Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did know people could follow you on Tattle ? I am been followed by a new account, no posts but only watches/reads the LLL thread . I have just spited this follow in my notifications 🤔🤫🤔

Anyone else been followed by a new account like one I have mentioned ?
I have followed a couple of people only because it’s hard to find this post🙈🙈 im
Not a creeepy stalker lol

Reactions: 1
The following is probably being done by the call out pages. They just copy and paste so following the ones with the most tea makes it easier for them rather than scrolling scrolling scrolling.

I doubt very much anyone asked if its suitable for breastfeeding (it wouldn't be, you'd destroy the front of it, you'd have to pull it across more than it is sewn for), it's her way of appearing "edgy", gas, craic. I hate that faux modesty she goes on with..."I dont like a split girls"...nothing too revealing unless I'm on my free trips to the Maldives or my cruise.
A lot more of the luster involvement, she's desperately trying to look likeable.
Honestly though I can't believe she was considering out for dinner and drinks tonight. I'm sure the worry in Offally is intense! Just shows how out of touch she is...quick check in here and she's at home quaffing the free wine.
Agree with the faux modesty. She has no problem in her bikini when selling bellamianta or advertising lingerie shops

Reactions: 3
Definitely watching here guys, the dress tonight is price matched with iclothing! Also she added a broken heart emoji to the reply I called her out on earlier.

Reactions: 2
Never hear her mentioned charity events/campaigns.

I'm sure she wouldn't miss a photo opportunity & the PR of presenting a cheque. I think it was about €5k that was raised when I was at the live show.

Def needs more clarity & transparency

As you say it's all Cash & she would have shared the charity thanking her ????? Can anyone recall any mention of where the money we donated went ????
In one of her shows in Cork in The Radison Little Island, think it was 2yrs ago, the money raised we were told was going to Down Syndrome Ireland

Yeah when asked if she wanted to receive it she ‘googled’ them 1st .... the price was obviously right so she greedily accepted 😡

Christ alive! A holy water font .... she’s drumming up support from all her loyal followers to pray for us ... Mams prayers alone are obviously not working!
😂😂 a holy water font.... a plane full of passengers to Lourdes wouldn’t wash her lies away never mind pray for us ungodly pageans 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
When she was in Cork for an event/fashion show ( not sure but it was 2018) she got her hair done #free in a local city salon for the event. The girl spent ages curling it & upstyling it at Lisa’s request. Lisa said she would tag the girl & the salon. When the pictures of the event were posted, Lisa’s hair was down and straight. So mayBe she didn’t like what Rachel had done to her hair but she could have said that & asked for a blow dry instead , it looks like maybe she left and just washed/dried it herself OR went elsewhere again . Because it resulted in Rachel being upset over it & the salon didn’t know what the duck happened - lisa didn’t respond to the DM from Rachel asking what happened afterwards. So she manipulated a freebie, and obviously didn’t like it but didn’t even refer to the salon/stylist to say thanks or anything. That salon said never again will they touch any influencers. This may seem minor but it’s actually pig ignorance
She is a self entitled horrid woman. Thank God this thread is speaking the truth about her

Compare the attached, which is one Offaly influencer who obviously has some level of heart and feeling to her..

She couldn’t care less that Offaly is crumbling around her, she has her free wine and her 2 hour special tomorrow to part even more followers from their money.
Someone said earlier she had a cold reaction to that nurse who was upset after her poor patient died... she’s cold and hard and mean and self centred and her lack of empathy for her fellow county folks has been magnified tonight

Unless of course tomorrow, after reading tattle tonight she offers to shout local businesses out.
Lisa the real thing we want to see is proof you paid those thousands over to charity.... that’s the only thing that will stop the questions.
ball is in your court Lisa

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She’s taken it down now.... she must have read that it would have been in bad taste to try to do the hard sell with figure soaring and her home town in lockdown. Jeez she’s getting great PR advice from us.. and all for free

Reactions: 7
Ok I know it’s late I’m a night owl tonight…feckin cancer meds have me wide awake 🙄.
Apologies. She is shameless ruthless and no matter what tit comes out of the woodwork about her she will still go on her stories everyday peddling her shite and there will still be gobshites who buy it 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ But the charity donations is a big can of worms and if I knew how to dig to the bottom I would. I have done so much fundraising for breast cancer awareness and every donation I got had to be clearly stated?? Why aren’t the donations to charity the same?? This has to be looked into 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Jeez she’s getting great PR advice from us.. and all for free
So true. Its been astonishing the turnabout in her content in direct response to the comments here. And further proof there is a public interest need to have the practices of these scammers scrutinised.

To think she called us trolls in an attempt to bully us into silence. Having already blocked us and others who challenged her. The public attention given to those who adore her. Brainwashing at its best.

Ok I know it’s late I’m a night owl tonight…feckin cancer meds have me wide awake
Good luck on your journey Brenners, its not an easy fight but you sound like a very strong person💪

Reactions: 6
Her grammar is so poor it drives me mad. All about SPF now but don't dare message her to remind when she clearly didn't use it for all her adult life thus far.

Reactions: 4
Her grammar is so poor it drives me mad. All about SPF now but don't dare message her to remind when she clearly didn't use it for all her adult life thus far.
Again totally rude .... cut the snout of that follower 😡 she boils my blood !

Your gas ladzzz!!!!

Nearly 50 years of age and not knowing the difference between You’re and Your🤯

Rough job done on that biopsy, she’ll have a scar lads!! When Oonagh sees that picture, she will be fast tracking a box of 💩 to her for it🤣🤣

• Haha
Not a hint of self awareness getting the burgers in before they’re sold out given that it’s Covid in the meat factories that are the cause of the lockdown.

Did you have to push anyone out of your way to get to the front of the queue ? Looking after number 1 as usual but dressing it up as sharing business info.

Get in there Lisa for fear you’d go hungry in lockdown.

Cannot unsee that pic of her ham hock of a leg with stitches 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Not a hint of self awareness getting the burgers in before they’re sold out given that it’s Covid in the meat factories that are the cause of the lockdown.

Did you have to push anyone out of your way to get to the front of the queue ? Looking after number 1 as usual but dressing it up as sharing business info.

Get in there Lisa for fear you’d go hungry in lockdown.

Cannot unsee that pic of her ham hock of a leg with stitches 🤢🤢🤢
She is probably trying to get work from Tesco as they had bloggers promoting Firepit range over summer. She is getting desperate now.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.