Lisa McGowan #15 Poor Murph howls, puts up with Lisa McGowan, the gowl who thinks she’s a howl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Married before , so that’s probably why mammy has not pushed for a wedding , can’t have the full Catholic Church wedding ? Now years ago when I wanted to wed a divorced man the Catholic Church said I could not as his wife was still living,, her ex is also. Now it may have changed ? I am sure it would be all about appearances with them ‘oh look at my pure Catholic law abiding daughter’ , Could the mammy cope with a registry office wedding ? By the way this one goes on about flashing a bit of breast or leg and quoting the mammy is always saying novenas , yet she posts he sleeps in her bed etc, how does she cope with that . Now these days a lot dont wed and I don’t blame them but it’s all double standards and hypocrisy with that lot. In Crusty’s case I guess it works out well for him, meet a bird with her own house and dosh , freebie food, holidays etc so there is plenty to pay the ex wife . I actually can’t say I have seen any other Huns other halves benefit as much as he does, now they may do buy maybe not have a phone shoved in their faces as much as she does with him.

Reactions: 3
She's locking the dog up.

View attachment 1139281
My dog was crate trained and is honestly the best dog we ever had. We only close the door at night when everyone is going to bed though, its her safe place and its never used as a punishment.
We did it form the day We got her though not when we had her a while like them. Not sure how that would work out.

Reactions: 7
Chris has eff all self respect. I highly doubt he harbours any real feelings towards her. Never any displays of affection. Sometimes I think he has to hide he doesn't like her very much. But he gets kept, pays for absolutely nothing, nice house etc. Happy to tolerate that dose for all the stuff. They're as vile as each other.
I missed the thing with the steaks, how vulgar is she?!

Chris has eff all self respect. I highly doubt he harbours any real feelings towards her. Never any displays of affection. Sometimes I think he has to hide he doesn't like her very much. But he gets kept, pays for absolutely nothing, nice house etc. Happy to tolerate that dose for all the stuff. They're as vile as each other.
The steaks picture was just completely uncalled for! Lisa no one cares that you can afford to spend this amount on steak which you will digest and deposit in your toilet the next day! Her content is really dire. She's also completely missed the boat on the Ukraine fundraiser. People have donated to this cause already as these poor people needed immediate financial help.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Whole him in the crate was just cringeworthy....he just always looks so dour and sour and she is like Minnie Mouse on helium... but I suppose its worth it to get everything for free...🤣🤣🤣 I actually find it all highly funny tbh....she has no real content anymore except dresses that Pamela Scott and Carrig Donn can't shift on the shop floor.....none of the other influencers are as ridiculous as her....I actually like Suzanne J and Vogue Williams....at least they aren't pretending that they are dopes....they are up front that it has always been about making money....Lisa is so dishonest

Reactions: 6
I find it funny that he is doing to her what she does to those saps everyday. He is living off her on the freebies. So she deserves him.

He sure as hell has no feelings for her. It's screams from him he has duck all interest or care for her.

Sad cow.

Reactions: 10
I find it funny that he is doing to her what she does to those saps everyday. He is living off her on the freebies. So she deserves him.

He sure as hell has no feelings for her. It's screams from him he has duck all interest or care for her.

Sad cow.
100% agree, it’s coming back full circle on her! Hope he drains her of every penny!

She must think she looks fab after all the work she had done to her face. Does she not realise seeing her natural tummy smile was a lot better than looking at her wonky lopsided lips. Actually it makes me giggle when you can see the lumpy lip. Oh and you still look like a horse. The gums werent that bad made you a bit relatable and real. No fool like an old narcissistic fool.

Reactions: 1
“That was a long ass day” …… really Fleesa!!! You only went in at 2pm to work!

What a meagre meal for the big night. Someone taking ideas off Corrigan!

What happened to the fundraiser?
Was there another fundraiser she was suppose to declare total for?
Didn't she say her house was too small for any Ukrainian refugees? Really!!!! I think the den would be ideal. Why aren't her followers calling her out on these points instead of praising her!! These influencers are getting lots of free stuff and money and should be called out for not giving back i.e. hosting our European neighbors in their hour of need? No, just praise them, buy their crap and never question their morals!!!!

Reactions: 8
What do ye think of Darragh's Den. My son wouldn't like to have his den done that way. There is no teenage character to it.

All my children's rooms are different and don't co ordinate with the house.

He is 19 not 50.

What do ye think of Darragh's Den. My son wouldn't like to have his den done that way. There is no teenage character to it.

All my children's rooms are different and don't co ordinate with the house.

He is 19 not 50.
It's very bland isn't it?

And was that a cleaners reflection caught in the glass???🤔🤔. Someone messaged her and pointed out the figure behind her😏.

Attachments

Last edited:
Pathetic , making out a ghost watching her , or Could it be a stalker 🤣🤣🤣 well spotted it’s a cleaner by Daisybell . No doubt sheep will be messaging all day now about ‘The Ghost of the Mc Gowan Greyskull House’
The Princes den , no room to swing a cat in there . The colours for a teen , now den,teen,hang out means loud music and some booze , vapes and maybe a bit of Waccki Baccy , will the stand outside on the Henry hoovered fake grass to smoke it? Can you just imagine 🤣🤣 Teens will be teens. So that’s the den and bedroom free makeovers ?? Wonder what the other students who struggle financially think of his pampered lifestyle and his freebie loving mother . Will the Adeline one pop over to his student digs and do a makeover there ? Omg the 💩 menu for the show , it’s as bad as Corrigans , what about vegetarians or those with a food intolerance? ibet the tickets won’t have been cheap, then accommodation , then drinks , shopping money for all the China imports . Jasus cheaper to go on a cruise . Idiot sheep , fool and his money at its best .

Dog allowed to climb on worktop , tables , the training is going very well then . Let’s hope he runs off with one of the €35 steaks ... Chelsea there sending her messages ... 🤣🤣🤣🤣 In the house on her own . Liar liar pants on fire 🔥. Caught out again . It will be Chelsea‘s shadow . Surely some sheep will cop on , then again probably now .
Notice every time she shows PS pants she will team with her China import .. So basically she is using PS paid advert time to promote her own , now would be down to the fact she is stuck with pallets of unsold items??? Maybe getting a bit worried 🤔

Dog allowed to climb on worktop , tables , the training is going very well then . Let’s hope he runs off with one of the €35 steaks ... Chelsea there sending her messages ... 🤣🤣🤣🤣 In the house on her own . Liar liar pants on fire 🔥. Caught out again . It will be Chelsea‘s shadow . Surely some sheep will cop on , then again probably now .
Notice every time she shows PS pants she will team with her China import .. So basically she is using PS paid advert time to promote her own , now would be down to the fact she is stuck with pallets of unsold items??? Maybe getting a bit worried 🤔

Last edited:
Is she trying to imply that some sheepie may be dishonest and steal a goody bag ?? The high pitched squeak voice on her today
She is happy to be selling her own lines at the show , wait for all the sheep posts after the show all trying to out do each other buying piss water, China imported polyester .
And still no more mention of the free Chair in Dublin , not a word about Ukraine fundraiser , we all knew that was mentioned to get more Goss votes . The crocodile tears pretending to care . No room in her house , is it not at least a 3 bed with seperate lounge for her prince ?? People with smaller places offering help . She has not even bothered to share fund raising links , has made no mention whatsoever since about the plight of these poor people. She will show her €60+ steaks .. Anyway has Crusty not got his own place also ??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.