Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw ladz sure I’m only a legend ( I’d say Leg End ) for getting yous a discount code on someone else’s product because I’ve no product of my own to flog.. Jeez I hope she doesn’t do the whole crying malarkey, crocodile tears, while holding her camera for all to see! If she’s that distressed I’d advise her to lie on the floor of her dressing room & take a good long look at herself in her good long mirror! #gifted!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She just added to her stories about the 25% discount.... She doesn't need a PR firm to help her, she's getting lots of tips from Tattler😂😂
Omg is she stalking me 😂 first I mention the free gifts from Limerick, not long ago I mention the Savoy 25% . Jeeze I kinda feel famous guyz . I would say though her whole team is watching Tattle including the fella . Ah well that’s grand indeed . So basically should you need to ask LLL any questions and get a prompt reply , ask it on Tattle, much quicker than messaging her on Insta and possibly not getting a reply as you have to be very careful how you word it.. don’t ever be forgetting your manners thought!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh lads she is seething. She’s like a c***. On about cocktails? Ffs? You miserable piece of **** she’s going mad. Mad. Also, just so you know lads, the George is owned by the savoy. So me thinks the savoy were onto little Linda to get her little buddy (I use that term very loosely) to salvage something from a disaster of a weekend. I reckon Lisa won’t ever want to visit Limerick again. She is going mad. You can tell by her. Oh she’s some balls.

‘Not been paid to share the Savoy 25% is this deluded woman for real.. not been paid!! Just had the whole weekend free, food, drink , accommodation !! Yeah and as soon as someone clicks on that link, books she gets paid again. Stop bloody lying !!! It’s getting worse not better!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Omg is she stalking me 😂 first I mention the free gifts from Limerick, not long ago I mention the Savoy 25% . Jeeze I kinda feel famous guyz . I would say though her whole team is watching Tattle including the fella . Ah well that’s grand indeed . So basically should you need to ask LLL any questions and get a prompt reply , ask it on Tattle, much quicker than messaging her on Insta and possibly not getting a reply as you have to be very careful how you word it.. don’t ever be forgetting your manners thought!
Please and thank you now ladz... no bad manners here. Oh, hang on that’s right my name is Lisa and My middle name is greedy.

Reactions: 4
‘Not been paid to share the Savoy 25% is this deluded woman for real.. not been paid!! Just had the whole weekend free, food, drink , accommodation !! Yeah and as soon as someone clicks on that link, books she gets paid again. Stop bloody lying !!! It’s getting worse not better!!
For 3 people at that, that must have cost a few bob on a holiday weekend! No doubt plenty of food and drink consumed as this pair are almost glutton like when it comes to food, always expect the best. You only had to see this photo to see how much was going in the fellas belly

Attachments

She’s Shitten not Skitten 😂
ShesoffalyQVC this has to be the best name ever 😂😂😂

ShesoffalyQVC this has to be the best name ever 😂😂😂
She is going mad. Mad; that she can’t come on and so her usual crying crap. Also, the auld tattle has made its way to the first page of google search if you type in Lisas Lust List ... you don’t even have to add the tattle. I would feel sorry for her, but, she has raked it in through greed, and those around her have raked it in too. So, I don’t much feel sorry. SoZ Lisa. Hi 👋

Reactions: 6
And still no apology for breaking COVID rules . Savoy you also are a bloody disgrace. Hard faced and as brazen as LLL , the fella and her whole crew!!! Stick your measley 25% up the unmentionables..no duty of care towards, guest or staff , but as long as you looked after that self entitled pair , that’s all that matters then.. most unprofessional company every in the hospitality industry..

And still no apology for breaking COVID rules . Savoy you also are a bloody disgrace. Hard faced and as brazen as LLL , the fella and her whole crew!!! Stick your measley 25% up the unmentionables..no duty of care towards, guest or staff , but as long as you looked after that self entitled pair , that’s all that matters then.. most unprofessional company every in the hospitality industry..
I’d say now it could be down the the small mindedness of who ever runs/owns (or they may not even know) the savoy in Limerick. I am sure a google search would lead you to who ever the investors are as it must be a local person/persons as clearly the hasn’t gotten back to who ever pulls the strings. It’s clearly just gotten to the GM which a lot of then time has zero clout and will cover himself.

Reactions: 1
I guess we can take it from her silence about the hotel that the hotel was not up to scratch . She was after all reviewing this and with nothing mentioned we must assume she was not impressed
She only really rated the lobby and cocktails. No mention of the room. Have to laugh at ‘this isn’t an ad’ after the free stay for 3 of them and all meals covered by the looks of it. Isn’t that payment enough?? God she’s unreal she’s so grabby😡

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She only really rated the lobby and cocktails. No mention of the room. Have to laugh at ‘this isn’t an ad’ after the free stay for 3 of them and all meals covered by the looks of it. Isn’t that payment enough?? God she’s unreal she’s so grabby😡
Don’t forget the itinerary she was sent through. Lisa doesn’t go anywhere without an itinerary. Also, how do we know she wasn’t paid? She’s not going to admit it if she was. So, once again lisa. Soz not soz. By the way the lips t-shirt went out of fashion 10 years ago. Jog on.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All was said with a false smile, through gritted teeth, playing with her hair and the sunnies (Tom Ford) on so we can’t see how disingenuous she’s being ..... so Fake & false because you did get paid Lisa ! 2 x rooms, dinner, breakfast & afternoon tea ( even though you’re not a fan of that normally!) for 2 x nights for 3 adults (her son is 18) free cocktails, wine & noticed lobster on the plates .... not a cheap PR stunt for the Savoy ..... even if they didn’t actually fork out actual €’s

• Heart
Reactions: 9
"Not being paid to share the Savoy discount" :rolleyes::rolleyes: Lisa, this just shows how out of touch you are. You, your partner and son were put up, wined and dined for two nights on a bank holiday weekend at no cost to you. That's a luxury well beyond the reach of many at the moment and you got it as a freebie. Maybe some of your team should explain the concept of payment in kind.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Me thinks the crew who direct her clearly don’t understand the concept either. Although I’d say there’s no managing her. She’s ruled by greed. Hiding behind the glasses and her gritted teeth. She can’t even pretend to be genuine because she is fuming. Fuming. Wait until the numbers start to drop off on Instagram.

Reactions: 7
She sounded so false praising the hotel. She clearly felt that Ronan and Ruth didn’t do nearly enough for her. Very passive aggressive with the ‘This isn’t an affiliate links and I’m not getting paid’ comment. Thought there was improvements afoot with the clear labelling this morning etc but nope, she’s back to her usual greedy self. Her free bank holiday hotel stay with all the trimmings wasn’t good enough for her. She would have been better off just putting up the details and the code, by doing a story on it she’s just showing what a disingenuous greedy individual she is.

Reactions: 9
And no surprise the discount code is just a scam as well. Its not available on any of the many special offers listed.... so followers are not saving a penny, they would be getting the same deal direct from the hotel without her code. And LLL is more than happy to mislead her followers into believing they are getting a genuine bargain. More misleading, contrived content, intended to push people into buying something and justify her gifted hotel stay.

A then to add insult she does her best to get Covid thrown in #freegift

Oh lads she is seething. She’s like a c***. On about cocktails? Ffs? You miserable piece of **** she’s going mad. Mad. Also, just so you know lads, the George is owned by the savoy. So me thinks the savoy were onto little Linda to get her little buddy (I use that term very loosely) to salvage something from a disaster of a weekend. I reckon Lisa won’t ever want to visit Limerick again. She is going mad. You can tell by her. Oh she’s some balls.
Also I don't know how she can possibly recommend the George or give a discount code for it seen as she didn't stay there or sample what it has to offer and sure isn't that the reason why she had to have the 2 night bank holiday stay in the Savoy, as she could only recommend it to her followers if she had stayed there and it was to her standards🙄

She sounded so false praising the hotel. She clearly felt that Ronan and Ruth didn’t do nearly enough for her. Very passive aggressive with the ‘This isn’t an affiliate links and I’m not getting paid’ comment. Thought there was improvements afoot with the clear labelling this morning etc but nope, she’s back to her usual greedy self. Her free bank holiday hotel stay with all the trimmings wasn’t good enough for her. She would have been better off just putting up the details and the code, by doing a story on it she’s just showing what a disingenuous greedy individual she is.
I thought similar. She seemed to have made an effort in the earlier stories, but clearly couldn't maintain it and really dropped the ball on the Savoy link. Her lack of awareness is astonishing, especially in the current climate. Her team must be 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ and if they're not they should be.

Shes one horrible moody wagon. "yee can all stop messaging me now girls" in a f*ck off tone of voice. Im not being paid to share this discount code, is she actually for real? So you want an all expenses paid stay for 2 nights for three people on the main bank holiday weekend of the year PLUS you want to be paid by the hotel for throwing up a few stories? The greed of her is stomach turning.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.