Lisa McGowan #15 Poor Murph howls, puts up with Lisa McGowan, the gowl who thinks she’s a howl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Queen of Tullamore is not too worried about Ukraine at the moment is she ? They can spend their money on whatever but the vulgarity of showing the steak and price of it is disgusting. The woman is classless despite what she thinks of herself, she just sinks lower and lower without realising it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
The Queen of Tullamore is not too worried about Ukraine at the moment is she ? They can spend their money on whatever but the vulgarity of showing the steak and price of it is disgusting. The woman is classless despite what she thinks of herself, she just sinks lower and lower without realising it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
No Aldi or Lidl there. A family would be fed for a week for what they cost and probably got them free. Over 35.00 for two steaks and 2 packs. I've never paid that for a steak even in my local butchers.

Reactions: 10
No Aldi or Lidl there. A family would be fed for a week for what they cost and probably got them free. Over 35.00 for two steaks and 2 packs. I've never paid that for a steak even in my local butchers.

I agree, just really think its vulgar to have shown it off like that. She is classless

Reactions: 7
So for two packs of steak €60 odd ?? Vulgar horrid bragging witch 🧙‍♀️ 😡😡People stuck in buildings in a war torn country , one poor lady feared they would starve . Horrid Nasty witch not a care in the world for others. On with her crocodile tears a while back, all she does is open the eyes wide keep twitch them until a few years trickle out. False ! He is just a bad , such a scrounging family, almost everything is free for them. She brag , beg by tagging , would the parents not stop her, do they think it’s ok? That’s the very thing that annoys me about Catholics and I am one , kneel praying , mass and squeeze tears out while playing with their rosary beads, maybe pop a few quid in the collection box , then out of the church, stand at the gates gossiping,stick their noses up in the air at those less well off than them. back to their greed and gluttony , seen it with relatives over the years . They would make you 🤮 they are the reason I never go to mass any more. Hate hypocrisy , hate greed, bragging. Means f🤬k all to when when I hear they are doing Novenas, if the parents were not they same as her they would get her to stop it Hope they choke on it . God makes them and pairs them! 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Do they never go anywhere which isn't free!!
No....obviously not....thats why he is with her....he is a Scots man after all....and he has another family to support so he can live rent free with Lisa and enjoy a complete freebie lifestyle with her....if he had to fork out she wouldn't see him for dust 🤣🤣🤣 thats why she doesn't promote Marion M Cooney of Lips and Ps anymore they obviously put a stop to the free stuff

Did he always live there? I thought at one point he had moved out as she was charging him rent? What does mammy think? Has he been married before? Sorry all the questions 🤥

Reactions: 1
He has to be hard faced , surely you would feel embarrassed sitting in a restaurant stuffing you face after probably selecting the most expensive in the menu for free. Constantly sitting outside Foxy Bean on show, locals walking past while they stuff faces with freebies , I bet most of the locals must know .,Just getting up and walking out afterwards , not many guys could do that . Then she has the cheek to come on bragging that Chris approves of this or that and he has not had to put his hand in his pocket.. He is nothing to look at, looks miserable and seems to have a very high opinion of himself but the deluded woman thinks she has got herself a real catch. He is the one who benefits most from been in this relationship. Would he still be around if she was just a normal 9-5 job . He knows she posts him on Insta he can see it , he seems to be allowing a lot of of it lately even poses .

Looks like a prison inmate , that’s standard wear for prisons 🤣 . How weird does that logo look . Can’t wait to see the White and red options in this look. 🤣🤣🤣 has this one also got her own clothing line ??? How old is she ? Surprised she had not popped on a baseball cap and bum bag to complete the Inmates must have style 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Did he always live there? I thought at one point he had moved out as she was charging him rent? What does mammy think? Has he been married before? Sorry all the questions 🤥
Yes he was married before and has an ex wife in England and a couple of kids ...

Reactions: 1
One son, no ? When they went to NY there was his son and her son.
Oh yes I remember that now....another freebie 🤣 he is paying money to the ex and the son thats why he is with Lisa....she costs him zilch and he gets loads of freebies...but tbh I think if her followers don't see through her products etc they deserve to br ripped off.....how anyone would buy perfume for 50e without smelling it first baffles me

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.