Lisa McGowan #15 Poor Murph howls, puts up with Lisa McGowan, the gowl who thinks she’s a howl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she was doing anything interesting she would have it up as she usually posts every mundane thing in her life. Pathetic telling us her son has a friend as it was suggested he was like her. Glad to see she has given up on the botox and wonky lip fillers. Unless that explains why she hasn't posted photos of herself as she was in with her local Dr Botox this weekend.

See her begging people to attend the limerick event. The spotlight one who everyone must be thoroughly sick of and Aimee.

Did she respond to that lady that had reached out to try and raise awareness? Surprised she didn't as she usually reacts to everything posted here.

Very few people have offered rooms in their house to Ukrainians in Offaly. Her house will be empty a d ideal. Darragh was barely there as it was and she will be away soon again.

The calendar quote’s are back 🙄
Prepare for the onslaught of midi dresses/Chlobo & everything in between…
“Good morning, Good morning “ 🤮
And she’s off!!! Quick change out of the norm dress I’m sure and off to Dublin in the period sweatshirt I’m guessing!

Reactions: 2
Now if there was a category for most predictable/boring influencer she would definitely get my vote🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now if there was a category for most predictable/boring influencer she would definitely get my vote🤣
Now wait for the crying to start and mentioning Ukrainian people again. So the sheep vote for her. No mention until she needs something

Reactions: 7
Note Linda didn’t tag Lisa in the snap either😊
Oh big fall out there I’m guessing!!

Apart from Celia Holman Lee she is the oldest there from what I can see. She’ll have even more of a complex about turning 50

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Back to the flogging and of course starting with a lie... Lanaiblo doesn't just give a discount on Black Friday and to Lisa every other Irish flogger I follow gets the 10 off. Does she think her followers don't follow anyone else?

Some inside fashion scoop: you can pay to be in VIP magazine. Roll on the tears and the stories about what a humanitarian she is. Ukraine hasn't been mentioned since she grabbed money from her followers to make herself look good... the crisis is sure to be mentioned for votes now. She can buy and lie her way to all the awards she likes... they are as meaningless as she is!

Would anybody know when she’s 50??? Would it be in 3 months by any chance?? She rarely mentions it 😉🤣🤣😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Listen to the bull 💩 out of her , I don’t like having my pic taken ‘ no problem posting her ugly mug on IG all day long (beauty is from the inside so she looks ugly to me) she looked like Billy no mates in that pic , all the others chatting and her standing there with feck all to say ,only time she can speak is when it a money making topic for her.
whicj Linda is she referring to ? Is she only saying the Linda name to make us think it’s the tan one ? No free meal at Linda’s hotel I notice she always goes there when she goes to Dublin.
Them eye bags seem to be getting worse, Is it a medical condition ? , genuine question not a build up or down of women, a general observation. She has all these free top of the range potions , has procedures, plenty of sleep and appears to have a healthy stress free life . The only time I would have some is lack of sleep, crying, too much booze and I have a hack that will take them down a fair bit, it’s cheap and is sold for the use of swollen grapes 🍇 only those that get them wee little things from time to time will understand 🤣 not saying it here as I would not want to help that one in any way 🤣 . I think that shiny face look makes them more visible.
That pretending to be a vulnerable little woman lacking confidence to try and get votes 🤮🤮 Next it will be Ukraine or some other fundraiser to get the sheep voting, lower than a snakes belly . Horrid woman, I truly hope it’s one of the young ones . Was she the oldest there ? She looked like a 🐟 out of water.
Look at the cunning tactics she is using ‘fifty this year’ how many times did she mention that as she tags VIP magazine , oh and mammy is stylish at eighty . She is pure desperate now to win this award and she will use every thing she can to get votes

• Haha
“Huge, big, massive event in November “ 🙄
So if it will be 3 times as big, will there be nearly 900 midi dresses in one room 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.