Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heavens above is she selling ‘adult toys’ now?

@rabbitteSEXPERTclara 😂😂😂

What will mammy say ? And they’re being sold in her home town and her only daughter promoting them.

Ladz I’m shocked 😱

3F2E4E73-AF2E-4CC0-8E7B-3B26B62C0F6D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Heavens above is she selling ‘adult toys’ now?

@rabbitteSEXPERTclara 😂😂😂

What will mammy say ? And they’re being sold in her home town and her only daughter promoting them.

Ladz I’m shocked 😱

View attachment 207838
Her first time to EVER mention she was from Clara! I've know she is but it's like shes ashamed to say it

Reactions: 1
Ok this is strange behaviour, tagged two local businesses without saying she wasn’t paid to tag them. That’s a turnabout. Whichever of her minions are reading comments on here are just feeding her our suggestions, we are better than any PR company. Her followers who aren’t on here must be wondering what the hell is happening and why the content has changed so much.
Also as we are coming to the end of this thread I suggest we use Roisin Dubhs comment ‘QVC the Offaly edition’ as the name for Thread #3

Reactions: 19
Ok this is strange behaviour, tagged two local businesses without saying she wasn’t paid to tag them. That’s a turnabout. Whichever of her minions are reading comments on here are just feeding her our suggestions, we are better than any PR company. Her followers who aren’t on here must be wondering what the hell is happening and why the content has changed so much.
Also as we are coming to the end of this thread I suggest we use Roisin Dubhs comment ‘QVC the Offaly edition’ as the name for Thread #3
A few instagrammers/bloggers/floggers are doing it. But any I've seen are giving kudos to whichever account they seen doing it first... But not our Lovely Lisa... All her own work and idea😂😂😂

I actually had to read that story again😂 i was like holy god the deals must have seriously dried up if she is advertising sex shops now😂😂

Reactions: 2
Next thread title suggestion:

‘Offaly’s answer to QVC, Lisa gets her PR advice from Tattle for free’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm being super dim . . . how do you see who is following you?
I only found out in my notifications , tried all other ways and can’t find a way to do it. Unfortunately notifications only last for so long. There must be a way though

I'm being super dim . . . how do you see who is following you?
I only found out in my notifications , tried all other ways and can’t find a way to do it. Unfortunately notifications only last for so long. There must be a way though

She’s trying to cover herself by saying the only reason she’d wear Nike fitness gear is when her ispy clothing is in the wash 🙄🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really is not the brightest. It's a half zip. No that is a hoodie. What a fashion influencer. Doesn't know difference between half and full. Discovers tv series that 75% of the country watched 7 years ago.

• Haha
How convenient that she got a message enquiring and then she launches into stories about ispy. I often wonder are these messages legit. Also should she have #ad on when showing symprove?

Reactions: 6
She’s trying to cover herself by saying the only reason she’d wear Nike fitness gear is when her ispy clothing is in the wash 🙄🙄🤣
Or hoping. Ike send her free

Or hoping. Ike send her free
Or hoping Nike send her free items

Mine would not be very suitable 🤣🤣🤣 .. maybe something relating to constant sell , or her reselling free gifted products. Something nice and catchy that duped followers may find

The charity thing. I defo think the money was handed over to the charity But, this Linda one who looks after her events would and should have known to get the licence and have a person there to witness the charity having received it along with a receipt of money’s given. Also, I hope Lisa would not claim this charity money back herself when it isn’t actually money that she handed over herself. HER ATTENDEES DID.

How convenient that she got a message enquiring and then she launches into stories about ispy. I often wonder are these messages legit. Also should she have #ad on when showing symprove?
For a lot of these bloggers (not just Lisa) I doubt many of those messages are real.

The symprove was back but no AD!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I also think that she made a LOT of money off the back off these events. I was a huge supporter of hers. I have to tell you. I pressed unfollow yesterday after one of the girls at work yesterday told me about tattle. Wow, am I annoyed with her. Also on depop- she had a dress advertised as ‘only worn for a few minutes whilst taking a photo’ for sale. This woman is some piece of work.

Reactions: 8
I’m sure the charity money was donated. However I dislike the fact that we heard about how much was raised but we never heard HOW it was raised. It seemed like it was a personal donation from the event itself as opposed to the money being donated individually by the attendees. And there’s nothing wrong with doing that either but some clarity wouldn’t go amiss.

I see she’s back on the hard sell again today. Knew it wouldn’t take her long, she has to keep the cash monies rolling in, those diamonds don’t fund themselves🤪

I never really knew about Depot.just checking out now.. might give a go myself, got boxes of old stock I need to sell. Hope it’s better than ebay scammers . I she still selling on there ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.