Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s defo going to have a melter. She’ll be going mad. The Savoy won’t be sorry when she’s gone lads.
Shes confirmed shes watching anyway , she should of had the manners to apologise, after all shes all about the manners ladz 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes defo reading here or she has someone reporting back to her. Bet you the comments on the live with Mark Rogers will be off tomorrow or if not cancelled.

Reactions: 2
Shes confirmed shes watching anyway , she should of had the manners to apologise, after all shes all about the manners ladz 🙄
Please & Thank you lads. She’s been majorly rumbled and I am starting to think she may not recover from this. What are our thoughts?

Reactions: 6
The hotel still has her pic of LLL with the ‘fan’ on their stories.

I think the pics on her page were the same but she should mentioned the wrong name to say hi to. What a dope.

Pics removed - so we have Lisa/Linda/Jane reading here. Hi LADS.

• Haha
Have been reading this this thread and the previous one. I too have been fooled by her and bought on her recommendations. I unfollowed her on Insta but still follow her on FB, I messaged her earlier about her lack of social distancing and not wearing a mask but she never replied. I’ve known for a while that she’s pushing products but what really tipped me over the edge was the whole drama about her mole, at the time Shannen from the Big C and me was diagnosed with cancer for a third time and there was only one mention of her and definitely no link to the go fund me page.

There is a way of retrieving deleted posts by Influencers, I seen it on the equally greedy Hinch thread

Reactions: 1
I thought someone said that there was a second image?
There was

Have been reading this this thread and the previous one. I too have been fooled by her and bought on her recommendations. I unfollowed her on Insta but still follow her on FB, I messaged her earlier about her lack of social distancing and not wearing a mask but she never replied. I’ve known for a while that she’s pushing products but what really tipped me over the edge was the whole drama about her mole, at the time Shannen from the Big C and me was diagnosed with cancer for a third time and there was only one mention of her and definitely no link to the go fund me page.
You will probably get blocked and never get a reply

Omg how brazen are the Savoy to post that photo also. They need reporting ASAP . Future guests need to be aware they don’t give a dam about the safety of PAYING guests , the effects that this behaviour could have on their local hospitals. what about the staff on minimum wage don’t they care about them?? That place needs closing at once and not be allowed to open until their manager is educated on Covid safety and guidelines, as they obviously do not have a clue how to implement their guidelines as clearly stated on their website ! 😡

You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time... ......never truer words

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Who does she think she is! Not a Dickie bird from her all morning guess someone is feeling guilty or else raging she got caught out! When shea telling the lads they're bananas all I can think of is her in her own head saying in a sneery tone ye are minions ladz! A sickener if ever there was one.🤢

Omg how brazen are the Savoy to post that photo also. They need reporting ASAP . Future guests need to be aware they don’t give a dam about the safety of PAYING guests , the effects that this behaviour could have on their local hospitals. what about the staff on minimum wage don’t they care about them?? That place needs closing at once and not be allowed to open until their manager is educated on Covid safety and guidelines, as they obviously do not have a clue how to implement their guidelines as clearly stated on their website ! 😡

You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time... ......never truer words
No point in contacting Savoy Limerick, they are not the most professional bunch , no manners to even acknowledge emails about concerns of public safety. The welfare and wellbeing of their staff and guests is obviously not high on their priorities , go straight to head office or the media

Who does she think she is! Not a Dickie bird from her all morning guess someone is feeling guilty or else raging she got caught out! When shea telling the lads they're bananas all I can think of is her in her own head saying in a sneery tone ye are minions ladz! A sickener if ever there was one.🤢
Not even an apology , people would think a lot more of her if she apologised to the other guests, the frontline workers , the public for her total disregard for the safety of all around her. As stated by another member she has received free masks from Pamela Scott , so no excuse . I really can’t understand why a woman her age, of her intelligence would not understand the risks involved by behaving they way she did, did the fella wear one?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Lisa and Linda now that we know that you are reading this thread, I just want to say Hi & I look forward to the people you’ve been fooling waking up and no longer pouring money into your bank account for you. Have a lovely Sunday 👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Poor daddy’s ears must be bleeding all morning listening to her whinging about being caught out and called out. Can’t wait to hear the spin on this one. Will her former tenant stick with her ?

• Haha
Hello everybody, I have been following these LLL threads and wow you have opened my eyes. I also emailed the Savoy earlier in the week to say it was appalling that they were gifting her a stay sorry a bank holiday weekend stay!!! She can clearly afford it. Why not gift it to someone more deserving it they gave it to an ordinary joe soap I can guarantee you word of mouth would of gotten them more bookings then her. Btw the reply from Savoy totally brushed over about her and sent the frontline worker discount which btw is a room only offer She's lapping it up the whole weekend on free stuff. I used follow her religiously unfollowed a few months back as she's a constant ad. It makes my blood boil what freebies she gets and constantly dropping hints of what she needs. She needs a good wake up call and drop in followers utter disgusting I'd be ashamed to be receiving the amount of stuff she does without ever giving back. She's in it for herself "me, myself and I".

Reactions: 8
Yeah she’s all ME ME ME. The follower count needs to start dropping ASAP. She wouldn’t give you the Steam off her P***

I really hope it does. I remember when Bloggers Unveiled was on the go, I could never understand why Lisa was never called out when she is the worst offender of all! Think we all know why...
I dont look at Lisa's stories very day but I find it very very strange that she doesnt promote charity events - I know I have posted this before! All the other bloggers I can think have given their support to various charity events, or have gotten involved in. Shannen and the Big C was mentioned...but I know others or their family members have been in difficult (like Shannen) situations and the insta community has rallied round, giving events for fundraising or giving really big plugs to these events .
Her "giving to charity is private" should be something she does anyway as a human being! I give privately to charity. She never uses her public platform to promote anything that does not financially benefit her. She must be almost unique in the insta world for this. That, and her callous treatment of the cancer patient who messaged her, really indicate just how selfish she is. And no Lisa, your events are not charity events. You dont contribute a penny. The poor women attending do.
Her whole trip to Limerick cost her what €13??? Sickening.

I just read again the horrible cold message she sent to the cancer survivor . Sometimes I’m so shocked at her rudeness I screenshot some of her messages.
I should just say that I wouldn’t wish cancer on anyone, and without doubt never would on her as much as she absolutely rots me.
But she obviously got good results from her biopsy. Or rather didn’t get bad results. She tried to whip up a load of sympathy and had loads wishing her well. She didn’t have the manners to go back and say- thanks for the concern, but I’m in the clear. Think it’s v cynical and she’s holding the worry of a cancer scare in her holster to try to shut down tattle or something else she is called out by

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.