no plan or no tea. I just think she’s a disgrace. And I hate how she leads on impressionable women who buy her little oul country girl act. She’s somewhere between QVC and a Televangelist. QVC are more honourable And open about their intentions; so I’ll go with the latter description.

• Heart

Interesting point.
I think the money was probably donated.
I don't think the whole charity thing has been managed well by Lisa full stop. A lot of not very good practice to be honest. I think the issue that really gets me is that she insinuates that it's money raised through her show as if it's a charity event (which I used to believe until I read this thread).
I think you could be right that she is keeping quiet on this because it will be a good example of how she is bullied, attacked and being trolled over her charity work. Cue the tears etc. And look lads I did donate the money.
But if you are not fully transparent people will ask questions. That's what I dont understand, be fully transparent and open.

Reactions: 8

Completely accept what your saying. Which is why the generous people who have already paid a hefty amount to go to one of her shows and the followers who have purchased anything from her and hence added to her income need clarity. But for me the most important thing is that she needs to quite clearly be transparent and make it public what charities were donated this money. End of. No excuses whatsoever. NONE

And she won’t do that willingly. She has taken lots of our advice but is steadfastly refusing to address this issue.
And I don’t want to cause an argument or knock those in the Industry but I don’t understand the point that because she’s involved in insurance and finance she wouldn’t do anything wrong. The papers are filled with headlines of the financial regulator taking banks to task daily over failure to give proper rates of interest, bank of Ireland were reported a couple of weeks ago to have covered up a crime which had happened a while back .
the people who donated to charity are entitled to a receipt and full accounting of their money.

I think there is a membership body for insurance practitioners so if she was caught doing something illegal it could have serious implications for her insurance company (even though she pretends she's an employee).
I do think the way the draw is organised, lack of accountability, transparency and its use as an advertisement vehicle for her profit making show is very unethical.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.