Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody tells Little Lisa what to. Valerie Roe me thinks now would only hop on good things. It’s a damage control team she needs at this point. They all made money and they all got greedy. That girls jewellery in limerick is really nice and I might purchase a piece or two for myself. Lisa isn’t creative enough to share stuff like this, as lisa would look down her nose at it. She has raked it in and the shows - oh my god, to think of the money she made. I bet the people who did the rooms up didn’t even get paid. She just gave them a shout out. Minimum input and maximum output. I.e. cash 💰

Reactions: 3
im expecting a poor me/victim speech by the end of the week. Crying crocodile tears into the phone for maximum attention seeking.
If PR company have taken over there will be no meltdown. I don't think anyone could spin this positively for her. She will be told to go back to basics and ride it out.

Reactions: 4
If PR company have taken over there will be no meltdown. I don't think anyone could spin this positively for her. She will be told to go back to basics and ride it out.
i hope so. Her meltdowns are just the worst, nobody needs to see them.

Reactions: 6
i hope so. Her meltdowns are just the worst, nobody needs to see them.
Nobody will be tolerating any meltdowns. 1. People have lost their jobs and can’t be listening to her 2. She has made a LOT of money and has nothing to be crying about 3. There’s isn’t a person I don’t know who hasn’t had to deal with mental health or tragedy, So Lisa stop making this a deal with your followers as I’m sure they have been through worse & get on with it 4. I am so angry at how she has raked it all in with the business’s and off you go last week purchasing an LV bag- not only that - she shows it sitting on the floor to her followers like she’s queen B. She must have been having a good old chuckle to herself at that. Lisa you’re a greedy greedy so and so.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Yeah those businesses got a shout out because she was shamed into it: it's not something she has done before. All genuine creative small businesses who only got a shout out because of this page. As for wearing the necklace to bed...seriously?? Who wears a necklace to bed? Almost an insult...the jewellery is certainly more creative and possibly better quality than the ChloBo she plugs relentlessly.
I definitely agree on the PR involvement/Valerie Roe.
I posted this before but a small Irish jewellery supplier paid for a stall at a show. They posted this up on Facebook at the time. Anyway they got extremely short notice (think day before or morning of) that they couldn't have a stall after all. They couldnt get in contact with anyone. So they posted up how they had been left high and dry by Lisa, that they were angry and upset to be treated like this as a small irish business and no-one from Lisa's side would engage with them. No answers about the show. Lisa posted then something like can we take it down off Facebook 🙄🙄. Clearly Lisa wasnt allowed to have a competing business attend and the small company took the hit. That stayed with me. How she still has followers after that I dont know.

Reactions: 5
Yeah those businesses got a shout out because she was shamed into it: it's not something she has done before. All genuine creative small businesses who only got a shout out because of this page. As for wearing the necklace to bed...seriously?? Who wears a necklace to bed? Almost an insult...the jewellery is certainly more creative and possibly better quality than the ChloBo she plugs relentlessly.
I definitely agree on the PR involvement/Valerie Roe.
I posted this before but a small Irish jewellery supplier paid for a stall at a show. They posted this up on Facebook at the time. Anyway they got extremely short notice (think day before or morning of) that they couldn't have a stall after all. They couldnt get in contact with anyone. So they posted up how they had been left high and dry by Lisa, that they were angry and upset to be treated like this as a small irish business and no-one from Lisa's side would engage with them. No answers about the show. Lisa posted then something like can we take it down off Facebook 🙄🙄. Clearly Lisa wasnt allowed to have a competing business attend and the small company took the hit. That stayed with me. How she still has followers after that I dont know.
I'm sure there are plenty of business that have been messed around by the lovely Lisa watching this page thinking what goes around comes around!

It's interesting to watch it play out. The advisors led her into this and then greed got the better of them all. Interesting to see how and where they direct her now, apart from following Tattle discussions of course. ( 👋 Hi LLL team!)
Hi LLL team is correct. Bet they all had fabulous holidays and 5 star hotel breaks and thought, Lisa we could put your tickets up another €10 and people Wouldn’t notice? Also, I bet they if we start looking for a portion of what the hotels make at your events we would make even more money? Also, Lisa, we all know how tight you are, so what about we make it look like you give to charity by getting your attendees to fork out to a charity from their own pockets and you take the credit? Greed greed greed. They should all be so ashamed of themselves. Wonder how they treated the boutiques and traders of these events? I would be so so interested to know? The small business who gave to her goodie bags? The boutique who trailed around the country to every event after her? The business that did as they were told whilst this greed was going on. I really feel sorry for them.
[/QUOTE]And I can tell ye it’s to easy tasking taking your wares to a show, setting up, competing, selling , packing up and sometimes a long drive home after, then unpack again. By god you would earn your money. Been there done that but not at her shows. Charity fashion shows or xmas markets in my case. Very hard for Boutiques out there, little ones could not afford her high fees for a just few measly photos. Meanness, greed and bragging ate very unholy traits to have , not to mention the lies told to followers.. 20% off when they can get it anyway.. and she is still at it

Just watched the stories and saw Ad on the Pamela Scott! First time I think! All those adverts in the past never tagged!

Reactions: 2
A little passive aggressive maybe.. again telling people to stop messaging her, appreciate because they way it’s looking I don’t think you will have that problem much longer

A little passive aggressive maybe.. again telling people to stop messaging her, appreciate because they way it’s looking I don’t think you will have that problem much longer
Umtimately if she doesn’t want people messaging her, she should turn her messages off. Loads of floggers do it as a matter of routine. But she loves the attention so she won’t do that.

Reactions: 1
Just watched the stories and saw Ad on the Pamela Scott! First time I think! All those adverts in the past never tagged!
Didn't see Ad or SP on the jeggings she was just trying to flog....

Lying and taking advantage of people eventually catches up with a person. She isn’t remorseful though, she’s just disgusted that she’s been found out.
Oh toys are being thrown from the pram , I'd say chris has fucked off back to kilkenny for a bit of peace 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Doesn’t it just show you what she’s really like. She hasn’t addressed anything and is just gonna keep selling shite. Also, she only put #AD on one of those jeggimg images.

Oh toys are being thrown from the pram , I'd say chris has fucked off back to kilkenny for a bit of peace 😂😂😂
They will still recognise his mug in Kilkenny lol,will have to put his hand in his pockets there though, not unless he states don’t you know who I am , hows about an auld freebie ‘ 🤣 so his flat is inKilkenny ? Or maybe he will hop on a plane to Scotland !!

Where’s the review on the Savoy ? Our 25% discount , they tried, the tested, and not a dickie bird after the non safe distancing photos??? Now that’s strange. Looks like you wasted your money Savoy? Ah well never mind your guests had a free weekend only had to for out €13 for a castle tour .. Anyway who would be wanting to visit Limerick with the second highest number of Covid cases anyway, you would have to be mad, or bananas wouldn’t ye Ladz ? Or would ye if it was free Ladz

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
They will still recognise his mug in Kilkenny lol,will have to put his hand in his pockets there though, not unless he states don’t you know who I am , hows about an auld freebie ‘ 🤣 so his flat is inKilkenny ? Or maybe he will hop on a plane to Scotland !!

Where’s the review on the Savoy ? Our 25% discount , they tried, the tested, and not a dickie bird after the non safe distancing photos??? Now that’s strange. Looks like you wasted your money Savoy? Ah well never mind your guests had a free weekend only had to for out €13 for a castle tour .. Anyway who would be wanting to visit Limerick with the second highest number of Covid cases anyway, you would have to be mad, or bananas wouldn’t ye Ladz ? Or would ye if it was free Ladz
She just added to her stories about the 25% discount.... She doesn't need a PR firm to help her, she's getting lots of tips from Tattler😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I guess we can take it from her silence about the hotel that the hotel was not up to scratch . She was after all reviewing this and with nothing mentioned we must assume she was not impressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.