Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ironic that Mammy Lustlist is praying for her trolls when she should be praying for her daughter- isn’t greed one of the 7 deadly sins??!! 🤣 so is lust come to think of it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought ‘Trip Adviser’ reviewed hotels?? food Are the now also connoisseurs of food and drink 🍷
if I was the Savoy I would stick to Trip Advisor , many will not acceot the opinion of a freebie loving Influencer and her HAB (husband and boyfriends ) that is make equivalent of a WAG
Exactly 👍

Reactions: 2
Guys the room she showed could have been the sons room hence the chocolate and crisps I’d say no??? Also, the Hamptons is owned by the savoy so recommendations me arse. It’s all free.

Guys the room she showed could have been the sons room hence the chocolate and crisps I’d say no??? Also, the Hamptons is owned by the savoy so recommendations me arse. It’s all free.
The Hamptons is underneath The Savoy alright. I know she got the champagne and the other bits but she’s still in a regular room!! Still brilliant🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
The Hamptons is underneath The Savoy alright. I know she got the champagne and the other bits but she’s still in a regular room!! Still brilliant🤣🤣
It’s pretty class alright that they listened. Also, Lads looks like Pippa is out at Adare Manor in Co Limerick & Lisa inside in her double room in the city centre.... 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lads, she’ll never do a live again after this. Can you imagine the comments ...🙉🙉🙉

Reactions: 6
Not camera shy tonight are you Chris ? The auld free brave juice helping you to pose, never mind we all need that sometimes to pose 🤣.. I was right though he really is as bad as her. real brazen head on him, trying to put on a united front now they know they and others are been exposed ..

Attachments

Wonder if any guests there reading Tattle or Mas on A Missoon ? If that was me seaming around on my freebie weekend I would be mortified , would be paranoid folk were looking at me, passing remarks etc, but knowing her she would think wow they all must love me, I look ever so glam, oh the conf
Not camera shy tonight are you Chris ? The auld free brave juice helping you to pose, never mind we all need that sometimes to pose 🤣.. I was right though he really is as bad as her. real brazen head on him, trying to put on a united front now they know they and others are been exposed ..
God makes them and pairs them that’s for sure 🤣 and birds of a feather flock together , sorry folk I love my grannies auld sayings .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm sure the boys in tullamore dew will be getting the gossip from the wives , drink up chris they are laughing their holes off at you.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Definitely reading on here guys - Chris giving a big smiley cheers 🍷😋

Of course he is, Lisa prob said to him “ Chris I was talking to Dad about the comments on Tattle and Dad said tell Chris to smile and put on a brave face and pretend ye are having a great time even though we only got an ordinary room. So Chris smile like Scotland won the World Cup and we’ll get more free drinks after the meal.....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Of course he is, Lisa prob said to him “ Chris I was talking to Dad about the comments on Tattle and Dad said tell Chris to smile and put on a brave face and pretend ye are having a great time even though we only got an ordinary room. So Chris smile like Scotland won the World Cup and we’ll get more free drinks after the meal.....
More than his life’s worth not to go along with what he is ordered to do. That smile was as false as both of them. Poor auld fool you got to feel sorry for him really . He likes to tuck into his free nosh without a phone stuck in his face. Poor auld *ecker . Yes reading this thread for sure. Keep posting guyz we will keep commenting 👍🏼 guyz

Will the Savoy feel like they have got their moneys worth ? doubt it and serves them right, freebies for Influencers and families who can well afford to pay for themselves, when they could have chosen a more deserving cause . Shame on them!!! and shame on LLL and fella for accepting and rubbing it in people’s noses !

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.