Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say this is an attempt to produce more "content" and less selling in response to criticism here. Problem is, with no selling the content is very, very poor. Well with selling it's pretty poor too but you know what I mean 😂.
We all have different tastes and maybe some people genuinely like those dresses. The problem I have is that Lisa clearly doesn't. She doesnt wear them outside of the showroom. It's all an act to endure the lusters keep clicking her links.

Reactions: 4
Would it not be grand now Ladz to actually see them drinking a bottle of wine/ spirits that the actually paid for ? Shur wouldn’t it be gas Ladz . Aww go away with ye’s it shur it would not taste the same if we paid for it! That fella sure has cheap dates, bet all the fellas in in Tullamore wish they had his life, never has to put his hand in his pocket , best food best drink best holidays !

"Don't worry Sandra, I'm doing a 10k tomorrow"!
It's a bloody home made burger. It'll hardly blow you up, don't worry

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but how bleeping sad and desperate are you if you’re drinking your free wine but now trying to flog the half price Ice bucket ? Such a downward spiral Lisa.

Reactions: 10
Is this going to be the content in Lock Down , food, free alcohol , that’s basically been it today apart from the overpriced dresses , sorry that lady one was vile . And I remember going to school , if we used words like Ye, yous etc wrong you got your knuckkes wrapped , well you did where I went and not that far away either , *ecking far though when you had to walk home from a dance many moons ago because we missed out lift, we all rolled into the village .am with the birds singing and I was still made to go to work that day , now that was hardship but gas times , showing my age now

Every freebie loving Influencer under the sun on this free wine tonight. Just remember if you buy it you are paying for the greedy
honestly if I see this bloody wine on another persons story I am going to explode !!
This wine brand literally comments under every blogger / influencer and famous persons posts asking to contact them as they would like to send them some wine , this brand is looking seriously desperate at this stage ! Last week there was a post a guy (think he is a big brother or love island previous contestant ) he put up a tribute to his brother who he had just buried that day who lost his life to mental health issues and this bloody desperate wine company commented under it asking him to contact them as they wanted to send him wine 🤬 I saw 1 person reply to their comment basically telling them they are disgusting for commenting offer free wine on a memorial post for his brother . I was raging because I wanted to comment also and congratulate that girl for saying it but when I clicked into reply the wine brand had deleted their comment ... disgusting 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Her fella comes across as a right bore 💤💤💤 suits her down to the ground... snooze button despite all her fake boll@x she goes on with 🙄

Hey ladzzzzz. Remember LLL told us she would only recommend stuff she had tried and loved? Rem she told us she would only flog stuff she uses herself. REM the distinct lack of Human and kind products in her bathroom? That’s because she doesn’t use them.
You know the way a z list celebrity signs with an agency and then there is a showmance being faked with another z list celeb on that agents books.
Well, whizz.ie is a marketing company. It lists it’s clients as
1 . LLL
2. Domains de Jeanne wine
3. human and kind

see pics below from their site.
So whizz decided that if they all scratched each other’s backs, it would make more money for all.
So now we know why she flogs their stuff!!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Lisalazylist more like , she thinks she is being clever addressing the issues raised on here , but what is she left with ? Seriously boring content , dont even get me started on the dresses , pure hick 😂😂, trust me she wouldn't be seen dead in them . First thing in the morning , calendar quote , synprove etc etc , hickey dress plus or missus dog having a tit then meltdown . Then chats with dad , a duck ye all speech , que mammy for prayers 🤣🤣🤣🤣oh so predictable .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She would be far better off changing up her hair style, that curly style sounded lovely ...

Wishing you all the best with the treatment! Well done on your fundraising, fair play!

Someone mentioned that she said the attendees donations at one of her cork shows was for Down syndrome, maybe we could politely ask them how much was raised on the night, I was at one of the cork shows but I can't remember who she said our donations were in aid of.
Awww thx so much means a lot to me 👍

Every freebie loving Influencer under the sun on this free wine tonight. Just remember if you buy it you are paying for the greedy
6 bottles of that gifted Wine is €75…………… Aldi €5.99 Rose suits a peasant like me just fine!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Awww thx so much means a lot to me 👍

6 bottles of that gifted Wine is €75…………… Aldi €5.99 Rose suits a peasant like me just fine!
Prob cheap 💩 price bumped up so gullible followers are paying for for them ..

Reactions: 3
Prob cheap 💩 price bumped up so gullible followers are paying for for them ..
I almost placed an order then stood back and realised this must be a desperate company that regretted allowing BT exclusivity to sell in store and had resorted to having MrsQvc pedalling their crap plonk. Was going to buy a bottle in BT some day but have yet to hear anyone apart from the floggers talk about it.
Had previously bought from some companies that she is bs ba for but have given them a wide berth in recent times.

Hey ladzzzzz. Remember LLL told us she would only recommend stuff she had tried and loved? Rem she told us she would only flog stuff she uses herself. REM the distinct lack of Human and kind products in her bathroom? That’s because she doesn’t use them.
You know the way a z list celebrity signs with an agency and then there is a showmance being faked with another z list celeb on that agents books.
Well, whizz.ie is a marketing company. It lists it’s clients as
1 . LLL
2. Domains de Jeanne wine
3. human and kind

see pics below from their site.
So whizz decided that if they all scratched each other’s backs, it would make more money for all.
So now we know why she flogs their stuff!!!
Here we go again!! And she makes out like Jerome is her best buddy and the wine people are among her closest friends!! She’s such a charlatan!! She is the actual worst of all the floggers!! The worst!!

Whizz.ie design websites and if you scroll down to end of her website says designed by Whizz.ie

Reactions: 1
It designs websites as part of its offerings but it’s main function is marketing.
So firstly, she lets on that she is not marketing things. She pretends she’s a harmless country girl just telling people what she likes. She doesn’t want anyone thinking it’s a business. So if what she says is true, why have a marketing agency at all?
So their main aim is to increase income , so they have put their various clients in contact to help them all help each other to make more money.
Again I believe we were led to believe that she found these products when using them and then decided to let us grateful followers into her secret. Aren’t we so lucky?
No, she’s a cold hard selling machine, with a marketing agency and a limited company.
She’s obviously Been advised to branch out more.
I’d say Meaghers got wind of this and are backing away- and so she’s trying to get boots on the hook . Wait and see, Meaghers will disappear from the website.
We’ve had no symprove or altrient or chats with oonagh for over a week. Know she drank something this morning but it wasn’t mentioned what it was.
Mark my words.. Meaghers out and Boots in.
That oonagh one is cute- can see the writing on the wall.
But what about the thousands lll and oonagh had their followers spend on various tonics and drinks? Is that all now no good? Money down the drain?
She’s a snake oil salesman and the sooner people realise that the better

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.