Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes, ci ci sells the same stuff that loads of small shops do. They are vastly over priced and the mark up is huge. Those dresses and jumpsuits for example that sell for €45 or €55 are either €8 or €10 or €12 wholesale.....
They’re badly and cheaply made in factories in Pakistan or India. I know Cos my friend who managed a well known national clothes chain is sitting on the couch beside me.
There’s a reason they can be sold by Penney’s for €10 in the sale or Tesco for €12.
They’re still making a profit.
And again, who pays Lisa to put them on with her trademark runners and denim jacket? The customer does!! According to the mas page, she’s paid €5,000 per month .. that’s got to come feom
Somewhere

Reactions: 4
And now that’s she’s shown one dress and she got a swipe up payment, that’s not quite enough for one day for our Lisa. she’s already showing a second dress Cos she won’t make any more money from the one that’s Sold out and we can’t have Lisa not making money every second of the live long day; even on a Sunday

Reactions: 5
yes, ci ci sells the same stuff that loads of small shops do. They are vastly over priced and the mark up is huge. Those dresses and jumpsuits for example that sell for €45 or €55 are either €8 or €10 or €12 wholesale.....
They’re badly and cheaply made in factories in Pakistan or India. I know Cos my friend who managed a well known national clothes chain is sitting on the couch beside me.
There’s a reason they can be sold by Penney’s for €10 in the sale or Tesco for €12.
They’re still making a profit.
And again, who pays Lisa to put them on with her trademark runners and denim jacket? The customer does!! According to the mas page, she’s paid €5,000 per month .. that’s got to come feom
Somewhere
Wouldnt mind but they are truely the ugliest dresses ive ever seen...they look so tatty

Reactions: 3
And now that’s she’s shown one dress and she got a swipe up payment, that’s not quite enough for one day for our Lisa. she’s already showing a second dress Cos she won’t make any more money from the one that’s Sold out and we can’t have Lisa not making money every second of the live long day; even on a Sunday
The state of that second one I would not wear it to a cock (hen variety) fight

Wouldnt mind but they are truely the ugliest dresses ive ever seen...they look so tatty
I dealt with wholesalers that supply the Ci,CI styles more you buy the bigger discount you get , Sunday’s was my day to to go on buying trips. I used to sell mainly separates , strangely enough there was a wholesalers near by of that same name.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I've said this before...I love dresses myself but the majority that Lisa shows are rank. I notice if she's off jollying somewhere (not in front of her mirror) she's never wearing one of the said dresses (probably will now after reading this). If she is wearing a dress it's a €€€ one. Just shows they're not something she would actually wear!
There are lots of nice dresses out there...I'd much prefer to see a few good ones, rather than the constant daily PR drops. Just shows how important the selling is to Lisa.

I've said this before...I love dresses myself but the majority that Lisa shows are rank. I notice if she's off jollying somewhere (not in front of her mirror) she's never wearing one of the said dresses (probably will now after reading this). If she is wearing a dress it's a €€€ one. Just shows they're not something she would actually wear!
There are lots of nice dresses out there...I'd much prefer to see a few good ones, rather than the constant daily PR drops. Just shows how important the selling is to Lisa.
She used to show better quality stuff but there’s more money to be made from selling cheap sweatshop made tat. She left her ethics with Disimprove in the toilet bowl☹

Also who in this world wears a different midi dress every single day since March or April. That’s 5/6 new dresses a week. And she’s encouraging people to spend that much money. It’s so unfair to put pressure on people. It’s easy for her to wear a new dress daily, she gets them for free. She never once says ‘ I’m lucky, I don’t have to pay ‘ or ‘ don’t feel you have to buy ‘
She’s like a school yard bully.. tries to whip up a frenzy, be quick, it will be gone, it’s gone but I have another.. and if you don’t buy one, you’re not one of the gang. Same with the shows.
But that’s the reputation she has in town anyway.. total bully. Bullying young girls on the phone and at the till, but then being sweet as pie to the bosses or managers or those who have the power to give her freebies.
Also this hug at the door of the show for followers is a load of rubbish.. my other cousin (my sources sister ) met her one day in town, tried to catch her eye to say hi. She stuck her snout up in the air and walked by as as though she was dirt on her shoe. Cold, hard womab

Reactions: 7
Definitely reading Tattle .. showing more local businesses, tagging so lots of freebies on the way for them. Thought it was lockdown so why are they out take for away coffee and cakes won’t say buying as one can never be sure in their case

And now she’s shouting out another local business... just Cos she was shamed into. Not great is it Lisa? Only getting free coffee and buns compared to the €1k worth of freebies you got last weekend?
Still, needs must.. were in a pandemic and she’s locked down so she can only sponge for smaller freebies from local businesses. Why not pay them? That cafe is newly opened and small... they could do without her swanning in with the gritted tree and fake smile and conning a free lunch

Also who in this world wears a different midi dress every single day since March or April. That’s 5/6 new dresses a week. And she’s encouraging people to spend that much money. It’s so unfair to put pressure on people. It’s easy for her to wear a new dress daily, she gets them for free. She never once says ‘ I’m lucky, I don’t have to pay ‘ or ‘ don’t feel you have to buy ‘
She’s like a school yard bully.. tries to whip up a frenzy, be quick, it will be gone, it’s gone but I have another.. and if you don’t buy one, you’re not one of the gang. Same with the shows.
But that’s the reputation she has in town anyway.. total bully. Bullying young girls on the phone and at the till, but then being sweet as pie to the bosses or managers or those who have the power to give her freebies.
Also this hug at the door of the show for followers is a load of rubbish.. my other cousin (my sources sister ) met her one day in town, tried to catch her eye to say hi. She stuck her snout up in the air and walked by as as though she was dirt on her shoe. Cold, hard womab
I don’t live in the town not been for a while , got family dotted around fairly close. Do you know I have not heard one have a good word to say about her . Went to a funeral last Oct before I started to see the real LLL and mentioned I followed her , they reply was ‘oh that one’ allsaid the same, stuck up, horrid to staff especially younger lower paid ones, flashes her designers , went to Kilbeggan races. Dressed like a celeb , now Kilbeggan races. it was always jeans smart top for me. noting worse than been overdressed for an event! as for that fella same is thought of him, won’t say what some staff at Tullamore dew call them.

I agree... a gang of us went to Kilbeggan races a few years ago, my cousins and friends etc. Had great craic... we knew we were going to be walking on grass so we wore kinda comfy clothes , but were heading out on the town so wedges kinda thing. We had some craic over at the bar.. she was off at the ladies tent all evening, totally missed the craic.
Next morning was the tullamore show.. now that’s a day, like the ploughing, that you hve to go comfy, you walk miles. We all had jeans and wellies. Again great craic. Again herself done up like a dogs dinner on stage... she couldn’t ever relax or let herself go.
We had great craic ( at the time her Boyf was friendly with my cousin ) so we were in her crowd. We had 2 great days in a row- but comfy and could walk. She spent the 2 diff events done up, in hairdressers since 6, never said a word to us. We had great craic. She spent all day with other best dressed ladies. But no craic.. I mean zero .
I’m still glad I did it my way

When I say they were friendly, they’re still friendly. She just changed the Boyf. He’s a lovely lovely guy.. down to earth, absolute dote from a very well liked and well thought of family . But his Job description wasn’t quite up to her standard , she traded up ( in her eyes) to a better job. This guy is the nicest guy ever, a good worker so in our eyes, he’s the prize.

Reactions: 1
I don’t live in the town not been for a while , got family dotted around fairly close. Do you know I have not heard one have a good word to say about her . Went to a funeral last Oct before I started to see the real LLL and mentioned I followed her , they reply was ‘oh that one’ allsaid the same, stuck up, horrid to staff especially younger lower paid ones, flashes her designers , went to Kilbeggan races. Dressed like a celeb , now Kilbeggan races. it was always jeans smart top for me. noting worse than been overdressed for an event! as for that fella same is thought of him, won’t say what some staff at Tullamore dew call them.
ahhh go one tell us I could do with a laught after a tough Sunday trying to sort back to school.

Omg putting "the girls" under a compliment to see the rag of a dress. Did u ever see anything so disgusting 🤢

Reminds me of the Venetian blinds that were a thing back in the day. Fussy, over patterned, and flouncy🤢

• Haha
Horrible dresses today pure cheap bulk production ‘offers’ for €30-40 with a made up discount code. She hasn’t tried to flog anything from meaghers for a long time !! No Sunday live this week pushing some shite & I see she tagged boots as having Bellamianta when I imagine meaghers stock it online too 🤔🤔🤔

Meagher probably have moved onto another influcencer now. They are at thay crack for years hence they dont get my custom. Im not paying for all the freebies they throw to bloggers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.