Lisa McGowan #15 Poor Murph howls, puts up with Lisa McGowan, the gowl who thinks she’s a howl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now girls don’t be asking her about the shows in Cork & Limerick until after Sunday’s event.
She needs to concentrate & doesn’t want to get distracted away from that event!
You have been warned 🤪

Jaysus she’s a dose!
She’s guiding Oonagh!! What a load of sh*t🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now girls don’t be asking her about the shows in Cork & Limerick until after Sunday’s event.
She needs to concentrate & doesn’t want to get distracted away from that event!
You have been warned 🤪

Jaysus she’s a dose!
She’s guiding Oonagh!! What a load of sh*t🤮
And she said “I’d just like to say a big thank you to me “ but then said “oh I mean oonagh” yeah right typical narcissist Lisa McGowan,self praising again-if you were a chocolate you’d eat yourself 🤦‍♀️Honest to got the notions she has about herself!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
God she would sicken ya when she talk about Oonagh likes shes a simpleton, the woman is a multi millionaire and a buisness woman...fleecya doesnt have the know how ir the personality needed so she took on Linda to do the donkey work

• Heart
Reactions: 7
anyone else think that them tablecloths are a knock off of the orla keily design ? sure heatons were selling ones similar a few years ago

Also, I would drop kick her if she said I needed to tan my legs. who does she actually think she is. It is grand for her with free tan, all the time in the world to do it. Also, the pelvic floor must be miraculously cured or else she has a nappy on because between all the pump classes and bums/tums classes the last few days, she would be in bits.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Omg can you believe it , that post mocking the trainers legs.😡 Why don’t people stand up to this horrid vile insulting narcissist. Like everyone has to be fake like her . Not everyone fake tans their bodies. Horrid nasty comment to make and to take a pic of the ladies legs. What is wrong with people , are they all scared of the nasty witch ???
Ohhhh Oonagh we are going to have great craic , we can be a pair of giggly school girls . Grow up you stupid fifty year old woman.🤬

Reactions: 11
Omg can you believe it , that post mocking the trainers legs.😡 Why don’t people stand up to this horrid vile insulting narcissist. Like everyone has to be fake like her . Not everyone fake tans their bodies. Horrid nasty comment to make and to take a pic of the ladies legs. What is wrong with people , are they all scared of the nasty witch ???
Ohhhh Oonagh we are going to have great craic , we can be a pair of giggly school girls . Grow up you stupid fifty year old woman.🤬
literally why comment someone needs tan... talk about trying to bring someone down.. id nearly go to a show just to throw my dinner at her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's just vile and has not one redeeming feature. I think she looks particularly shagged at the moment. I bet the dog has her heart broken. This puppy needs a huge amount of both exercise and mental stimulation. Neither of which she's capable of providing. Bet she'll have him locked in the cage on the qt.

• Heart
She’s the ONLY flogger I know that puts 💩 up stating it’s sold out,like how many Lisa? 5 sets? Same with the awful “curtain style” floral midis-there’s a few of each size so sharing sold out status means nothing!! For someone who has 146k followers how many are actually brainwashed or obsessed with her, I’d bet a very small fraction!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She's just vile and has not one redeeming feature. I think she looks particularly shagged at the moment. I bet the dog has her heart broken. This puppy needs a huge amount of both exercise and mental stimulation. Neither of which she's capable of providing. Bet she'll have him locked in the cage on the qt.
But people still buy her crap! Mind boggles

Reactions: 3
If I was her trainer I'd have smacked her in the face with a dumbbell. Sadly Fleeceya hasn't grasped the concept of bigging up your fellow woman. Her mean snarky comments say so much about her as a person, most likely why she has no friends. Vile individual.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Uploading for future. What a horrible thing to say!
She mocks everybody, then tries to downplay it by putting laughing emojis after. She is just so so rude! I'm astonished these grown up intelligent women actually allow her to do so and don't say enough is enough.

Reactions: 9
So she has told all the shops/stalls to be ready by 2.30 so she can inspect them! But before that she will have the dinner to check the portion/sides/presentation 🙄
Shes a perfectionist don’t you know!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Truthfully though can you see Crusty or herself eating the food from the menu ? She just posted she is having her food earlier ‘from the menu’ sneaky 🧙‍♀️
Making claims a Silk pillowcase stops wrinkles , if that was the case why need all the creams,potions, jabs. Again a Hun making false claims to sell ! I reported them as false information
Someone needs to tell the 🐮 Grey is well on the way out , boringggggg , that’s why the business is trying to sell overpriced tableware you can source much cheaper elsewhere . That fabric is in every discount fabric retailers for next to nothing .

When was the fundraiser , was it before Xmas ? If so it’s taken almost 4 months to hand the money over! never heard the like before , and of course it has to be at her show . Looks like Chelsea bust with the messages again. Lying fake Huns all over IG today . Another Hun fetching out a skincare range Rose Connolly . Good they will all kill each other off eventually, most products will eventually end up on the beauty isles of Pond/Dollar stores

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Some local businesses in Tullamore got together and with the help of the people in the town 4 articulated trucks left for Ukraine on Monday. This was a wonderful thing for the town to do but no mention from Lisa! 🙄

Reactions: 15
What a load of Sh*t….. the woman in costa asked her husband for details 🙄🙄
It’s worse these fecking messages are getting!

E99D4BF5-21E8-42D3-96CC-98B33B4BB3A1.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
When was the fundraiser , was it before Xmas ? If so it’s taken almost 4 months to hand the money over! never heard the like before , and of course it has to be at her show . Looks like Chelsea bust with the messages again. Lying fake Huns all over IG today . Another Hun fetching out a skincare range Rose Connolly . Good they will all kill each other off eventually, most products will eventually end up on the beauty isles of Pond/Dollar stores
It was 3rd of December an online event so thr people who donated won't see thr handover as she is doing it at her show she's so cagey about this money
Also Chelsea why say we'll dine when you dint know if any money was raised never mind how much

Reactions: 4
S
It was 3rd of December an online event so thr people who donated won't see thr handover as she is doing it at her show she's so cagey about this money
Also Chelsea why say we'll dine when you dint know if any money was raised never mind how much
So fake yet sheep can’t see it, no mention for ages and hey presto just before the show in the usual grovelling type message. If they actually had brains they would be dangerous 🤣 .
ISpy legging again she had to team with that horrid logo sweatshirt , really trying to push it, must be loads left. She wears on every single day for the gram , since she launched them.
I can’t get over that 💩 menu , no choices, just take it or leave it. While her and Crusty (if he is attending) will be eating the most expensive on the hotels . menu .

Reactions: 6
Why would any woman demean themselves by pretending another woman asked their husband if the woman could provide details of where they bought something?! These people need help.

Also - no one NEEDS to tan, wear make up, dress up, dress down, get their hair done or anything else. Lisa McGowan is nothing but a witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.