Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently fake accounts, bought ones are called Bots , not had time yet to study how it works

I’d say nobody is messaging her 🤣
They would be better off posting their questions on Tattle, they would get a quicker response , I did 😂 Granted more a passive aggressive toned answer 🤣

€145 on the site... €122 on booking.com duck off Lisa
Such a shame this can’t be shared with the adoring followers who will no doubt believe she has got them a genuine discount.. it is like Timeshare Touting !!

Attachments

Last edited:
Ye don’t miss a trick Ladz ..Ye are right there, now where has that gifted necklace gone, the one that was only fit to wear to bed ? It’s back to wearing the Chlobo i see
She had one on earlier with much thinner chain but was under top, so could have been the gifted one, or maybe cross. Couldnt really tell. But wasnt the CB.

Reactions: 1
She had one on earlier with much thinner chain but was under top, so could have been the gifted one, or maybe cross. Couldnt really tell. But wasnt the CB.
Could be but no effort to show it if it was, that poor designer probably watching and hoping for her to be seen wearing it .

Reactions: 4
Could be but no effort to show it if it was, that poor designer probably watching and hoping for her to be seen wearing it .
I was at one of her shows and bought some junk from a stand there - SpicyB I think - tarnished in no time, total tat. Mind you got some lovely Lodi's :)

Yee don’t miss a thing lads. No, Lisa, love, we Don’t & have well and truly Coped onto your antics. The fact you haven’t even apologised for your lack of social distancing in Limerick City. Game on Lisa Love. Game on now. Cause you’re about to blow any minute now.

Reactions: 4
Yee don’t miss a thing lads. No, Lisa, love, we Don’t & have well and truly Coped onto your antics. The fact you haven’t even apologised for your lack of social distancing in Limerick City. Game on Lisa Love. Game on now. Cause you’re about to blow any minute now.
It’s the stiff neck she has at the moment. You can see the rage. She cocks her neck in her stories like a dog about to take a bite. Her fuse is burning short. Get your PT to show you how to release tension from your neck, Leeeeeesa😘😘

It’s the stiff neck she has at the moment. You can see the rage. She cocks her neck in her stories like a dog about to take a bite. Her fuse is burning short. Get your PT to show you how to release tension from your neck, Leeeeeesa😘😘
It’s pure rage. Pure rage. She’s very angry. Very angry.

Im slow to this lads, but its fascinating! I have a question though, take that dress from that shop in Limerick (or Cork) cant remember from last night - CC's - Can someone explain to me what the difference is between them paying LLL to show it on her stories as opposed to paying for an advert in a magazine?
They sell loads apparently with her showing it off? Odd question though?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Those quality made in China jeans give her turnip legs......does she ever get mortified promoting absolute tat?! I’m still laughing at the fact that they gave her a normal room in the Savoy tho🤣🤣

I was at one of her shows and bought some junk from a stand there - SpicyB I think - tarnished in no time, total tat. Mind you got some lovely Lodi's :)
😂😂😂 ah I bought from a stand called dessert diamonds and spent over €80 on an ear cuff and it fell apart after a day Pure shite. AlsoI purchased a chlobo bracelet and it tarnished too.

😂😂😂 ah I bought from a stand called dessert diamonds and spent over €80 on an ear cuff and it fell apart after a day Pure shite. AlsoI purchased a chlobo bracelet and it tarnished too.
Is that the cuff that she wears herself? Always think it looks ridiculous on her. Lisa trying to be edgy🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is that the cuff that she wears herself? Always think it looks ridiculous on her. Lisa trying to be edgy🤣🤣🤣
Yes that’s the one. The mark up is a joke. Dessert diamonds they are called. Mine fell apart.

I was so annoyed. I heard that desert diamond were giving 20 percent off their stock and it would be honoured by followers. Messaged them and they would give 10 percent which I lost then in postage costs.
Also, it was the floating diamond. Cost me €70 or so. Petite boutique do them for €12.50, some crowd Laura b helps does it for €20 and spicy b do it for €10. What I got is no nicer than any of the others- it’s a fake diamond on an illusion wire. So the mark up must be huge Cos others can do it for 1/4 and 1/7 th of the price. RIP off LLL

I was so annoyed. I heard that desert diamond were giving 20 percent off their stock and it would be honoured by followers. Messaged them and they would give 10 percent which I lost then in postage costs.
Also, it was the floating diamond. Cost me €70 or so. Petite boutique do them for €12.50, some crowd Laura b helps does it for €20 and spicy b do it for €10. What I got is no nicer than any of the others- it’s a fake diamond on an illusion wire. So the mark up must be huge Cos others can do it for 1/4 and 1/7 th of the price. RIP off LLL
that spicy B stuff is Ali express shite. She’s at all of Lisa’s shows but do you ever see Lisa wearing any of it ?!!! I’ve bought bits - all tarnish . Cheap tat

I have see two other influencers today both trying to flog Spotlight Oral Care, offering the famous Influencer 20% discount . Rachel Mc Gorry was one I cant rem other.How many freebies do these companies actually send out. Louise McDonnell had £500 worth of Charlotte Tilbury free today , no doubt many more will have had them also. The price is then passed on to us idiot consumers who fall for the lies!! The amount must be staggering from Hoovers, to beauty/fashion/food/wine. This Influencing is a very lucrative market indeed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.