Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a self entitled horrid woman. Thank God this thread is speaking the truth about her
She would be far better off changing up her hair style, that curly style sounded lovely ...

Ok I know it’s late I’m a night owl tonight…feckin cancer meds have me wide awake 🙄.
Apologies. She is shameless ruthless and no matter what tit comes out of the woodwork about her she will still go on her stories everyday peddling her shite and there will still be gobshites who buy it 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ But the charity donations is a big can of worms and if I knew how to dig to the bottom I would. I have done so much fundraising for breast cancer awareness and every donation I got had to be clearly stated?? Why aren’t the donations to charity the same?? This has to be looked into 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Wishing you all the best with the treatment! Well done on your fundraising, fair play!

Someone mentioned that she said the attendees donations at one of her cork shows was for Down syndrome, maybe we could politely ask them how much was raised on the night, I was at one of the cork shows but I can't remember who she said our donations were in aid of.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Content has completely changed. No pics of the Symprove and Revive. No pic of the morning cuppa. No 10km walk on the Tullamore bypass talking into her phone. No walkies with Beethoven doing his wees and poos. No swipe up for todays overpriced midi dress. No message from an adoring follower who dropped a weeks wages on Lisa approved skincare/outfit/gym gear/Symprove/homeware. No forgetting what day of the week it is. No post about how busy she is. No back to back meetings in Dublin. No morning skin/hair routine. Gym out of bounds with lockdown but no sign of her PT coming over to do back garden workouts. No stories about the latest things her dad said. Only remnant of the old type content is the angled pic of todays page from the calendar with the inspirational quote.
Instead though we get Tesco plugs/bedmaking/lawn hoovering/window cleaning/gardening. Brands be dying to work with her with that riveting content!
The bubble has burst.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No Sunday live with Oonagh the scammer pushing supplements for everything and anything ...

Reactions: 4
I cannot understand why anybody would fabreze their beds. I see a few influencers doing it. Do they not realise the ingredients in the sprays??!!

Reactions: 7
Febrezing beds?? Way to poison yourself and destroy your lungs!! How would you even sleep at night🙈🙊

I cannot understand why anybody would fabreze their beds. I see a few influencers doing it. Do they not realise the ingredients in the sprays??!!
Madness , I use a disinfectant diluted in spray bottle as instructed , to spray door handles , car door, steering wheel etc daily as it’s 99% bacteria eliminator . that particular cleaning Influencer has a child and a dog , she does not care as long as the money rolls in, another greedy grabber , money is their god!

Also it’s just kinda covering up dirt. If your sheets or bedclothes don’t smell fresh, then wash them, don’t spray a smell that covers over the smell.
Re the charity donations.. anyone on here who gave to charity at one of her events is entitled to ask for and receive a receipt and full vouching. Whoever gave money is entitled to either allow the charity to claim the tax relief or I think claim tax relief themselves. If the charity is claiming the relief the donor must fill in a form and sign it. So, did she hand over the money? And if she did, did she pretend she was the donor? What form did she sign? What did she claim??
So it should all be traceable through the charity itself and then through Revenue.
There should be a clear section dedicated to the charitable donations that night and it should be treated and accounted for not as part of the whole income but separately. Firstly they are holding the money on trust on behalf of the donors, secondly it’s not LLL’s money.
i hope the brown envelopes and their contents were properly accounted for.....people are frustrated that she continues to sell and do well. If the charity donations could be resolved one way or the other, this could make all the difference. If there is a problem with them, than that’s the deciding factor.
I can’t help feeling if they were above board, she would have found a way to work it into her content by now..... she’s totally listening and doing her best to address issues in the hope tattle will forget about her.
This is the key.... Móna you’re on the right road, this is what’s gonna bring everything to a head

Reactions: 6
Dear Lisa,

The link below is the letter that Dr Glynn(acting CMO) sent Minister Stephen Donnelly in which he outlines the numerical and epidemiological basis for reinstating lockdown in Offaly/Laois/Kildare. Read it and realise what an absolute fcuking clown you were yesterday traipsing around multiple shops in Tullamore, and what a bad example you are to your local followers. Disimprove clearly doesn’t do much for what’s between the ears🙄

Reactions: 8
Content has completely changed. No pics of the Symprove and Revive. No pic of the morning cuppa. No 10km walk on the Tullamore bypass talking into her phone. No walkies with Beethoven doing his wees and poos. No swipe up for todays overpriced midi dress. No message from an adoring follower who dropped a weeks wages on Lisa approved skincare/outfit/gym gear/Symprove/homeware. No forgetting what day of the week it is. No post about how busy she is. No back to back meetings in Dublin. No morning skin/hair routine. Gym out of bounds with lockdown but no sign of her PT coming over to do back garden workouts. No stories about the latest things her dad said. Only remnant of the old type content is the angled pic of todays page from the calendar with the inspirational quote.
Instead though we get Tesco plugs/bedmaking/lawn hoovering/window cleaning/gardening. Brands be dying to work with her with that riveting content!
The bubble has burst.
Definitely After cleaning , supermarkets , diy stores noticing and getting her on the pay roll. It was during last Lockdown that she posted herself using 💩y Tru Clean , next thing she had a free delivery and she had peddled it ever since. The stuff she was sent for the fake grass. they are all begging posts that many of us see through . Do they actually pay for any alcohol? Wine is free, he works in Tullamore Dew so his is free, now watch this space on the tins of martini cocktails 🍸 would not be surprised if a box arrives by end of next week. Tesco should be sending out products to those in need (not alcohol) those that have lost jobs , if they send to this greedy pair I will never set foot in the place again. Wonder when we get a demonstration of that expensive skincare products she had a few days ago? now that would be in very very bad taste !!

Reactions: 4
Lisa's content is always very boring. It's sell, sell, sell , interspersed with chats about how gas her dad is/holy her mum is. Obviously she had read that the constant selling is in very bad taste so yesterday's content was so snooze; she cant even make anything sound interesting without the pr notes from whatever she's trying to flog.
I'm no blogger but yesterday I could have shown you an outfit that came from dunnes and penneys (midi skirt related because I actually wear them), you could have laughed at my attempts to cycle, I got new masks from a local charity, I could show you the lovely big punnet of strawberries I bought and the chinese takeaway, washed down with a lovely white wine from the local shop. I could have shown you cleaning but I'm not that bleeping boring yet. I even have a health condition that I can bring up! I have mad parents! Lads, I lost out.
Seriously, I'm a middle aged woman living a very ordinary life and my bog standard Saturday is a lot more interesting than Lisa's. Without the selling (which is all pretend) there's nothing there.
Apart from the Rolex and the big rings.

• Haha
Lisa's content is always very boring. It's sell, sell, sell , interspersed with chats about how gas her dad is/holy her mum is. Obviously she had read that the constant selling is in very bad taste so yesterday's content was so snooze; she cant even make anything sound interesting without the pr notes from whatever she's trying to flog.
I'm no blogger but yesterday I could have shown you an outfit that came from dunnes and penneys (midi skirt related because I actually wear them), you could have laughed at my attempts to cycle, I got new masks from a local charity, I could show you the lovely big punnet of strawberries I bought and the chinese takeaway, washed down with a lovely white wine from the local shop. I could have shown you cleaning but I'm not that bleeping boring yet. I even have a health condition that I can bring up! I have mad parents! Lads, I lost out.
Seriously, I'm a middle aged woman living a very ordinary life and my bog standard Saturday is a lot more interesting than Lisa's. Without the selling (which is all pretend) there's nothing there.
Apart from the Rolex and the big rings.
Don’t be giving her ideas for content🤣🤣

• Haha
I agree, she's looking for a bit of the Mrs. Hinch revenue stream (cleaning), food suppliers.
As for Chris makes loads and we'll have lunch tomorrow...was it just me who would eat nearly two of these dinners?

Don’t be giving her ideas for content🤣🤣
I know!!! Seriously I almost dont want to post 😂😂.

Reactions: 2
I think the Tattlers need to realise the power we have. It’s obvious there are new members every day and thousands are coming over for a look. We can see how uncomfortable the Savoy was due to the adverse attention they received (turned off comments, gave her a crap standard room)
Should we direct other brands she works with to this page? I know if I had a company; I wouldn’t work with her once I read this. Also, with the charity issue brewing, I know I’d step away. I think they deserve to know the truth, not waste money on her when it’s all going the one way.
Has anyone tagged Chlobo for example or Alter Ego?
we assume Meaghers know.. is oonagh starting to distance herself?

Reactions: 9
I think the Tattlers need to realise the power we have. It’s obvious there are new members every day and thousands are coming over for a look. We can see how uncomfortable the Savoy was due to the adverse attention they received (turned off comments, gave her a crap standard room)
Should we direct other brands she works with to this page? I know if I had a company; I wouldn’t work with her once I read this. Also, with the charity issue brewing, I know I’d step away. I think they deserve to know the truth, not waste money on her when it’s all going the one way.
Has anyone tagged Chlobo for example or Alter Ego?
we assume Meaghers know.. is oonagh starting to distance herself?
I reckon all these influencers are dreading followers finding Tattle . The first mention I seen was on that cleaning woman who actually hires a cleaner 😂 she was screaming Trolls , one of her followers then mentioned Tattle comments had upset her, then when LLL peed me off by ignoring my genuine polite questions and I became 🤮 of her constant bragging I typed her into Google and up popped Tattle . Only a matter of time before it most Instagram users become aware of this site. It is still mentioned on a few influencers account posts on Instagram , i think the link is there also . I believe a lot are going to find the second lockdown much tough than the first (apart from likes of that greedy freebie pair) many I think will see her for what she really is, a greedy grabbing wealth displaying liar! Facts are no one really likes braggers that flash their wealth, perfect home, Rolex, diamonds, LV bags . The dressing room full of beauty products which were all free!! All these so called heath drinks/products free from that pushy Oonagh, look at the price of the bloody stuff!! when many struggle to buy a loaf of bread!

Reactions: 5
S**t I spoke too soon. Nana midi dress on stories now with the ugliest sandals I ever did see. However she did say you could wear the dress with trainers - surprise surprise. She failed to mention though that you could throw on a denim jacket over it - either the cheapo one she had a swipe up link to or her favoured Armani one.
Must be heading down to Tesco to stock up on some food and drink to tide her over til the free stuff she is angling for comes flooding in from her beggy Tesco collab.

• Haha
S**t I spoke too soon. Nana midi dress on stories now with the ugliest sandals I ever did see. However she did say you could wear the dress with trainers - surprise surprise. She failed to mention though that you could throw on a denim jacket over it - either the cheapo one she had a swipe up link to or her favoured Armani one.
Must be heading down to Tesco to stock up on some food and drink to tide her over til the free stuff she is angling for comes flooding in from her beggy Tesco collab.
I lol'd when I heard her mentioning the white trainers because of what's been said on this thread 😂 oh I love tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jappers if I keep boycotting , food , drink , beauty, stores, brands that keep supplying these influencers I will be as skinny as *eck . I watch,follow a few . that LmcD is as bad as LLL for showing off the LV bags/luggage . Will never undetstand though someone struggling with weight keeps getting gifted cakes , pies etc from local businesses 🤔 LLL can stuff her face and work it off with her personal trainer .

A certain supermarket sold a dress very like this, only £10 in sale. CI CI are not great quality clothing, some styles look good but they are mass cheap produced , most little independent boutiques will stock these .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.