Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GalwayGal0804

Chatty Member
Omg the shine on the face , is this a new look for the mature woman??
I this, I that , has to be perfect, anyone that works with me knows it has to be perfect .. The 💩she is spurting is unreal, probably the reason she looks constipated in the first pic..
Yeah I bet Chelsea is flat out emailing companies for her for freebies in between the bull💩 messages she makes up .
God these sheep are deluded thinking they are really getting such a big deal with the goody bags . Surely these companies are getting a bit sick though of the begging by her and other Huns . 3 shows to date of begging to fill these bags. Not heard of Oonagh donating to the next two yet? ? or Mullingar Opticians?
I know a lady who is head of events etc in a hotel where this gobshite held one of her shows and she told me that this one is a walking bitch and they would never ever have her back to do another one. She was beyond demanding. And another friend of mine is friends with Linda (her PA) and Linda thinks Lisa is an absolute tool but is well paid so says nothing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

ShesOffalyQVC

Chatty Member
Wouldn’t want her life for all the tea in China. Has she even got a life??? Not a friend to her name and a cling on crusty boyfriend. Pitiful she is. Her page has gone to the dogs, boring as hell. Us tattlers have a better laugh & we don’t even know each other. X

Reactions: 20

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Can we leave Trisha alone please. She's worked really hard on her weight loss journey and I don't think it's right to mock her when she's been so open about her mental health and how easily she can go off track.
Will you stop. Trisha was all about weight loss and that's how she gained her followers. She flogged a second book and was all about resetting etc, in the mean time she was gaining weight and the photoshopped photo of her on the front of her second book looked nothing like Trisha at that time. She then did a campaign with Dove about the pressure people were under with filters and photoshopping and she was at it herself. It was all very misleading and that's what annoyed people. Take a look at her thread and you will get the bigger picture.

Reactions: 19

Evan

VIP Member
The stables just posted a pic of her in the torn tangerine dress from the recent event,and it says ....."be quick, one size 10 back in stock,"
Now I'm not a cynical person😳, BUT a cynical person would wonder if this size 10 was returned after it was worn for the night at the event?🤢 After all, correct me if I'm wrong, but Lisa might be a size 10, she NEVER mentions her size so it's hard to know 💁🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

My dog max

VIP Member
What a load of Sh*t….. the woman in costa asked her husband for details 🙄🙄
It’s worse these fecking messages are getting!

E99D4BF5-21E8-42D3-96CC-98B33B4BB3A1.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

caremum

VIP Member
A care fb group I'm a member off made up of mums generally with special need kids badly let down by LLL. Seems to have been run by a super fan who has bought into the Lisa hype. She contacted LLL to seek support as a gesture to us mums. LLL told her to contact the team which she did and nada no reply nothing. Poor woman feel very let down as she says herself she trusted this hun. She wasn't seeking funding but possibly hoping to raise awareness for parents who have to struggle and fight for everything. But some gesture would have been nice.

I won't breach her confidentiality by posting a screenshot but some of the replies were very telling. Whereas once people believed in Lisa now the mask slips. She'd rather show off rows of shoes fake diamonds etc then make a real difference to what is possibly is not a glamorous or well plugged sector of our society. And before people refer to this lady as a sheep. She runs a really helpful facebook group, is a carer and was just trying to do something nice for her comrade in arms. Believe me when you are dealing with a tough hand in life some escapism is nice but definitely if its following LLL its misplaced.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

Evan

VIP Member
That’s is outrageous I have jus seen, who would pay that honestly - mind is blown - she is such a fraud!
91e to see Ed Sheeran in croke
park, for example, just saying💁,
Also, after what I saw of the last "event" it's a big money making scam with a shit stage "show" that no one listens to, and once they get you in the doors they empty your pockets further by blitzing you with lotsa stalls, trying to convince you you're getting a fab discount, trust me there will always be a discount with most brands, ....then they feed you below average food, chicken all fancied up but it's still just chicken! You throw more money behind the bar, and the next day you're hungover and broke! And there's only one person from that "event" who isn't any of those things the next morning!!!!! 🙄 Lisa💁

Reactions: 16

Hollytwo

I don't get it. She enters the room, everyone stands up and claps. What is going on? That's something Adi Roche might deserve for hosting a dinner fundraiser. This is not a fundraiser . It's getting stupid women all dressed the same to spend a fortune over the weekend and buy her crap and make more money for her using brands discounts .it's absolutely pathetic considering how it could have been used in a good way to help very desperate people. It's sickening

• Heart

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Absolutely! I saw yesterday Stephanie preissner is raising money for autism via I donate abs is running a competition with 6 prizes, post on her page and winners will be announced ….so Lisa McGowan why can’t you be transparent re you’re €5k competition prize winners??

It’s complete bull-absolutely no rules around announcing competition winners, why do businesses and bloggers announce winners every day?? I’m sure they’re not all breaking the rules and Lisa herself has had giveaway competitions in the past to gain followers and has announced winners so why is this different?
This is different because if she doesn't announce the winners she doesn't have to give out the 5000. Chelsea can send a few fake "I'm so happy I won. Thank you for letting me donate" messages and the 5000 stays in Lisa's pockets. She's trying to blame idonate, but others have done giveaways through them and were able to publicly announce the winners. When you enter a public raffle, you can expect to have your name publicly announced. If you don't want your name publicly announced, don't participate in a public giveaway!

I have reported her raffle to the ASAI. Part of the advertising standards are that all giveaways have terms and conditions, which this one doesn't, none of Lisa's do. She cannot mess around with that amount of money and not follow the rules. She wants publicity for her page? The ASAI will give it to her.

• Heart

geordielass72

VIP Member
All the huns "allegedly" going nuts for a white v neck tee-shirt.
A.White.V.Neck.Teeshirt
They deserve to be up to their necks in debt for being so bloody gullible!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sorry now but she is showing her napkins and placemats from The Designed Table and telling us she already ‘got a couple of pieces from them a few years ago’. That’s some achievement given they launched less than a year ago.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Where is she going with ‘ye don’t miss a trick’ before tagging the pillowcase? So someone sent a message about a white pillowcase barely visible and it happens to be the new silk one from W&G. Fleesa you don’t miss a trick to link without #AF. Poor Chelsea musta been still asleep on her silk pillowcase as there was no screenshot of the message.

• Haha

Max21

Her sitting in the car describing her amazing glasses. “Polaroid” lenses! She can’t even get that right, the fool. It’s polarised lenses. Doesn’t bode well 😜

• Haha

MrsGahan

VIP Member
I bought myself a hoodie on Lifestyle website on Saturday night, reduced from €60 to €24. It arrived on Monday afternoon, quality is unreal. Who should I email/pm in Lifestyle to thank for the discount, quality and very quick delivery??!! Obviously it’s a thing these days😐

• Haha

daisy1974

Some local businesses in Tullamore got together and with the help of the people in the town 4 articulated trucks left for Ukraine on Monday. This was a wonderful thing for the town to do but no mention from Lisa! 🙄

Evan

VIP Member
Didn't someone say the orange dress she wore last time was out of stock online and then after the event they had 1 back on stock.
OMG the minute I saw that hanging in the hallway I was like 🤢🤮that's going back out to be sold 🤯false tan was worn so it will be marked, sweat under the lights? 🤢..I know it's probably gonna be dry cleaned but if you or I did this a shop would NOT take it back🤬🤬so why for her?💁💁doesn't say a lot for the stables birr who charge a lot of $$$for their dresses🤬 ALSO thought it was cream in the photos, looks pistachio green in the hallway 🙄

Why do they keep emailing her thanking her for a great night? Like they paid for their tickets!
Imagine if you went to Ed Sheeran and then went emailing him thanking him and gushing about the show?!😳
Just don't get it.....why are they so bloody grateful?
Well they are the best mannered sheep on IG! Please Lisa, sorry to bother you lisa,thank you Lisa, so it goes without saying they thank her for screwing money out of them😂😂
I myself am currently writing to the bus driver that took MY money this morning on my trip to work💁 and then I've to write to the man in tesco who took MY money for my groceries yesterday, then I've to text the barman for taking MY money on Saturday night, I'll get nothing done today 🙄😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Evan

VIP Member
Im honestly gobsmacked by this one.....she is so far up her own hole that she's basically turned inside out😳she must be delighted that the war in the Ukraine has gone on long enough for her to organize a fund raiser🤬, hopefully the war will be over quicker than it takes her accountant to add up the totals of her fundraisers 🤬🤬🤬

AND why is there nothing from her "brand" in the 400+e goody bags???? but there's a stall at the event that you can buy her stuff from🤬
Super name for her brand tho "Lisa lust" the brand that's lusts after your hard earned cash 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart