Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked on posts now , have they been deleted ? hope the comments ref Tattle worked 👍🏼

All this food posts over the last two days, not forgetting the free wine that most Influencers had delivered over the last few days. whats the betting these local places start sending her food hampers, with the best meat of course!! beggie food posts while people starve

I really never knew about following on here, until I had a notification. So I checked the member out. ‘New member, no posts, and only checks this thread out a once or twice per day . Must be something I said lol 😂. Some LLL 🕵️‍♀️s ate so easy to wind up 🤣

No not deleted , I just found some now, was looking in the wrong place . Surely loads of followers will have popped to Tattle by now for a nosey now on the site?? That’s how I got here been nosey lol😂
🙈🙈🙈🙈 I’m on here about ten times a day. Lol!! Love this thread. Girls are great ❤

View attachment 205582
Gurlz buy 4 from me for 19.95 or buy 4 from direct from Galway Crystal for 13.95

View attachment 205585
Hahahahaha fab. I do like them though..

Reactions: 4
what happened to her promise not to do the hard sell during a pandemic.
Her business and residential neighbours had a sleepless night wondering how to manage with another lockdown which lets face it will be longer to pay their bills and keep their offices and businesses open. They don’t all have the benefit of having pocketed €315,000 on top of her normal job on top of cash in brown envelopes.
She swore not to sell during lockdown... would be in bad taste if she was from an unaffected county but the fact she’s in the heart of it makes it all the more offensive. Why is her word worth nothing??

And yet again prices are being bumped up to pay Lisa’s fee? The dress the other day, now the glasses..... when will people realise they pay more to buy from/through her Cos she needs her pound of flesh!!
ruthless cold greedy woman

Reactions: 2
Her very first show was in Nov 2017 then she had shows in
Jan 2018
Feb 2018
April 2018
May 2018
View attachment 205582
Gurlz buy 4 from me for 19.95 or buy 4 direct from Galway Crystal for 13.95

View attachment 205585

OMG😳😳😳
100% mark up by Mcelhinneys .... what a disgrace... She is a very sick individual, with no respect for any of her followers. The same followers that are In essence paying her Extra wages by buying all the crap she flogs online.
I am the same age as her but wouldn’t dress like her. Does she really believe in the hype that is Lisa Lust Lists?.
The country girl act but really a sharp hard nut underneath it all.
She reminds me of my great Gran aunt (never married) but always wore those flowery flowing dresses...🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
Can’t believe her response to the message from a nurse about a child (I think) dying from Covid. She’s so cold, only interested if she can make some money from it. I actually thought she couldn’t get any worse😡
Missed that! Omg ... what was it

Jesus, over €300,000 from the attendees fees alone!!!! Not to mention the fees from businesses who get a stand, plus showing their fashions/outfits.
Remember the hotels are part of a chain that has some Linda connection.
So I imagine the hotels are a reduced fee. She wont pay for her room to stay in. Outfits are gifted. Hair too from what we read earlier. Linda gets a fee. Insurance. Think the goodie bags are all free. Photographer, maybe a fee for Mark Roger's etc?
She's easily cleaning €250 I and I'm being very conservative

Reactions: 3
Jesus, over €300,000 from the attendees fees alone!!!! Not to mention the fees from businesses who get a stand, plus showing their fashions/outfits.
Remember the hotels are part of a chain that has some Linda connection.
So I imagine the hotels are a reduced fee. She wont pay for her room to stay in. Outfits are gifted. Hair too from what we read earlier. Linda gets a fee. Insurance. Think the goodie bags are all free. Photographer, maybe a fee for Mark Roger's etc?
She's easily cleaning €250 I and I'm being very conservative
jeepers creepers this lock down must be killing her and that Linda then, that’s some money ! must be a fair few shows cancelled then. So now they are trying to recoup as much as they can, while some poor devils not got a pit to pee in , see that Tru clean 💩 got plugged earlier along with some barbecue cleaner . Guess we will be subjected to their next feed of the day later when he pops it on the barbecue .

She’s actually showing bleeping nuts now from Tesco on her story 🙄🙄🙄🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Tesco Burger buns and now nuts……desperate much you greedy shameful scammer??? 😡😡😡

Reactions: 3
🙈🙈🙈🙈 I’m on here about ten times a day. Lol!! Love this thread. Girls are great ❤

Hahahahaha fab. I do like them though..
So am I!! I joined because Lisa used to drive me nuts, I always used to find her annoying, but what I have discovered from the thread shows she really is something else. It's all about the €€€

I still don’t understand why people pay out that amount of money to sit down and be sold to. It’s bizarre. She’s been coining it in! Today’s content was so dire. Anybody find it hilarious that she was posting shots of some fancy deli but then eating a bag of nuts from Tesco🤣🤣 No point in showing these small businesses if you then turn around and buy in Tesco!! Does she even realise the irony of doing that??

Reactions: 6
She's definitely angling for a tesco deal.
Offaly is under lockdown, right? So doesn't that mean stay at home, only go to shop if necessary. So in her stories she's been to two supermarkets and one other shop (at least) in 24 hours. What kind of lockdown is that?????

Reactions: 4
She’s soooooo relatable... not.
Did you see the latest? Whinging Cos she has to pour her own drink and Cos she’s not out screwing the locals for free food and drink, or some hotel in limerick or Dublin. she’s trying to make a joke of having to pour her own drink but as someone said earlier; it’s passive aggressive.
And is she not ashamed of herself... in lockdown and after flouncing around limerick for the weekend last weekend with no mask?? She could be one of the symptomatic ones who brought it to or from limerick? Sure if she ignores it I guess it doesn’t count. Well my uncle is going through chemo down there.. I don’t appreciate her coming back from the second highest zone last weekend and now Offaly has to be shut down the figures are so high. Still can’t spell at 50 and possibly spreading deadly diseases. Shame on her

Jeez something sad about a saturday night with your better half and he is on he laptop and you are on the phone recording him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.