Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And no surprise the discount code is just a scam as well. Its not available on any of the many special offers listed.... so followers are not saving a penny, they would be getting the same deal direct from the hotel without her code. And LLL is more than happy to mislead her followers into believing they are getting a genuine bargain. More misleading, contrived content, intended to push people into buying something and justify her gifted hotel stay.

A then to add insult she does her best to get Covid thrown in #freegift
€145 on the site... €122 on booking.com duck off Lisa

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’d say nobody is messaging her 🤣
Nobody messaged her. She keeps digging and digging. She said last week that she wanted to sample go and make sure the Savoy was good enough for her followers. To quote her she said (Paraphrasing) : ‘As I said to Linda lads, it could be terrible’ or something to those lines. ‘So I’m going down to make sure it’s good’ so that I can give you all a discount. Also, she didn’t Even go to the George, but threw in a discount code. She was royally set up.

€145 on the site... €122 on booking.com duck off Lisa
No way??? Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I dunno if she buys followers. You’d have to go through who is following her and check the profiles. I actually don’t think she does though. I think it’s more likely that people are following for a nose on the back of this thread gaining traction.

Reactions: 2
Don’t forget the itinerary she was sent through. Lisa doesn’t go anywhere without an itinerary. Also, how do we know she wasn’t paid? She’s not going to admit it if she was. So, once again lisa. Soz not soz. By the way the lips t-shirt went out of fashion 10 years ago. Jog on.
You are very right there , them lips went you years ago, even sold some myself, you jogged my memory on that and they were aimed at the teenagers .

Reactions: 1
You are very right there , them lips went you years ago, even sold some myself, you jogged my memory on that and they were aimed at the teenagers .
That’s right, weren’t we all looking lovely in our lips t- shirts (10 years ago).

Reactions: 2
"Not being paid to share the Savoy discount" :rolleyes::rolleyes: Lisa, this just shows how out of touch you are. You, your partner and son were put up, wined and dined for two nights on a bank holiday weekend at no cost to you. That's a luxury well beyond the reach of many at the moment and you got it as a freebie. Maybe some of your team should explain the concept of payment in kind.
Basically just show a bit of gratitude, not what she is used to though , that cruise upgrade , all expense paid visits to Vineyards impresses her and him more. Did he say thank you for yet another freebie he experienced? When you think about it, he has a life most guys dream off, take a bird out and never have to put your hand in your pocket , stay at her place sip free wine, eat free food , don’t even have to buy her flowers as she gets them free.. every inch the kept man and he is loving it! Many decent guys though would not feel a tad comfortable or feel would feel ashamed at everyone knowing that

Reactions: 3
That’s right, weren’t we all looking lovely in our lips t- shirts (10 years ago).
Mortifying for an almost 50year old to be wearing that tshirt. She hasn't a clue about style or fashion, she wears hideous things, possibly the ugliest dresses I've seen . She's not good at make up, that chlobo bracelet as well looks completely tacky on her and the noise of it jangling. I have never understood the attraction to her.

Basically just show a bit of gratitude, not what she is used to though , that cruise upgrade , all expense paid visits to Vineyards impresses her and him more. Did he say thank you for yet another freebie he experienced? When you think about it, he has a life most guys dream off, take a bird out and never have to put your hand in your pocket , stay at her place sip free wine, eat free food , don’t even have to buy her flowers as she gets them free.. every inch the kept man and he is loving it! Many decent guys though would not feel a tad comfortable or feel would feel ashamed at everyone knowing that
Very odd relationship, it's like they are both still teenagers and living at home and only see each other socially at weekends. They never seem to hang out or just do nothing together but still enjoy each other's company. Its like he just turns up for fancy dinners and free hotel stays.

What's fishy is that these are days where she was on very little and tattle was going strong.... So could well be down to this alright.
A lot of Influencers seem to have a lot of these dodgy looking followers, accounts just set up, no profile photo, no posts 0-10 followers . Now I only went through abour a 100 and found a fair few of them, can you imagine going through the 10k not that anyone would have the time . It has been stated that big companies like Gleam, P& G buy them for her, I don’t know if true only quoting what keeps appearing on her threads , some really dogy looking ones on hers, names with sexual meanings, very seedy . Instagram must be aware of what’s going on. If it is the case and these accounts are set up just to increase followers it’s so very wrong, every influence with high numbers have followers accounts like this. Very suspicious to me.

Mortifying for an almost 50year old to be wearing that tshirt. She hasn't a clue about style or fashion, she wears hideous things, possibly the ugliest dresses I've seen . She's not good at make up, that chlobo bracelet as well looks completely tacky on her and the noise of it jangling. I have never understood the attraction to her.

Very odd relationship, it's like they are both still teenagers and living at home and only see each other socially at weekends. They never seem to hang out or just do nothing together but still enjoy each other's company. Its like he just turns up for fancy dinners and free hotel stays.
Remember though he does not like pyjamas 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
A lot of Influencers seem to have a lot of these dodgy looking followers, accounts just set up, no profile photo, no posts 0-10 followers . Now I only went through abour a 100 and found a fair few of them, can you imagine going through the 10k not that anyone would have the time . It has been stated that big companies like Gleam, P& G buy them for her, I don’t know if true only quoting what keeps appearing on her threads , some really dogy looking ones on hers, names with sexual meanings, very seedy . Instagram must be aware of what’s going on. If it is the case and these accounts are set up just to increase followers it’s so very wrong, every influence with high numbers have followers accounts like this. Very suspicious to me.

Which further more cements my view they are not in a proper relationship, its so bizarre. Shes in it more than hes in it it appears

She’s possibly a head wreck. So, he said look love, it’s part time or nothing.

Im slow to this lads, but its fascinating! I have a question though, take that dress from that shop in Limerick (or Cork) cant remember from last night - CC's - Can someone explain to me what the difference is between them paying LLL to show it on her stories as opposed to paying for an advert in a magazine?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.