Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LLL posted on facebook today and close to 400 likes and 38 comments. Does anyone have a facebook account they can post a link to this with? At the moment comments are on. It might be a way of reaching of to followers who have yet to see the light.
Saw that and nearly puked at the adoration 🤢

Reactions: 1
I never got the adoration. Did people really believe the lads, what am I like, daddy/mammy schlock? My friend has been a fan for years and even then, before the offaly QVC I couldn't understand it. I found she always was a little arrogant.

Reactions: 2
I never got the adoration. Did people really believe the lads, what am I like, daddy/mammy schlock? My friend has been a fan for years and even then, before the offaly QVC I couldn't understand it. I found she always was a little arrogant.
Before I copped on I messaged her a few times over the years for discount codes and she’d snap back with ‘it’s on my website’. .....: as if I’d have time now to be scrolling through her website 🙄 honestly tho I couldn’t believe the sharp tone

Before I copped on I messaged her a few times over the years for discount codes and she’d snap back with ‘it’s on my website’. .....: as if I’d have time now to be scrolling through her website 🙄 honestly tho I couldn’t believe the sharp tone
[/QUOTE

Ah yes but going through her website is more €€€€ for her

She certainly has a strange influence over her followers. I think its the best friend act and oversharing, people feel like they know her so well.

I think people have been slow to admit how they feel, for fear of being shamed or labelled a troll, so all we had been seeing is censored and promoted adoration.

I googled her few times over last year and didn't find anyone else questioning her. Thats why i believe we need to really promote this thread on tattle.

Reactions: 7
She certainly has a strange influence over her followers. I think its the best friend act and oversharing, people feel like they know her so well.

I think people have been slow to admit how they feel, for fear of being shamed or labelled a troll, so all we had been seeing is censored and promoted adoration.

I googled her few times over last year and didn't find anyone else questioning her. Thats why i believe we need to really promote this thread on tattle.
Agreed. She has flown under the radar for a long long time. There would never be a peep about her on any of the call out pages or Galz who snap or anything. And I often wondered why!! Which is why I was thrilled to find this thread on Tattle and so many people who held the same view as myself. I think it’s because a lot of her followers are slightly older(some probably aren’t even on Insta) and aren’t aware of callout pages etc. And obviously she knew BU so never got called out by her. I also think her comments on FB and Insta are heavily moderated and I do think some of the comments are planted because they’re way OTT. She does have a real cult like following though, overall. It’s so weird because these people are so devoted and she actually doesn’t give a 💩 about them. She just wants their dough.

Nonetheless, people must be put off by the constant selling at this stage, no matter how much they adore her. Did you see her post on FB about the midi dresses ‘I listened to my followers so I’m going to show some different looks’........eh no Lisa, you and your team are reading Tattle and getting your feedback from here🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That other page on Instagram just screen shooting images from here is pointless and feels a bit like trolling. I just reported it there as there are well thought out arguments here and a bit of banter too.

Her nails are flying up nice and strong? Are her nails not acrylic? 😂🤣😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think its wrong that there is no #ad #ba #sp posted on those symprove and revive daily posts? They are clearly some form of paid for content for Meaghers

Reactions: 5
Hilarious that she mentioned that that Revive tastes better than the green one. It’s been mentioned a few times on here how awful the green one tastes!! Hi Leeeeeesa😘😘😘 No Ilse rain jacket despite the torrential rain this morning I see; you used to say that there was no other raincoat like them and you wouldn’t wear anything else....but I guess you’re not being paid to wear them anymore🤥

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It should be #ad she’s being paid by Meagher’s.

What is the story with her ‘engagement’ ring.... is it a real diamond? If it is it must be worth 50k 👀 just shows the money she’s taking in

She’s some neck.
The solitare she wears isnt an engagment ring but i think crusty chris gotnit for her for xmas in jack murphys jewellers...she was insta before xmas showing the shop n said he was in one of the consultant rooms an i think she mentioned briefly after xmas about him buyin it for her..it waa just in passin tho i dunno did she mean to let that slip

She looks absolutely demented in those stories pretend smiling and fake laughing. Not a bit genuine, the jig is up for sure!

The solitare she wears isnt an engagment ring but i think crusty chris gotnit for her for xmas in jack murphys jewellers...she was insta before xmas showing the shop n said he was in one of the consultant rooms an i think she mentioned briefly after xmas about him buyin it for her..it waa just in passin tho i dunno did she mean to let that slip
She’s happy enough to get on with stuff anyway & ride out the storm. The brands won’t thank her for being dragged into this. If she does another show she’ll be hard pressed to find anyone to pop up/sponsor her shows now.

Reactions: 3
What is the story with her ‘engagement’ ring.... is it a real diamond? If it is it must be worth 50k 👀 just shows the money she’s taking in
Its real and it’s also odd that she wears it all the time

Ladz we're back, 🙄 false smile and scarily upbeat. No one is like this. HAPPY WEDNESDAY LADZ
Not a care in the world
What a disgusting women
Not a hint of an apology after her carry on in Limerick yet she’s on her stories nearly crying because people don’t wear masks in shops

All the money and solitaire diamonds in the world aren’t worth this scrutiny. She can have her wonderful little fake life. I’m done with her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.