Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that spicy B stuff is Ali express shite. She’s at all of Lisa’s shows but do you ever see Lisa wearing any of it ?!!! I’ve bought bits - all tarnish . Cheap tat
They all sell it. Jennifer’s hat emporium does be at her shows too selling earrings, and so does that lily rose boutique selling all of those fake designer shite.

Reactions: 1
Im slow to this lads, but its fascinating! I have a question though, take that dress from that shop in Limerick (or Cork) cant remember from last night - CC's - Can someone explain to me what the difference is between them paying LLL to show it on her stories as opposed to paying for an advert in a magazine?
I think the difference is for a paper or magazine, the press advert is a set price per size etc and everyone knows it's an ad.
Lisa does not always display where her "lust list" is not in fact a personal recommendation but is in fact an ad. So Lisa's company charges a set amount for each recommendation or "ad" depending in what it entails, and if you use her link, swipe up or code she always gets extra money. Unlike the ad. pages in Woman's Way, Lisa acts as though she is doing her followers a big favour recommending things she loves, when these are just ads. Some companies may also pay Lisa an ongoing fee to be their BA.

I cant believe she claimed not to be paid for the Savoy mention. I'm not sure what else one could call a free weekend away.

Reactions: 5
that spicy B stuff is Ali express shite. She’s at all of Lisa’s shows but do you ever see Lisa wearing any of it ?!!! I’ve bought bits - all tarnish . Cheap tat
Lisa is always willing to accommodate the highest bidder

Reactions: 2
I think the difference is for a paper or magazine, the press advert is a set price per size etc and everyone knows it's an ad.
Lisa does not always display where her "lust list" is not in fact a personal recommendation but is in fact an ad. So Lisa's company charges a set amount for each recommendation or "ad" depending in what it entails, and if you use her link, swipe up or code she always gets extra money. Unlike the ad. pages in Woman's Way, Lisa acts as though she is doing her followers a big favour recommending things she loves, when these are just ads. Some companies may also pay Lisa an ongoing fee to be their BA.

I cant believe she claimed not to be paid for the Savoy mention. I'm not sure what else one could call a free weekend away.
Yeah that’s fairly bad to be fair. She should have declared it.

I regret to inform you that wish.com sells an identical tooth brush with identical features, buttons, replacement heads, charger, travel pack, stand as the spotlight one only this one will cost you €6. Not €150 or whatever. You wonder why they’ve every influencer flogging it ? They’re bleeping making so much profit on it.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I regret to inform you that wish.com sells an identical tooth brush with identical features, buttons, replacement heads, charger, travel pack, stand as the spotlight one only this one will cost you €6. Not €150 or whatever. You wonder why they’ve every influencer flogging it ? They’re bleeping making so much profit on it.
Oh my god €6 vs €150?? F****

I bought a cheap one from Amazon- a fairywill - and its identical to Spotlight. Even the packaging layout is exactly the same. Sane features, even the different speeds. I can guarantee you whoever makes them for Fairywill makes them for Spitlight too. Except Fairywill was about 30€.

Rachel calls the Sonic an Irish brand , wonder where all the parts are made? What a rip off though

Do you think she’ll come back from this? Does anyone think she’s going to address anything?

‘Not been paid to share the Savoy 25% is this deluded woman for real.. not been paid!! Just had the whole weekend free, food, drink , accommodation !! Yeah and as soon as someone clicks on that link, books she gets paid again. Stop bloody lying !!! It’s getting worse not better!!
If freebie in the savoy is not being paid , then I dont know , take the phone off her Linda, lol

• Haha
If freebie in the savoy is not being paid , then I dont know , take the phone off her Linda, lol
It’s actually an indication of how far removed from the real world she has become tbh. She’s lost sight of her extreme privilege and has become blinded by wealth. Nothing matters to her now except money and symbols of wealth. There’s a serious want in her tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Do you think she’ll come back from this? Does anyone think she’s going to address anything?
she wouldn’t want to draw attention to rattle at all, because there’s no trolling going on here it’s only all facts.if this was lies or bullying she would have already addressed it. She can’t send people over because people will read the facts which is her multiple company earnings & the sneaky involvement & investment from Linda who is a lot more than just a friend or agent. It’s a pity we haven’t a journalist on here who would be interested to publish this but I am actively trying in the background to draw attention to it from any journalists I know. I’m sick of the conning of women who think that Lisa is ‘just like them’ - she’s laughing all the way to the bank with her money. But she is definitely rattled & reading here

Rachel calls the Sonic an Irish brand , wonder where all the parts are made? What a rip off though
spotlight is Irish. The toothbrushes I imagine are of ‘made in china’ origin

she wouldn’t want to draw attention to rattle at all, because there’s no trolling going on here it’s only all facts.if this was lies or bullying she would have already addressed it. She can’t send people over because people will read the facts which is her multiple company earnings & the sneaky involvement & investment from Linda who is a lot more than just a friend or agent. It’s a pity we haven’t a journalist on here who would be interested to publish this but I am actively trying in the background to draw attention to it from any journalists I know. I’m sick of the conning of women who think that Lisa is ‘just like them’ - she’s laughing all the way to the bank with her money. But she is definitely rattled & reading here

She raked it in. Even the boutiques (selling shite or not) would have had To pay €1000 for the stand at her shows? It’s them I feel sorry for. Then following her around the country to different events. She raking it in. The bigger brands that she’s BA for too are raking it in also. She has some neck though.

Mortifying for an almost 50year old to be wearing that tshirt. She hasn't a clue about style or fashion, she wears hideous things, possibly the ugliest dresses I've seen . She's not good at make up, that chlobo bracelet as well looks completely tacky on her and the noise of it jangling. I have never understood the attraction to her.

Very odd relationship, it's like they are both still teenagers and living at home and only see each other socially at weekends. They never seem to hang out or just do nothing together but still enjoy each other's company. Its like he just turns up for fancy dinners and free hotel stays.
Why buy the milk when the cow is for free 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she will brazen it through, hope it will go away, that if she keeps quiet, avoids the usual melt downs then followed will not find out the real truth. Money is this woman’s god, she is a social climber , with delusions of grandeur. A very spoilt woman , used to getting her own way. A lot will depend now her ability to carry on making these followers hand on her every word. Now she is at the top of Goggle search maybe more and more will be alerted to this whole Influencer scams, and that’s basically what they are. Will she be offered any more freebie holidays/breaks ?

Reactions: 3
I think she will brazen it through, hope it will go away, that if she keeps quiet, avoids the usual melt downs then followed will not find out the real truth. Money is this woman’s god, she is a social climber , with delusions of grandeur. A very spoilt woman , used to getting her own way. A lot will depend now her ability to carry on making these followers hand on her every word. Now she is at the top of Goggle search maybe more and more will be alerted to this whole Influencer scams, and that’s basically what they are. Will she be offered any more freebie holidays/breaks ?
It’s the boutiques I feel sorry for (selling shite or not) they would have had to fork out €1000 for a table at the events and then follow her around the country whilst she was raking it in. The bigger brands that she’s aligned with are raking it in along with herself. It’s pretty awful.

spotlight is Irish. The toothbrushes I imagine are of ‘made in china’ origin
Did she see your message? 😊

she saw it, blocked me & must have tried to access the page as I got a text to
Confirm my log in - better luck next time Lisa I’m passworded tighter than you’re bleeping purse
Omg she is some weapon. Truth hurts. Nice one for sending the message Mona 👍she needs to know everyone can see her for what she is

The problem with addressing it openly is the risk of driving (even more) people here. Her team have led her to this point as her original content was more - well original (!!) and authentic. They obviously had their own agenda and everybody got greedy. I suspect she'll try to ride it out. There's a couple of things she could try so it's interesting to watch and see. She shouldn't even need advice, a lot of it is just common sense but greed seems to have overtaken them all and that's really sad in times when some people have lost so much. It's put me off the whole blogger scene. I'd far rather support small, lesser known businesses.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.